Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSirAustin
Stranger

Quick question
    #4292829 - 06/13/05 09:25 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Hey guys and gals of the Shroomery, i have a really quick question. I started to grow my own mushrooms but unfortunately the USPS shipping system is taking forever to bring me my spores so it looks like me and my friends have to go out and buy our own mushies  :sad: . But o well, what i was wondering is, that in about 2 weeks my parents are leaving on a trip to europe and i get the house for myself  :thumbup: so me and my friends were deciding on having our second trip.

The situation is going to be be me, (having done mushies once before) and my 2 best friends (1 (mike) doing it before - that being with me, and the other (Bill) never having done it ).  We have the house to ourselves and being loud and losing tough with reality is not going to be a problem.

Me and my friend mike split a 1/8th of mushies for our first time and had a blast doing it, though it wasnt that intense. This time around, we want a much stronger trip. So me, mike and bill were wondering should the 3 of us buy three 1/8's of mushies, 1/8 for each of us, or four 1/8's for the 3 of us (we would split the last 1/8 into 3 parts). You guys think that 1/8 plus a third of a 1/8 would be too much for us? We really want to have a nice strong and visual trip, yet dont want to go overboard.

Thanks for your time and patience, with much peace - austin

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: Quick question [Re: SirAustin]
    #4292854 - 06/13/05 09:32 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i wouldn't take over an eighth for your second time. an eighth is much much much more intense than a half an eighth, and 4.7 grams is much stronger than an eighth. from my experience, and from the experience of my friends, the more times you take shrooms in your life, the more visuals you will get. i took 5 grams on like the 4th time i tripped and didnt have any visuals. by my 6th or 7th trip i started getting a lot of visuals and has been like that ever since.

i think my case is pretty rare. you'll most likely get visuals off of an eighth. if you or your friends who dont have much experience take more than that, it would most likely be far more intense than you'd expect. take an eighth each and you'll be trippin plenty hard enough.

happy trips :wink:

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4292863 - 06/13/05 09:34 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I think that fourth 1/8 would be kind of superfluous. I have had very intense yet manageable trips when I consumed a whole 1/8th, but at the same time I've had trips just as intense in certain ways on half-1/8ths. But if you're really looking to get strong visuals, I think an 1/8th is fine. But really, that extra third of an 1/8th is superfluous. Just take it a step at a time.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineYenpop
Midnight Toker

Loc: Georgia, US
Re: Quick question [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4292881 - 06/13/05 09:38 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

1/8th for me is an amazing yet intense trip for me, I've done 4.2 grams recently and I can't really tell you I reccomend it...halfly being that almost all I remeber is trying to go to sleep and seeing shit in the dark and hearing carnival music...I'd stick wiht an eight

--------------------
"The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end. There is nothing independent. All beings and things are residents in your awareness. " Alex Grey

OfflineSirAustin
Stranger

Re: Quick question [Re: Yenpop]
    #4292966 - 06/13/05 10:02 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for all the replies, "seeing shit in the dark and hearing carnival music" - lol, that would freak me out big time, ill definately stick to 1/8th for the 3 of us. Thanks for al the replies people, ill tell my friend to just get 3 1/8ths, peace out to then. Ill make sure to conduct a trip report if all goes well!

OfflineProtexBlue292
Stranger
    #4293184 - 06/13/05 10:58 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I say you buy 7 grams (1/4 oz) and split it evenly between everyone, so then you will have over 2 grams for each person, and its only your second time, so I think that would be an appropriate dose.

Offlineharpd
Passing By

Re: Quick question [Re: ProtexBlue292]
    #4293198 - 06/13/05 11:01 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I'd go with an 8th per person. It seems like you've got a good set and setting for this trip. You've clearly thought about where and when you want to do it, how intense you want your trip to be, and how much is too much. Good luck! Definitely write up a trip report for this one. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Have fun, Be safe,
DHarp

OfflineSHR00MiN
PSYCH0PSiL0CYBiN

Loc: RI
Re: Quick question [Re: harpd]
    #4293512 - 06/14/05 12:23 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

eighth each definitely..

edit: and smoke a lot of pot!

--------------------
"Im gone upstairs to fuck ya grandmotha" - George Carlin

Edited by SHR00MiN (06/14/05 12:24 AM)

OfflineJfisher
fungusaficionado
 User Gallery

Loc: Sealand
Re: Quick question [Re: SHR00MiN]
    #4293852 - 06/14/05 02:04 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
Any information written above is purely fictional.
Any images do not belong to the owner of this account.

OfflineSirAustin
Stranger

Re: Quick question [Re: Jfisher]
    #4296198 - 06/14/05 08:30 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

thanks for all the replies guys and well wish's, the 1/8's our on their way and everything is getting set up.

Setting : Me and my 2 friends plan to take the 1/8's and go down to this local trail and creek. There is this island that is surrounded by the creek that you have to walk across a big log to get too, we plan to take some blankets and go down there at dusk and lay down and maybe swim a little. Towards the end we plan to eat the shrooms, trip a little and enjoy mother nature while we take the trail back to my house. At my house we have this like techno room set up with christmas lights surrounding the couch in the middle of the room (make it look like a UFO ship were flying on  :crazy2: ) besides that, we dont really want to have a "schedule". We plan to just go with the flow and have a awesome time.

Much peace guys and gals! - Austin

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience