Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebeyondsisxth
Title?
Male User Gallery

First harvest, thanks everyone (no pics)
    #4287581 - 06/12/05 06:08 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Hey guys,

Today a buddy of mine harvested his first pf cake. Only 44 grams wet, very small and not at all impressive I know, but still, very happy to have it. I wish he had pictures but he doesn't have a camera at the moment, He'll take some tomorrow but I'm sure they'll already be almost dried tomorrow.

Anyways, I just wanted to thank everyone for all the help for everything. Its been a real boon, I plan on sticking around for awhile. I'm building a flowhood for him and he plans on stepping up to birdseed next.

--------------------
The sun was pulling cheap shots doing commercial body tricks, Behind the back, Under the leg, I think he even did a headspin, On a crossfader that sounded whack, But looked excellent, All of the sudden it gets dim, The crater face steps in, Puts mexican drumbreaks on the Technics, He's like "Let's begin", He conducted an orchestra so dope the sun started sweatin' him, I guess he'd expected to win on pure artistic merit, Composing complex plays with nothin but soundbytes, Burned out the lights, Made MCs too self conscious quit the master mics, For a thousand nights, It continued without a single slip up, Except once the record skipped, But it kinda sounded cool.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation