Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelitljonny
Stranger
Bad trip experience, feedback appreciated
    #4284845 - 06/11/05 10:30 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Well, I looked around the FAQs to answer my questions but there are some details i would like answered. Let me start from the beginning. My good friend and I started doing psy. mushrooms about a year ago. We tripped shrooms a total of 2 times together, both being very successful and a good learning experience. He and I both overcame our fears of shroom trips and began to be very comfortable with it. Well a few nights ago we got ahold of some psy shrooms and decided it was a good night to do it. I had a shot of whiskey earlier (not much at all for me) and he had a good amount of shots and a beer. We were also with a friend who never tried them before and drank a good bit the same night. The night was excellent, we waited about an hour or so after all of the drinking was done, popped the shrooms (8th each), and began waiting. The 3 of us felt good, but my one friend who was just as experienced as I, threw up most of his shrooms. He didn't want to waste them so he grabbed them all up and waited about a half hour. He popped em back in and they went down all right. Well in an hour or so we all were trippin and man was it good. Good conversation, good cigarettes, just good everything. We were in a safe enviorment, 3 good friends, no beefs or anger between any of us at all. Well we must have tripped for about 2 hours straight and the night began to die down, slowly i felt we were all going to eventually go to sleep. Well my friend who was just as experienced as I (same one who threw up his shrooms and ate them again) began shouting sort of weird obscenities. I'm talkin weird man, like "DICK IN MY ASS, POOP FUCK," just crazy shit like that. I thought it was funny at first, just him dickin around or somethin, but he got loud, and we would walk by the bed he was layin on and he would kick us and shit, we (the other kid and I) were kinda dumbfounded for 10 minutes. The other kid and i just kinda thought about what to do, then started trying to snap our friend out of it. We tried things like, "man you got to be quiet, here have some water, lets go outside"......this didn't help at all. Then it escalated, he started screamin pretty loud, and yellin, and spitting everywhere. I was scared shitless, me and the other kid snapped outta our trip and were confused on why hes flippin out. He has experienced them twice before, but i mean he lost all control. He couldn't look at me without sayin some loud obscenity, well one thing led to another, and his mom woke up from the yelling. She sat down next to him, and i explained what we did (shes very understanding to it all) but when she sat next to him he hit her fairly hard in the arm. He was just aggressive. Well, after about an hour or so he fell asleep. Me and the other kid didn't sleep the whole night, just stayed up makin sure he would stay stable. When he woke up in the morning, he was perfectly normal, didn't remember shit, just remembered losing control. He feels terrible about it, he claims he had no anger that night, and felt really good about the whole night, he just says that somethin happened and he just lost it, like a coma almost. He had no idea about his rage and obscenities.....The only thing i could think of was the alcohol earlier....but why did the other kid not get the same way....especially being a first timer (they both drank alcohol)!!! Well we are still dumbfounded, not sure if we can ever do this again unless we know we can regain control....or him at least. Any feedback for this situation is helpful, I love the shrooms, but honestly, those were the worst 2 hours of my life..........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Bad trip experience, feedback appreciated [Re: litljonny]
    #4284852 - 06/11/05 10:36 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

First, before the grammar nazis jump on you: I suggest you Edit your post (click Edit int he upper right corner of it) and break it up into paragraphs. A lot of people here won't read something in one clump with no breaks.

Second: What doses are you and your friends used to eating? In my experience, a full 8th can be very, very, very intense. There isn't any straightforward explanation for this that exists outside the world of you and your friends. Your friend should do some inner reflection and think about why that happened.

I was at a Phish show once when a dude on mush next to me started doing the very same thing, yelling obscenities. I know how you felt...it's an awful, awful feeling of BAD.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Bad trip experience, feedback appreciated [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4284942 - 06/11/05 11:20 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The trip from a muchroom can be vastly different from the trip you get from VOMITED mushrooms. I guarantee, eating his own vomit, changed your friend's mindset... 99.999% guarantee the change was negative.

Morale of the story?

Don't re-eat what your body didn't want.

If you toss, you toss. Sorry man, trip's over.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Invisiblepsyillyazul
verbal doubleedged sword BFTD

Loc: zion
Re: Bad trip experience, feedback appreciated [Re: Rose]
    #4284980 - 06/11/05 11:35 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Eating mushrooms and expanding your consciousness inherently brings about immediate awareness of previously unknowable information about ones true Self. "Dick in my ass." Sounds pretty bad. I'm glad he doesn't remember. Just know that him expressing what he did is a good thing. Even if he doesn't remember. You heard what he said, right?? Think about it. Think about the nature of the experience.

Don't drink then trip. What a waste. Talk about polar opposites.

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: Bad trip experience, feedback appreciated [Re: Rose]
    #4284995 - 06/11/05 11:39 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Cervantes said:
If you toss, you toss. Sorry man, trip's over.

It's cliche to say this, but no situation has been more appropriate to say that "I couldn't agree more!"

Another word for vomit, would be the word purge. When your body purges, you typically want to pay attention to it as it usually does certain things for a reason. Considering the fact that your friend probably doesn't have a condition where he purges for no reason, one could assume that eating his vomit in that situation would not be the brightest thing to do.

That last small paragraph aside, I can't beleive that he'd eat his own puke. Maybe if he was tripping and just didn't know better, but if someone was around they could have tried telling him not to. :crazy:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Bad trip experience, feedback appreciated [Re: browndustin]
    #4285628 - 06/12/05 02:42 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I lost control once... that was my frantic self clinging to my ego. T'was the animal inside of me struggling to survive in a crazy bizarre time and space.

Maybe he had underlying turrets and they surfaced or something... like psyillyazul said, some of the things he was saying didn't sound too cool.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Edited by Ginseng1 (06/12/05 02:43 AM)

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

Re: Bad trip experience, feedback appreciated [Re: litljonny]
    #4285868 - 06/12/05 05:47 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I have a friend who every time he eats mushrooms he vomits. And every time he eats it back...Whatever floats your boat...

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Bad trip experience, feedback appreciated [Re: BanJankri]
    #4285885 - 06/12/05 06:56 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Whenever you vomit your subconscious takes the executive decision that the stomach should be cleared in an emergency procedure that risks stomach cramping and, more seriously, vomit aspiration into the lungs.

Your subconscious takes a calculated risk for a drastic emergency procedure, because if the perceived threat was less it would opt for releasing the stomach sphincter and effect diarrhoea to speedily eliminate it via the natural route.

Your subconscious knows best.
If it comes out, it's a very clear message.

On hot sunny days and other sweaty occasions I stick my finger into the piss jet and taste it to estimate my loss, total stores and balance between potassium and sodium. (if you know how they taste its an organoleptic lab test :smile:)
Fresh pee is sterile. Sampling a drop of pee is nothing in comparison with eating your own vomit, that isn't just gross its unhealthy as it contains stomach acids beside the same substances your body eliminated at all cost.

Many people vomit after their body has absorbed the amount of psychedelics that is right for them on that day.

Vomiphagia? Just say no.  :sad:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineHarryFlashmanVC
That BeastlyFlashy

Loc: Suffolk, England
Re: Bad trip experience, feedback appreciated [Re: Asante]
    #4286026 - 06/12/05 08:41 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

On hot sunny days and other sweaty occasions I stick my finger into the piss jet and taste it to estimate my loss, total stores and balance between potassium and sodium

No No No! :shocked:

Invisiblepsyillyazul
verbal doubleedged sword BFTD

Loc: zion
Re: Bad trip experience, feedback appreciated [Re: HarryFlashmanVC]
    #4286718 - 06/12/05 12:22 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

"On hot sunny days and other sweaty occasions I stick my finger into the piss jet and taste it to estimate my loss, total stores and balance between potassium and sodium. (if you know how they taste its an organoleptic lab test )
Fresh pee is sterile." -Seeker

Yes! I love the Truth. Not to bad in my experience.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Bad trip experience, feedback appreciated [Re: psyillyazul]
    #4287749 - 06/12/05 04:39 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Lol, Wiccanseeker you're hilarious!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :handth:

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlineharpd
Passing By

Re: Bad trip experience, feedback appreciated [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4287854 - 06/12/05 04:58 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

This is only slightly related, but I think it's pretty funny given all the talk of vomit eating and piss tasting. My friend wrote a research paper on Aztec culture focusing on their shamans and their use of psychedelic mushrooms in particular. Through his research he found a few journal entries describing the ritual that the shamans would perform to begin a trip. Basically, the Aztecs didn't have any social stigma about shit, so when you ate mushrooms from a cow pie, you ate the entire cow pie as well! I can't imagine that would be nice on your stomach during a trip, but to each his own.

Eat, Shit, Vomit, Eat, Repeat,
DHarp

OfflineOblong
Stranger
Re: Bad trip experience, feedback appreciated [Re: harpd]
    #4291145 - 06/13/05 12:23 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yo that's fucking weird, because I was tripping with my friend the other day when the same shit happened. We were tripping for about an hour 1/2 when all of a sudden he yells "OH MY GOD! IM GONNA KILL MYSELF!"
then he started to rip pictures off the wall, this wasn't even his house. We were shrooming at a friends apt. who was sober. Anyway, after teraing the pictures he grabbed my friends bed and started throwing/shoving it all around the room (almost broke my friends expensive computer). Shit was nuts, my sober friend actually ahd to tackle him and hold his ass against the bed, he was acting crazy! getting in peoples faces and talking a whole bunch of shit.
After about 20 minutes of this he calmed down but became like a big baby, I mean it. He just had this stupid grin on the rest of the night and wouldn't do anything for himself. Somehow during the ruckus his pants had fallen off, we kept telling him to put em back on because his boxers had slipped some and his fucking wanker was showing. Eventually we had to put his pants back on for him and half-carry half-drag him to the car. We had to get out of there quick.
I'd go on, but I'm still trying to remember the trip itself, put me in a bad trip. On shrooms it feels like I'm thinking so clearly, but after what happened, all I felt was this horrible sense of confusion. It felt like I couldn't think at all and I was going crazy.
What I don't get was what triggered it, it happened out of nowhere. We were laughing at fear and loathing one moment then the next he puts his head down (I guess he was thinking) then he jumps and yells "OH MY...". Fear and Loathing is crazy on shrooms, I thought I was in the movie. Whatever, I'm gonna wait 3 weeks before I shroom again, let tolerance go down, plus I gotta make up for this wreck of a trip.

Edited by Oblong (06/13/05 12:27 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract