Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
The Shroomery
    #4293601 - 06/14/05 12:56 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

I think that many of us do not appreciate the Shroomery for what it is worth.

I know, for the longest time, I was one of those people. I came here to learn about drugs, but I have stayed because of the people here. In what other venue could you meet such same-spirited people from different continents and completely different walks of life?

Never before I posted here have I felt so much in common with a group of people before. And it goes beyond drugs. I barely ever use drugs, but I still feel like I share something with the people here. Even those people that I get annoyed with sometimes, I still feel like there is something I share with them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you going to the NE gathering:

Enjoy your time there and make sure you spend every minute there appreciating what this site has done for you. If not for these boards, you wouldn't be spending that lovely weekend with the some of the best people that you'll ever meet. Just enjoy every minute and revel in the beauty where you are. You may never get another opportunity at such a life-changing event, so make it count.

It makes me sad that I can't be there, but I know you guys are going to have a great time and I wish you all the best. I will be sending you guys and gals my best wishes (I don't believe in vibes :wink:) the entire weekend.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

From now on just make sure you are appreciating what the admins and mods do in keeping this community running. This is one of the most amazing, vibrant communities I've ever been lucky enough to be a part of and I want to make sure it stays this way.

This is beyond OTD vs. The Pub, or anything like that. Just be happy we have the Shroomery as a whole.

:heart:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Re: The Shroomery [Re: Redstorm]
    #4293616 - 06/14/05 12:59 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:

I know, for the longest time, I was one of those people. I came here to learn about drugs, but I have stayed because of the people here. In what other venue could you meet such same-spirited people from different continents and completely different walks of life?

Never before I posted here have I felt so much in common with a group of people before. And it goes beyond drugs. I barely ever use drugs, but I still feel like I share something with the people here. Even those people that I get annoyed with sometimes, I still feel like there is something I share with them.

Enjoy your time there and make sure you spend every minute there appreciating what this site has done for you. If not for these boards, you wouldn't be spending that lovely weekend with the some of the best people that you'll ever meet. Just enjoy every minute and revel in the beauty where you are. You may never get another opportunity at such a life-changing event, so make it count.

It makes me sad that I can't be there, but I know you guys are going to have a great time and I wish you all the best. I will be sending you guys and gals my best wishes (I don't believe in vibes :wink:) this entire weekend.

From now on just make sure you are appreciating what the admins and mods do in keeping this community running. This is one of the most amazing, vibrant communities I've ever been lucky enough to be a part of and I want to make sure it stays this way.

This is beyond OTD vs. The Pub, or anything like that. Just be happy we have the Shroomery as a whole.

Very well put bro! What you said is 100% true to the T. There is no other community like the shroomery. Iv been getting online since I was 12 years old. Im going on 20 now and I have never found a community such as this. The Shroomery is indeed one of a kind and deserves some respect. :smile:

:sun:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4293621 - 06/14/05 01:01 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

THE SHROOMERY REWLS WOOOOOOO

--------------------

InvisibleTrav
Stranger

#4293627 - 06/14/05 01:03 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

Wooo!  Go Shroomery!  I love this community too.  :thumbup: :cheers:

Invisiblerogue_pixie
faerydae
Female User Gallery

Loc: UK
Re: The Shroomery [Re: Trav]
    #4293629 - 06/14/05 01:04 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

*vomits*

--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: The Shroomery [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4293636 - 06/14/05 01:05 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Ric Flair said:
WOOOOOOO !!!

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4293657 - 06/14/05 01:11 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

freddurgan said:
8.) The shroomery is the fucking TITS of the earth. Without http://www.shroomery.org I would go FUCKING INSANE.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4293688 - 06/14/05 01:23 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:

It makes me sad that I can't be there, but I know you guys are going to have a great time and I wish you all the best. I will be sending you guys and gals my best wishes (I don't believe in vibes :wink:) the entire weekend.

Imagine this:  :thumbup:  the size of the universe.

Good night Shroomery. :heart:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Re: The Shroomery [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4293693 - 06/14/05 01:24 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

Goodnight bro.

:sun:

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: The Shroomery [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4293707 - 06/14/05 01:28 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

:happyheart:

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #4293718 - 06/14/05 01:31 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

:cool:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: Park Avenue Playground - The Trip

Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

#4293742 - 06/14/05 01:38 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

I too am quite fond of this place  :heart: :mushroom2:

Offlinericyjo
I'm a teapot

Loc: 30.249232, -97.749560
Re: The Shroomery [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4293827 - 06/14/05 01:57 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
Quote:

freddurgan said:
8.) The shroomery is the fucking TITS of the earth. Without http://www.shroomery.org I would go FUCKING INSANE.

You made me think of the earth with breasts...  it didn't feel right.

shroomery =  :thumbup:

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4293911 - 06/14/05 02:31 AM (12 years, 14 days ago)

I wish there was a gathering in Utah, but I think a lot of peeps in Utah has not heard of this place, first of all...that is why, there are shroomers here, I know quite a few in my area, and it is not even in the big city area...if more people in Utah knew about this place then it would happen, because there is a big drug scene here too...a lot bigger then some people think..

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: The Shroomery [Re: Skunk420]
    #4294179 - 06/14/05 04:40 AM (12 years, 14 days ago)

Just like my sig says...the shroomery rocks!
:heart: :heart: :heart:~The Shroomery~ :heart: :heart: :heart:

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: The Shroomery [Re: gdman]
    #4294329 - 06/14/05 06:26 AM (12 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

gdman said:
:happyheart:

shit that is a frightening gr?mlin.

:smile:

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4294511 - 06/14/05 10:37 AM (12 years, 14 days ago)

Bump for everyone else.

InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4294542 - 06/14/05 11:04 AM (12 years, 14 days ago)

This is the best community i've ever been a part of.

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #4294550 - 06/14/05 11:09 AM (12 years, 14 days ago)

i know exactly what you mean... i haven't done drugs in 3 and a half years and i still keep coming here because there is not a single group of people i feel as connected to as the people here...

just knowing that there are so many people that i share so much with strewn across the planet makes me feel good and sleep restfully at night hehehe...

the shroomery = k3y

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: The Shroomery [Re: In(di)go]
    #4294577 - 06/14/05 11:25 AM (12 years, 14 days ago)

off topic - in(di)go - i'll be coming to germany for oktoberfest, to visit a friend who lives in munich. we should meet and have a beer!

on topic - i first posted at the lycaeum before the shroomery - but not for the social aspect of it, just to get info about various psychedelic-related things. i reg'ed at the shroomery almost a year before i really started posted here - started mostly jan '04, after i had broken up with my girlfriend of a year and a half, was down in the dumps, and all of my RL friends really reminded me of her. for a few months, i only felt like sitting in my room, moping about and listening to music, and the shroomery helped me out so much during that time in my life. now i've moved three times, moved on many times over, and yet still find myself post-whoring it up here.

:heartpump: to you all!

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub