Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Male User Gallery
Yesterday, fun fun
    #4287318 - 06/12/05 05:15 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Wow, this was the weekend I needed to have.

It started off at my college, when my friend came up to visit me and party. When he got here we called my weed contact, and like my normal luck, everyone was out of town and he couldnt get us stuff.

We were determined to get weed, so we went down town to ask some people. We asked some black dood who worked at mcdonalds, he had a tatoo of a MJ leaf. He said he would call us back in about an hour and see if he could get some stuff. So we walked around town for a while and it seemed as this one cop was following us in his car. The town was crawling with them.

The black guy never called, so we decided to go to walmart and try to find somone who has bud. We made like 3 laps in walmart looking for people, but nothin. On our way out we see this guy and 3 girls and they are all wearing like major hippy outfits. I immediatly ask the guy. IT WAS FUCKIN AWSOME. We got sooo lucky. We bought an eight of hydro from him. This would be my first time smokin that shit too.

We imediatly go on a high ride. We find this one rode and we keep going back and forth on it. We call the road "the nature channel", because the whole time animals were all over the road. We saw a porcipine, and it was about to shoot his car.

That weed made us so high, it was nuts. By the end of the ride we in the car just screaming at eachother for no reason. We had some zeppelin, then some infected mushroom.

We walked around campus for a while trying to figure out wat to do, because we were having trouble controling ourselves, and he didnt want to be insane when he first met my roomate, who was gonna buy us beer.

So we got beer, I got 3 micky's 40's and he got a 12 pack of natural light. We had some beer and then we figured we should go out on a high ride again before he got too drunk to drive. So as we are pulling out of campus fucking police lights start goin off and we are getting pulled over. My friend was on probation, and he has been arrested for weed and public drunkeness tons of times.

So the cop comes up and smells our breath and of course he can probly smell us, and there is some natural light boxes in the back seat (empty). The officer is just like, you have a headlight out, im writting a ticket, you have 5 days to fix it. I WASSSS sooooo happpy, I thought we were busted. Hell, my friend would have gone to jail right then and there. That was amazing..

So we go on our high ride and while on it, we spot a campfire with some kids, so we stop by and end up goin to get our beer and crashin there.

It was fun, we got smashed.

This one kid who never smoked weed before wanted to smoke, so we smoked him up. He ended up getting really sick and barfing all night. I felt bad for that guy.

I ended up sleepin on an old dirty tarp outside by the fire, and my roomate ended up on the edge of the woods in the weeds.

just wanted to share my weekend,  :thumbup:

Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
-W.B. Yeats

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Shrimpin ain't easy

Loc: new new england
Re: Yesterday, fun fun [Re: XUL]
    #4287374 - 06/12/05 05:25 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

shit like that has happened to me a few times too.. its such a huge relief when they just write you a ticket and send you on your way.

but now im too scared to drive around and smoke. When you're on foot you can get away from cops easily.. but when you're in a car they can follow you anywhere, and when they stop you theres no escape.
i hate that feeling. so i avoid smoking while driving at all costs.

I'd much rather take the time to find another place to smoke, than to risk my personal freedom by smoking on the road. especially since cops around here love to pull over young people for no apparent reason.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub