Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
hey guys, i just recently experienced my first trip last month and now im completely obsessed with mushrooms...i've heard it said that if a mushroom is purple at the bottom of the stem it is ok to eat...if that's true i have a whole patch in my front yard that i must consume..please someone respond and tell me if i'm an idiot or gimme some direction. thanks