Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Pub Love [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4288158 - 06/12/05 06:00 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'll Pass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: Pub Love [Re: goobler]
    #4288166 - 06/12/05 06:01 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Oh...UnenlightenedOne...he's my absolute favorite shroomerite ever.

Wiccan_Seeker has to be the most informative person I've seen on the boards.

Swami...well, he's Swami.....I love him. :hug:

Wait...was this about pubbers or the shroomery alltogether?

There's Shirley Knott....who is very sweet and funny.

Blu3...who has always stuck up for me. She is badass.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: Pub Love [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4288175 - 06/12/05 06:03 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

WildCardsRevenge, awesome guy with a great sense of humor.  He's such a sweetheart and I :heart: him.  I'm a little disapointed that he's not coming to the gathering, but what can ya do?  Kidnapping?  Hmmmmm....  :smirk:

Learyfan, a psychedelic warrior with an arsenal of pictures to suit any occasion.  He's always positive, kind and fair. 

Jenny is a totally crazy hippie lady.  She's one of the most free spirited people I have ever met and she's gone through a lot.  I really admire her for being as open as she is and for learning the lessons that life has tossed her way.

Yoschie99, he comes and goes, mostly goes... but I'll never, never forget him until the day I die.  At a time in my life where I thought I really had no one, he was there.  When I didn't know who I was, he helped me figure it out.  Saying good bye for the last time really broke my heart, but I'll always remember and smile.  Every time.

:heart:

--------------------

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: Pub Love [Re: CherryBom]
    #4288354 - 06/12/05 06:51 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

SHEIKofSHIITAKE; nobody's mentioned him yet and he's a really chilled out guy.

:smile:

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Pub Love [Re: blink]
    #4288568 - 06/12/05 07:55 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ythan - For making this all possible. Enough said. :thumbup: :cool:

Shroomism - Really cool guy who deserves some Pub Love. Usually very calm and mellowed out. Always cool to talk to. Really cool having him as one of the mods here. :sun:

Ripple - Very cool person. Havent had the chance to talk much with him but I always enjoy reading what he has to say. :smile: He seems very tolerant of other human beings. Really cool mod.

Blinkidiot - Shoots people in the head with a dose of reality. :thumbup:

Sheikofshiitake - Have had some cool talks with him. How about them Pyramids???  :smile:

Im sure Ill think of more. Furthermore I believe everybody on the boards deserves some sort of recognition. :sun: This community is indeed awesome and every member makes up the whole.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: Pub Love [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4288574 - 06/12/05 07:57 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
Im sure Ill think of more. Furthermore I believe everybody on the boards deserves some sort of recognition. :sun: This community is indeed awesome and every member makes up the whole.

A truer statement has never been said.  :grin:

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4288617 - 06/12/05 08:06 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The shroomery has many diffrent people from all walks, a lot of cool people here.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineWildCardsRevenge
Grade Eh Meat
 User Gallery

#4288660 - 06/12/05 08:12 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Cherrybom: Simply put an amazing girl, sweet, caring always giving and never asks for anything in return. Hopefully she finds someway to kidnap me for the gathering been a long time since i've seen anyone float around on a walk  :wink:

Gillette: She's a hot one thats for sure, loves to laugh and always brightens up my mood. I think fiesty sums her up rather nicely!

Thor: He's my lil slut-bags what can I say? He has single handedly helped me kill my liver moreso then anyone else in the entire world!

Ripple: I love reading posts by this guy, just always seems to be in a good mood.

Freak: Had a great chat with this guy while I was rolling a while ago, managed to keep me in great spirits all night long

BRL: Shes been a great friend for a long time. Always there to listen to me rant and rave and I her. That and she always keeps me on my toes with her "creative" spellings!

Rono, Scratcher, Sonny-Boy, MushroomSally: These locals are a little loco but know how to have a great time! Hopefully we can all get together for a camping trip again here soon!

And there so so many more great people here I could never list them all, so don't think because I haven't listed you I have forgotten anyone here!

--------------------
--------------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Pub Love [Re: gdman]
    #4288665 - 06/12/05 08:13 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

ROBOT, MAN. I can fuckin talk to this guy, man. I can be all "hey fag" and he'll be all ":lol:" then I can make fun of him more. Hes my pube buddy. I wish teragon would post more often. WOO FOR ROBOFAGG0rzz AND TERAGON. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: Pub Love [Re: WildCardsRevenge]
    #4288666 - 06/12/05 08:14 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

BRL is really cool :smile:  :jamming:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

OfflineWildCardsRevenge
Grade Eh Meat
 User Gallery

Re: Pub Love [Re: gdman]
    #4288676 - 06/12/05 08:15 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Have you ever actually got to listen to her play the bass? She got some talent tucked away there!

--------------------
--------------------------

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4288687 - 06/12/05 08:17 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

HELLA_TIGHT, you're fuckin awesome. Seriously. I love your Kramer avatar and the tidbit snapshots of your life that I get through all your posts.

I love watching you get fucked up from 3000 miles away.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: Pub Love [Re: WildCardsRevenge]
    #4288716 - 06/12/05 08:21 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

She sent me some stuff, I've heard a lot of fireworks's playing, he's getting pretty good :cool:.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Pub Love [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4288718 - 06/12/05 08:21 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

hell yeah. I think you're the first pub member that accepted me here since I already knew electrode from OTD.

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#4288736 - 06/12/05 08:24 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

My favorites are Hella Tight and OMR, because they can be all flirty and kissy-face here in the pub, but in OTD it's straight BDSM.

They're both into that leather & lace aspect of the Shroomery.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Pub Love [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4288745 - 06/12/05 08:26 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Plus I can make him bleed like no one else.

--------------------

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Pub Love [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4288758 - 06/12/05 08:28 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

:lol:  That's a great way to put it.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Pub Love [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4288763 - 06/12/05 08:29 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'll put your great? :confused:

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #4288768 - 06/12/05 08:30 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

learyfan... we go way back to the times of s&p... i share so much of this guy's world view it's unbelievable... and he always has a kind and loving spirit...

shroomism... amazed me from his first post on... so much intelligence and knowledge...

jenny... met her in arizona back in 2002 and it was amazing... and seeing how happy she is now makes me feel warm inside...

mushroomsally and  scratcher... these guys came to visit me in 2002 and i later dropped by their neck of the woods and although they rarely post here anymore i feel a deep connection to them and hope to see them again sometime... much love goes out to them

sonnyboy and rono... 2 of the craziest, funnyest fuckers on earth... it was such a pleasure meeting them

odin and annie... to me the perfect couple... and 2 of the most kind persons i have met in my whole life... down to earth, open-minded and above all open-hearted

gillette... was there for me during a harsh time and i am very thankful for it... and she still owes me a reincarnation convention

roadkill... he simply is a great, warm-hearted guy

goobler... an amazing sense of humour, always positive, always in a good mood... plus the fact that he built most of his own house is amazing... and he likes my band's music... :biggrin:

one more robot: his shroomery anniversary post is the best example as to why i think he is such a great guy

annom, fliquid ans stefan... european shroomerites represent! amazing people... and the amount of work and dedication they are putting into the EU gathering is amazing... i am so looking forward to that gathering...

krishna... he just throws positive vibes all over the place...

to the summit... i still regret not meeting up with him while we were in vegas, but i hope there will be another chance someday... upstanding, fair and down to earth... this place is better off with him...

man i know i am forgetting so many of you... every single member of this community contributes so much to it... i am glad to be here... and glad you are here, too  :heart:

--------------------

Edited by In(di)go (06/12/05 08:34 PM)

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Pub Love [Re: In(di)go]
    #4289533 - 06/12/05 11:31 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I love
Ellemyshshade- my best friend since ninth grade been throuhg a lot

Dreamer987- YOU KNOW WHY :smile:

VAMP99999- all around great guy to chat with and rather cute.....

Mattzdope- great guy very sweet alwasy fun to talk to late night

Electrode- because he can be honest and open and forgiving and a really smart guy

Onemorerobot- ver very smart seem like he has a great head on his shoulders

Desiree- Bass guitar player sweetheart who is soo down to eartha and easy to talk to

cherrybom-Gives good advise and keeps it real

Ifallapart- Very super hot girl who is always super sweet and encouraging

Hella tight - FUNNY AS SHIT

When it comes down to it I love everyone here at the pub this is my home :smile: :heart:

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder