Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMadSeasonAbove
I've got nothing
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Magic Mushrooms on NBC news
    #4293233 - 06/13/05 11:13 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, I just literally caught the tale end of the bit, but the reporter actually asked the farmer if his crew could go on the field and look for mushrooms.  I couldnt believe my eyes, cubensis right on the news growing straight from poo.

It was beautiful!

I caught the very end, and the reporter said, "we asked if we could have permission to go on the field, and sure enough, we found them."

hahaha! that made me laugh :laugh:

~MSA~

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinearyanna
Free Bird
 User Gallery

Loc: Sw Florida
Re: Magic Mushrooms on NBC news [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #4293394 - 06/13/05 11:47 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I didn't see the news -- Do you mind telling me what county your in? I'm rightr across alligator alley, and I was wondering if a fellow Floridian could educate me more. I

I have about four of these little ones that I can't positive ID but have blue bruising. They were in a very soggy field.. From the book that I have they would also match pan subb.) that I got about two hours ago in the only field I've scoped out. I can't get my digital camera to upload.
They are tiny and the stems are very blue. Sorry to butt in on this thread, but I'm new to this site and still figuring it out.

This type is the only kind I've been finding in this huge cattle pasture here in FL ( and I think the conditions are prime -- but maybe not) I was looking for cubes since that is all I am familiar with.
I found them growing in older cow manure in a huge field two nights ago, but they were all very small. I went back this afternoon and nothing but four of these little ones .

How many of these mushrooms for a good time? Should there be more coming in the next few days, if I found these?

What else are the ideal conditions? It's been raining for many days last week and the sun has been back out for 2 days. Hot, humid 75 in the a.m and 90 im the afternoon. When I picked these few it was 86 degrees.
If there werent any cubes in these conditions and the others were beginning to grow. would it be too early or would the farmers have used some sort of supplement to stop the growth.
And just one more-- How prevalent is the use of the supplements and I thought all cattle were given salt lics, Does salt halt all active mushroom fro growing?
the mushrooms from growing too? *cyan??? (I'll get the names soon.

--still studying
Thanks

I believe their pan subbs from reading the other post that was ID;d as these

Offlineeris
underground
Male User Gallery

Loc: North East, USA
Trusted Identifier
Re: Magic Mushrooms on NBC news [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #4293409 - 06/13/05 11:53 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Interesting. I wonder what they did with the ones they picked...

--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

InvisibleMadSeasonAbove
I've got nothing
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Magic Mushrooms on NBC news [Re: eris]
    #4293583 - 06/14/05 12:52 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Now that you mention it, on the closure dialogue, he did look kinda nervous. Either that,or the skeeters were makin him swell like a balloon! one or the other, hehehe...

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification