Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLostInAnEmptyBox
Stranger
Should I Got For It?
    #4292627 - 06/13/05 08:29 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

So, my b/f is into pot and acid and shrooms and stuff, and I have problems with breathing and shit, so I don't wanna smoke. But he keeps asking me if I'd do shrooms with him. I wouldn't dare do it because of the pressure, but I remember he called me after his first time and just told me about how much he learned about himself and the revelations he's had and all that, and I've been wanting to have an experience like that so I've started to consider doing shrooms with him. My only fear is getting sick off them since I'm really small and light and stuff and have done no other kinds of drugs, having some kind of lasting effect that would be easy for other people to see that I've done some kind of drug, or just the usual fear of a horrible experience. I've read up on it through this site and others, but I thought perhaps people who have used it could help me out a bit. I would only do them for myself and would make sure to totally prepare myself. I have no intentions of being a regular user or trying any other drugs either...I just want some reassurance and advice before I try I guess. Big thanks to all who care enough to help me out.

Edited by LostInAnEmptyBox (06/13/05 08:34 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Want To Try, But Afraid... [Re: LostInAnEmptyBox]
    #4292645 - 06/13/05 08:34 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Do you have any schizophrenia in your family history?

If you don't, then as long as you read up on the subject I'm sure everything will be good. Remember: never fight what's happening, and be sure to just accept and go with anything that happens.

OfflineKalix
'Head

Re: Should I Got For It? [Re: LostInAnEmptyBox]
    #4292725 - 06/13/05 08:52 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LostInAnEmptyBox said:
So, my b/f is into pot and acid and shrooms and stuff, and I have problems with breathing and shit, so I don't wanna smoke. But he keeps asking me if I'd do shrooms with him. I wouldn't dare do it because of the pressure, but I remember he called me after his first time and just told me about how much he learned about himself and the revelations he's had and all that, and I've been wanting to have an experience like that so I've started to consider doing shrooms with him. My only fear is getting sick off them since I'm really small and light and stuff and have done no other kinds of drugs, having some kind of lasting effect that would be easy for other people to see that I've done some kind of drug, or just the usual fear of a horrible experience. I've read up on it through this site and others, but I thought perhaps people who have used it could help me out a bit. I would only do them for myself and would make sure to totally prepare myself. I have no intentions of being a regular user or trying any other drugs either...I just want some reassurance and advice before I try I guess. Big thanks to all who care enough to help me out.

I think with the respect you're obviously aproaching the sacramental fungi with, you don't have much to worry about. Just keep in mind it's a learning experience, not a party drug. Try to do it outside, somewhere safe, or in a place you're comfortable, without a lot of people around, just ones you care about a lot..

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Offlinecucumel
Stranger
Re: Should I Got For It? [Re: Kalix]
    #4292904 - 06/13/05 09:44 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Start by 1 gram, you'll see if it's not bad for your health so you'll feel safer in case you want to do it again.

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: Should I Got For It? [Re: cucumel]
    #4293406 - 06/13/05 11:52 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, you'll be fine.

GO for it, but don't take too much.

you'll want to use them again =P

--------------------
So it goes.

InvisibleDickhead
2 Times
Female User Gallery
Loc: groin
Re: Should I Got For It? [Re: cucumel]
    #4293478 - 06/14/05 12:14 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

cucumel said:
Start by 1 gram, you'll see if it's not bad for your health so you'll feel safer in case you want to do it again.

--------------------
Multiplied

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience