Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trip Report - amazing trip on mushrooms I had back in 1996
    #4291943 - 06/13/05 05:30 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

This trip report is about a trip I had on mushrooms back around 1996.

I had roughly four grams of dried mushrooms left from a larger bag I had purchased. It was a couple of tiny caps and stem fragments, plus one large, 5? stem with a 2? diameter, flat, white cap on top. It was a beautiful mushroom. I chomped the stems and caps down quickly and then began munching on the large mushroom. I ate the lovely cap and munched on the stem as I walked with my friend and his girlfriend about ? of a mile to Blockbuster video so they could rent a movie.

While I was there, I picked up one of the Mind?s Eye CGI videos that came out back around that time. When I got home, my roommate and girlfriend went into his room, while I sat out in the living room. My girlfriend was going to be home in a couple of hours, so I just put the video in and chilled on the couch. The intro scene was an amazing tale of a seed falling onto a planet, creating life, and showing off the amazing life forms that arose. It ended with a seed being shot into space to another planet. It was really quite awesome, but I wasn?t feeling anything really yet and it had been about forty-five minutes. I decided I would take a shower.

When I was in the shower, I became entranced by the white tiles. Very faint, geometric, pastel, mezo-american designs began to dance on the white tiles around me. It felt wonderful, and I stood there for some time enjoying them before exiting the shower.

I went into my room and sat on the bed, and called my girlfriend at work. She had about half and hour left. I told her, ?You gotta come home soon, I miss you and ate some stuff, so I want to see you very badly.? She said she?d be home soon.

I sat there for the next half an hour or so, slowly becoming drawn into the acute sensation that I was seeing something for the first time. Everything was becoming connected in a spiritual way, including me. The green wooden desk next to the bed vibrated with an energy. I could feel the lingering presence of the once alive wood that the desk was made out of, and began being overwhelmed by the sheer beauty of the world and everything in it. I sat there Indian-style on the bed, and started weeping. This built and built and then my girlfriend came into the room. She asked me what was wrong, and I told her.

?Nothing is wrong?everything is perfect?, I said, in between sobs. ?I?m seeing God for the first time?and it is the world and everything in it. Even inanimate objects are part of it?everything is connected, even me and this desk?, I said, tapping my knuckles on the wood.

I spent the next couple of hours crying uncontrollably and talking to my future wife about how beautiful the experience that we call ?life? is. She was beautiful, I was beautiful, and EVERYTHING was connected in a living energy matrix of sheer beauty. It was here that I first truly had a genuine religious experience. She sat in the room with me and smoked some bowls while we sat there.

After a couple of hours, I stopped crying and we went out into the living room, where some friends were that had come over, and we hung out for a while before going to bed.

This trip has always been the most memorable and influential trip I have ever had in my life and will always be remembered as a beautiful experience.

Just thought I?d share!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblednL
stranger thanstrange

Re: Trip Report - amazing trip on mushrooms I had back in 1996 [Re: myndreach]
    #4292084 - 06/13/05 05:55 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

myndreach said:
This trip has always been the most memorable and influential trip I have ever had in my life and will always be remembered as a beautiful experience.

nice report, i really enjoyed reading it  :thumbup:

how long from after this trip did you and your wife get married?

:heart:

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
jizzing skull penis
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Kratmandu
Re: Trip Report - amazing trip on mushrooms I had back in 1996 [Re: myndreach]
    #4292085 - 06/13/05 05:55 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

That's an incredible story, thanks for sharing.  :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

Re: Trip Report - amazing trip on mushrooms I had back in 1996 [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4292112 - 06/13/05 06:02 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

beautiful man....its been too long since i had one of those trips!  :sun:

--------------------

Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
Re: Trip Report - amazing trip on mushrooms I had back in 1996 [Re: DeadPhan]
    #4292144 - 06/13/05 06:12 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

sounds fun, hope to experience that one day.

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trip Report - amazing trip on mushrooms I had back in 1996 [Re: dnL]
    #4292368 - 06/13/05 07:10 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dnL said:
how long from after this trip did you and your wife get married?

:heart:

About 1 1/2 years...but I proposed to her probably 6 months later.

I've always thought of that night as the moment that I truly realized that I loved her in a way so much more than just a passion/infatuation love that so many people mistake for true commital love. We had just gone through a few months of breaking up and getting back together, and so I was sure that my life wasn't worth living without her. That's something I really learned in that trip.

We had been together about 2 years at that point...and here we are over a decade later still with a son who will be 2 on teusday. September 18 1994 is when we started "going out" and we got married September 18 1998. This September will be our 7th anniversary of marriage, and 11th of being with each other.

Edited by myndreach (06/13/05 07:12 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub