Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinesKuppy
crazy lil guy

Loc: Bum-fuck-nowhere, Indiana
Panaeolus subbalteatus?
    #4290547 - 06/13/05 09:45 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

So I was out on my lawn, minding my own buisness and I ran acrossed these little buggers. It had just rained really hard the day before and my lawn was covered in tons of different kinds of shrooms and I didn't even think about having a look for something worth picking until I looked down and saw a patch of these. I think one of my friends told me that panaeolus subbalteatus don't grow in Indiana but, these look kinda similar to what I've heard discribed so I thought it was worth a shot to try and figure out. It's probably nothing more than a look-alike shroom but, what do you think?

outside:

All together in a bag:

Getting printed:

I'm gonna have a print for you all soon but, if you can tell me anything from those pictures, I'd appreciate it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: Panaeolus subbalteatus? [Re: sKuppy]
    #4290576 - 06/13/05 09:54 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

it looks possible. black print will be the key

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#4290625 - 06/13/05 10:10 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I think they're more likely to be of Panaeolina foenisecii species, but as Mitchnast said, sporeprint will tell for sure.

--------------------

OfflinesKuppy
crazy lil guy

Re: Panaeolus subbalteatus? [Re: ivi]
    #4290757 - 06/13/05 10:44 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Alright, I gots me a spore print here. The spores are pitch black. So yeah, do I have something worth eating or is it like ivi said and I have a poison mushroom?

thanks.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#4290780 - 06/13/05 10:48 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

thought so.they had that look
bTW youll be needing alot more

OfflinesKuppy
crazy lil guy

Re: Panaeolus subbalteatus? [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4290804 - 06/13/05 10:54 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

A lot more as in to have fun or a lot more as in to identify? I have about 16 caps and 16 stems that I could use so how many more about do I need? See, I'm thinking if these are good, I'm gonna eat a few and test how strong they are, then sell the rest and keep the spores and plant them so I'll have tons to trip off of. But so yeah, are they good then?

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #4290827 - 06/13/05 10:58 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

those are Panaeolus Subbalteatus, 20 - 30 large specimens for a good experience. Panaeolina foenisecii is not poisonous, but those are not them anyways.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Panaeolus subbalteatus? [Re: CptnGarden]
    #4290831 - 06/13/05 10:59 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I wouldn't sell those unless your looking to get beat up, thats not nearly enough for a buzz.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #4290838 - 06/13/05 11:00 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

and next time you go collecting, use a paper bag, plastic ones hold in moisture, and when the mushrooms try to breath, they will start to "sweat" and turn to a mooshy goo that i dont think you will enjoy scraping out of the bag (ewwwyness)

Offlinehot48yearolds
Dharmakaya
Male User Gallery
Loc: lazy river road
    #4290909 - 06/13/05 11:19 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

ya get them out of that plastic bag, and only an idiot would buy those, dont sell them. get about 20 more and then u might trip.

--------------------
"Truth is more in the process than in the result."
- J. Krishnamurti

"We ourselves are not an illusory part of Reality; rather are we Reality itself illusorily conceived." Wei Wu Wei

OfflinesKuppy
crazy lil guy

#4290933 - 06/13/05 11:24 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Kick ass man! Alright, well, I told them I'd let them hang on to the 16 and I'd try to grow more and then I'd give them the rest of the thirty. There's only two of them and they only want to trip for 2 - 4 hours so do you think they'll be happy splitting the thirty? As for the spores, I don't have the proper equipment to grow mushrooms right now so what do you suggest I put the spores in so they won't go bad? I only hope mushrooms are easier to grow than weed, every last one of my 14 plants died. Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate the help.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #4290994 - 06/13/05 11:37 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

30 between two people isnt nearly enough. 30 LARGE specimens usualy is enough for someone to feel a buzz. im afraid your going to need alot more than that to "trip". each person would need to eat nearly 50 or so in order to see any visualistic things. these mushrooms potency ranges from medium to low. you and your friends are morons if you all think 30 will make both of them trip.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #4290998 - 06/13/05 11:38 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

as for the spores... make a spore print and seal it off in a bag or something. im sure you can find thousands of teks online on how to make a spore print.

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#4291042 - 06/13/05 11:47 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sKuppy said:
I told them I'd let them hang on to the 16 and I'd try to grow more and then I'd give them the rest of the thirty

I might tolerate you selling Panaeolus subbalteatus, but why do you have to lie about growing them? What an unpleasant person you appear to be. As the least I hope you're not selling them as Psilocybe cubensis to mushroom-illiterate teenagers :thumbdown::nonono:

--------------------

Edited by ivi (06/13/05 12:04 PM)

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Panaeolus subbalteatus? [Re: ivi]
    #4291069 - 06/13/05 11:57 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

sounds like this kid needs to do some studying before he ever decides to sell any kind of mushroom.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #4291085 - 06/13/05 12:01 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

skuppy, the pictures of the mushrooms inside the bag, those mushrooms are quite small compared to how big they usualy get.

Heres a picture of somewhat larger specimens

I have eaten handfuls of these sized ones with little or no effect. Not until I dried about 90 specimens and consume them did I feel what anyone would simply call a euphoric high. Though I must let you know, the potency varies. Your mushrooms may be so low in potency that you would need nearly 120 to trip, it all depends on the growing conditions and nitrogen levels of the substrate. Unless your selling by the ounces, subbs shouldn't be sold.

my 2cents...

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#4291144 - 06/13/05 12:23 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i dunno, i find a coffee cup full of fresh pan subbs is plenty for euphoria and visiuals.

and ive sold them before. cracker-dry, a couple ounces stuffed sandwich bags for $75 canadian each. usually people bought them from me, broke it up, and sold it off doubling their money.
nobody ever complained. in fact, there was alot of demand once the area got a taste. i really needed the money tho.
i had to associate with people i hated. people who lied about product, or called them "bluecaps" or tried to get fronts. manipulators, theives, etc.

ive also brought a half dry lb to a party, and split half of it among 6 people.
that was an insane night

OfflinesKuppy
crazy lil guy

#4291493 - 06/13/05 02:06 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hell man. Don't accuse me of lying. I'm not lying about shit. I never said I grew them, I said that I'm going to. I intend to collect the spores from the shrooms, get the materials needed, and try to follow the god damn guide that says how to do it. I didn't lie about shit and I don't understand what the hell your talking about. I told them exactly what I was told here and that was that I didn't have enough so I'd give them what I have and try to grow more for them. I'm not making them pay until they've gotten everything they need so don't fucking attack me when you don't have all the information to judge me on. Dude, people on message boards are fucking crazy.

OfflinesKuppy
crazy lil guy

#4291544 - 06/13/05 02:15 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

And yes, I'm mushroom illiterate. I've only ever done what people have handed me and never asked about types or potency and that's what I've obviously got to get down now if I'm going to try to hunt. I recognize that there is reading nessicary to do in order to get it right but I'm not going to read every last statistic about every last species of mushroom. That'd be an even bigger waste of my time than just hunting with no clue what I'm hunting for. And as for my friends, yes, they're idiots, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna try and fucking rip them off. In the end, anybody who's gonna get some of this after I'm done growing is going to get a more then fair amount for there money. Come on people, I might not know what I'm talking about but I'm not going to try and fucking dick someone over.

OfflinesKuppy
crazy lil guy

#4291701 - 06/13/05 02:51 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomieOfDoomie said:
Unless your selling by the ounces, subbs shouldn't be sold.
my 2cents...

Thanks, I appreciate the advice and will follow it.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate