Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJfisher
fungusaficionado
 User Gallery

Loc: Sealand
Tomorrow's Trip...
    #4282284 - 06/11/05 01:03 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I will be eating 1/8 tomorrow at a nude beach. Wish me luck!

Expect a report later too.

--------------------
Any information written above is purely fictional.
Any images do not belong to the owner of this account.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineharpd
Passing By

Re: Tomorrow's Trip... [Re: Jfisher]
    #4282781 - 06/11/05 08:44 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Haha. What an interesting place to eat psychedelics. I'd never consider a nude beach for a trip, but I guess there's gotta be a first time for everything. Have fun! I'm looking forward to this trip report.

Peace,
DHarp

--------------------
When you get the blanket thing you can relax because everything you could ever want or be you already have and are.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4282990 - 06/11/05 10:01 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I will be eating 1/8 tomorrow at a nude beach. Wish me luck!

Hey good luck man! :thumbup:
Please note that odd behavior is readily noticed on a nudist beach because people tend to be a tad on guard. Don't laugh and point and if you must point, use your finger :crazy2: Seriously: you'll have less control over inappropriate behavior while tripping.
Don't get yourself sunburnt, use massive sunblock!

It will be interesting to read your report. Nudity and psychedelics go together very well but naked strangers on a 3.5 GRAM TRIP.. dunno man, dunno. Be careful, and I for one am looking forward to your report!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineJfisher
fungusaficionado
 User Gallery

Re: Tomorrow's Trip... [Re: Asante]
    #4285490 - 06/12/05 01:32 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Well, sorry to say the weather was absolutely horrible, drizzly and whatnot, so the nude beach was out of the question. Didn't want to freeze our asses off and not be able to go anywhere. So instead, we decided to just eat them at my friend's house. We'll call him steve.

We got together at around 9 AM, and decided the nude beach was a no go. So we went to the market instead, and grabbed ingredients to make the mushrooms go down in style. I decided to go the blue guava juice route, and steve decided to make a burrito brahmin. We made our powder, smoked a bit of ganja and began our journey.

The setting is steve's apartment, two main rooms and a hallway connecting the two. One room is his bedroom, where there is a beautiful blue ceiling, yellow walls, and a lovely bean bag to lay down on. The lighting was dim, and the music could have been more quiet than it was. The living room is very bright, lots of very charming curtains, and generally one of those beautiful fresh morning looks to it. It also had its own separate music going (again a bit too loud.) I didn't think we'd be too bad off.

Neither of us have ever taken 1/8 before, it was only our second time, the first time it was probably somewhere between 1.5-2.5 grams, we're not exactly sure. We were feeling cocky and invinsible, and as you'll read in a bit, got taught a good lesson.

The come up was wonderful, the weed was very potent and it definitely started us going good. Maybe a little too good. We began getting the yawns, and I laid on the living room floor, watching the floor breathe. Soon, the carpet started growing and I began getting a little worried. I think I was beginning to regret taking 1/8th at this point, as I could feel the energy inside me becoming a little overwhelming. I began to panic a little.

We went back to steve's room and laid down on the bean bag and watched the ceiling. The open eye visuals were great, but this body high I was feeling was driving me nuts. I waited it out and it just kept getting worse and worse...

I began to feel disoriented with myself. I was having a harder and harder time remembering where I was. I could feel my ego breaking down, and I was stupid enough to argue with it. I began hallucinating that I was in this place where time no longer existed. It felt like reality was peeling itself off of the innards of my brain, and I began to panic even more. I started to hyperventilate, and I began having a full on panic attack. I thought I was going to die...

At some point before this all happened, steve had moved back to his bed and was dealing with his own loss of reality. He wasn't nearly as bad off as I was, but I was bringing him down. He looked over to check on me and realized I was completely freaking out. Now this next part is horribly embarrassing, but I'm going to swallow my dignity and just tell the story as it really happened...

Lying on the bean bag, convulsing and going into a full blown rage of fear, I pissed all over myself. Not knowing what to do next, I leaped up off the bag, ripped my pants down to my ankles and took off down the hallway. I do not know why I took this course of action, but at the time it seemed like the only way out of the insanity. As I reached the living room, I saw the big glass doors leading to the balcony, the light bursting through the curtains. At the same time, an ominous music began playing in the room. It was the sign of my death. I was going to die. I turned around and ran back whimpering with my pants still at my ankles, in much the same shameful way I came in.

By this time, Steve had gathered what had happened and threw me into the bathroom. I sat down on the toilet, and unfortunately, urine wasn't the only thing the mushroom had blessed me with. I was completely freaking out, I didn't even know where I was anymore. It seemed as though I was in a strange operating room at the time and I could still feel myself dying. Still absolutely unpleasant. I went in the shower, and came back out still freaking out.

Little did I know at this time, Steve had called his exgirlfriend's mom seeking reassurance. I had sent him just about over the edge and he decided we needed someone to talk us down to normal again before things got even worse. A good idea on his part, but as I came out of the shower, she arrived.

I burst out of the bathroom completely naked, and there was his exgirlfriend's mom, Sheila. This didn't phase me at the time, but steve was more aware than I was and tried to keep me in the bathroom. She talked him back down, and they got me into some clothes. I started to calm down again, and we all sat down in the living room and talked for a while. I don't remember a whole lot after this point, but I guess Sheila left and we just spent the rest of the time in the living room.

So lesson learned. Don't be cocky. Ease your way into the big doses if you feel you must. Stay somewhere comfortable until you're more experienced, as you never know what will happen. And make sure that you make a playlist. Don't leave a 7000 song library on shuffle, because you're bound to hit something that wont do you good.

--------------------

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#4285635 - 06/12/05 02:49 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

:lol::lol: good one. :thumbup: :laugh:

I coulnd't agree with you more about trying to be some hotshot with mushrooms.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlineoysterguy63
60's child

Loc: God's Country
Re: Tomorrow's Trip... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4286042 - 06/12/05 08:51 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Two words....low dose. You really don't need an eighth in my experience...a couple grams will do you fine. If you really want to do the eighth, break it up into taking 2 and then the rest 2-3 hours later. There are some outstanding low dose posts in the Trip Tips section, in some cases with logs. Check em out and give it a shot...you won't be disappointed.

--------------------
Oysters...yuummmmm

OfflineShr00m86
Noobie

Loc: PA
Re: Tomorrow's Trip... [Re: oysterguy63]
    #4286052 - 06/12/05 09:00 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

That's weird, I always eat an 1/8 and I uhh...don't trip close to anything like that O_o

--------------------
"What is this!"

Offlineharpd
Passing By

#4286062 - 06/12/05 09:05 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Great trip report. I'm glad you can recognize your mistake and learn from it. I know plenty of people who have had similarly bad experiences with higher doses (vomiting and freaking out), and they just can't get it into their heads that they don't need that much mush to have a good trip. It's quality, not quantity that you should strive for. Also, to help yourself deal with panic attacks or anxiety during a trip, take Wiccan's advice and keep a xanax, valium, or some other benzo in your pocket. It will help ease a lot of the tension and anxiety you get during an uncomfortably high dose, and contrary to what some people think, it will not decrease the effects of your trip or make your trip end prematurely.

Thanks for sharing a tough, embarassing experience with the community. I know we can all learn from your mistake.

Keep trippin'
DHarp

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4286436 - 06/12/05 11:15 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

It felt like reality was peeling itself off of the innards of my brain

Poor JF, how you must've suffered.. Fortunately the severety of it is slipping away from you as the hours progress.

I usually lay heavy emphasis on the fact that 1/8 oz of decent mushrooms can be an excruciatingly dire ordeal and that, for this reason, newbies must stay far below it and take 1.5gr at the very most.

For some strange reason many people think 1/8oz is peanuts and that lower doses are a waste of time. I think that at the time you've payed a thousand dollars to be rid of it, or somewhere in the 0.5-1.5gr ratio I usually recommend.

Don't feel embarassed that you let go of your wastes. Your reaction was one of an excruciating bad trip, which is entirely possible on 3.5gr and those who read the expert literature know that people soil themselves and really, really lose it for a several eternities.
If you are scared enough we all lose sphincter control, and it all serves nothing but to illustrate how excruciating it has been for you.

Fear of total annihilation, fear of insanity, fear of being wiped out by death.. These are the classical Bad Trip fears and you've had all of them.

Take it slow the upcoming days and if you use cannabis at all, be very moderate but preferably stay clean. Try to have some lazy days and if you can comfortably stay away from work, do so.

Even though you might think it's all over, that is just the crisis part. Now is the time of healing. Your brain took some punches and now it needs time to rest. So DO rest. Make sure you sleep enough, spend your time passively doing nothing if you can get away with it.
Make the coming days extra comfortable for yourself and do some good reading.

Suggested reading: Click the link "BEST TRIPPING MANUAL", download the PDF and just print it out and start reading. It's from 1959 but its still one of the best books ever written about psychedelics. It will not scare you but rather reassure you and educate you about what psychedelics really are about. Its a psychology book but pleasant reading.

Your fight was literally that, YOUR FIGHT, but at the time you couldn't help BUT fight it so don't worry too much about it and take some rest, even if you feel fit as a fish now.

I'm glad you're back and have taken valuable lessons from this nightmare trip.

Take good care of yourself man! :heart:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: Tomorrow's Trip... [Re: Shr00m86]
    #4286512 - 06/12/05 11:37 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shr00m86 said:
That's weird, I always eat an 1/8 and I uhh...don't trip close to anything like that O_o

Yeah it all depends on the person. My guess is if you can force yourself to hallucinate on weed, like even a low dose of weed, then when your shrooming you should take a low dose.. My brother, how doesn't feel too much other than body when he's high, and is very serious straight foward normal type person in real life, it takes him 3/8ths to get to the point where he'd piss his pants and run around naked... Me, it'd take a gram... haha...

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

OfflineJfisher
fungusaficionado
 User Gallery

Re: Tomorrow's Trip... [Re: Asante]
    #4286516 - 06/12/05 11:39 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hahahahh, just to make this clear, I didn't shit my pants as well, I got to the toilet in time for that part. The whole explosive diarrhea part was just absolutely terrifying when I already thought I was dying hahahahahah.

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #4287153 - 06/12/05 02:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Deciding to trip after an unexpected and quick change in setting can be a bad omen.

An experienced tripper would have known what to do, better than you did.

Still, the ego is egotistical. When it starts to die, it will do EVERYTHING it can to convince you that you will die with it. The ego is often full of shit, but it can make a compelling argument.

An experienced tripper kinda' likes the ego loss part of a trip, because once you break through, you can reach bliss... and an experienced tripper knows this. Once the ego starts bitching, you know you're getting close to the best part of the trip.

Still, the ego is always coming up with new ways to scare you... if you don't go with the flow of the trip, and cater to your ego instead... you can be up shit creek w/o a paddle, and experience will not help you, unless you are WELL versed in ego-tripping.

Now you know why people say "Respect the mushroom". If you don't, the shroom will MAKE you respect it. And remember, everyone who does say, "Respect the mushroom" probably learned their lesson the hard way too. :wink:

I have better experiences on large doses in nature... but if something happens in the wild, you can REALLY be up shit creek w/o a paddle. Still, I imagine the shrooms thought you should have waited until you could have a nice beach trip. :wink:

Until you understand and experience ego loss, and ego death, do not exceed the recomended n00b dosage.

And, ditto everything else Wiccan said.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Tomorrow's Trip... [Re: Shr00m86]
    #4287686 - 06/12/05 04:29 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shr00m86 said:

I've tripped just as hard, if not harder, than Jfisher during a 3.5 gram shrooms trip.

It depends mostly on the quality of the shrooms and also the person.

I've eaten 1/8ths and had nowhere near as intense an experience as my crazy hq trip. If it wasnt for that crazy one i'd also say its weird.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlineoysterguy63
60's child

Loc: God's Country
Re: Tomorrow's Trip... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4293250 - 06/13/05 09:17 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I am a big dude....300 lbs easy...NOT a cheap date. I am sure it depends on many elements....but one Friday I ate 1.5 grams and had a very weak experience. 8 days later with skepticism I ate 2 grams planning on eating another 1.5 in an hour. NEVER made it to the hour.....had what may have been one of the most profound experiences of my life. I know that I will never crave an eighth or need one.

--------------------
Oysters...yuummmmm

OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Loc: .4merica
Re: Tomorrow's Trip... [Re: oysterguy63]
    #4295098 - 06/14/05 02:26 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Great report. . . funny too.

Weird... I've taken doses of 2, 3, 3.5, and 4 grams, but I've never had a weird freakout where I piss myself, or even lose control in any way. Although I've heard of it happening to people, but only through this website. Never heard by word of mouth of anyone really freaking out/losing control.

My rule of thumb: Take the shrooms, and then get done what you need to get done before you start tripping. Or get it done before taking the shrooms. It = Pee, poo, eat, etc.

--------------------
:cussing::whip:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals