Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Rusty brown colored spore prints are something to avoid for mushrooms you want to put in your mouth. There are several deadly poisonous species with spore prints that color. In general, mushrooms with that color spore print are very difficult to identify accurately.