Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Pub Love [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4286723 - 06/12/05 12:24 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

That quote makes me laugh, but I don't think it makes any logical sense.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblerogue_pixie
faerydae
Female User Gallery

Loc: UK
    #4286730 - 06/12/05 12:25 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: Pub Love [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4286745 - 06/12/05 12:28 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I was just thinking that the other day when I watched his DVD with a few friends.

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4286749 - 06/12/05 12:30 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Well, if you were laughing then the job was done. He was a comedian after all.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
    #4286876 - 06/12/05 01:06 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

bom is a sexy beaaacych

doobs is a great writer

jnny is one of the most open people i've ever met

onemorerobot has the most interesting stories. I've put the movie that his parents met while standing in line for to my "list of movies that BrAiN needs to see"

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: Pub Love [Re: BrAiN]
    #4286914 - 06/12/05 01:17 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

:rolleyes:

What a great idea for a post.  We can have Shroomery King and Queen and it will be just like fucking high school again.  We should have cliques and cool kids, and then the nerds that play magic and chess in the corner, while the cool kids talk about who everyone likes most...

I like this place because it's the opposite of a popularity contest environment, at least most of the time.  Stuff like this makes it feel like high school again.  My favorite poster is Goobler for getting his posts deleted from this thread!

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Invisiblerogue_pixie
faerydae
Female User Gallery

Re: Pub Love [Re: tomk]
    #4286920 - 06/12/05 01:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

sez you with the king of OTD status ..lol

--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Male

#4286932 - 06/12/05 01:23 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Tom, why are you reacting to this thread like that? Bom said pick a person, bu tthen she picked three. Everyone was giving shout out-ish compliments to multiple people.

No offense, but I think you like standing up for "everybody" too much sometimes.

This thread is kinda what the Pub is all about...showing respect and love for fellow pubbers.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Pub Love [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #4286941 - 06/12/05 01:24 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

rogue_pixie said:
sez you with the king of OTD status ..lol

She got you there tomk.  Also, this thread is not about who is most popular.  I think you're projecting your own issues on to this thread.  Cherry Bom clearly said.....

Quote:

Pick a Shroomerite and say something cool about them.

I think tomk is cool.  Ever since you got here, I enjoyed the way you are able to state things so clearly when you want to.  You once explained that "we're all one" in a way that was very clear, for example.  You said something like "we all come from the same energy field" or something, only better than that.  Hopefully you remember what you said.  :heart:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
    #4286994 - 06/12/05 01:44 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

tomk said:
:rolleyes:

What a great idea for a post.  We can have Shroomery King and Queen and it will be just like fucking high school again.  We should have cliques and cool kids, and then the nerds that play magic and chess in the corner, while the cool kids talk about who everyone likes most...

I like this place because it's the opposite of a popularity contest environment, at least most of the time.  Stuff like this makes it feel like high school again.  My favorite poster is Goobler for getting his posts deleted from this thread!

whats wrong with having a thread where we say something positive about each other? Why are you being [no flaming in The Pub]?

Edited by Learyfan (06/12/05 01:50 PM)

Invisiblerogue_pixie
faerydae
Female User Gallery

#4287004 - 06/12/05 01:47 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

because no one said owt about him :lol:

--------------------

Male

#4287014 - 06/12/05 01:50 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It's because he hates the idea of anyone being singled about above anybody.

In my opinion it's a side effect a lot of people get from psychedelic experiences. They become so in love with one-ness that they can't cope with the fractal nature of reality. But if Bom made a post titled:

"I LOVE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE"

and everyone responded

"ME TOO!!! YEAH!!"

How boring would that get? This is a chance for people to express love to one another.

Someone in a recent post said tomk saw the glass as half-full. To me this is seeing the glass as half-empty.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Pub Love [Re: CherryBom]
    #4287029 - 06/12/05 01:57 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Zahbuddha/ Zahid/ Cosmo/ ... - I like him because he's not afraid to push free speech to the limits, even when it snaps back at him and causes internal bleeding.

Beerweed420/ WeedShrooms/ ? - He has some of the funniest posts, and knows how to get reactions from people. Or possibly he's just an idiot who inadvertently creates humor. Either way, he's a good guy. It boggles my mind that people see him as a threat to the Shroomery or such and wanted him banned.

cb9fl- He appears to be unique and isn't afraid to go against the conformism of others.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: Pub Love [Re: Ravus]
    #4287048 - 06/12/05 02:04 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ripple is awesome...like the pub godafather.

Ellemyshade is a beautiful soul.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
    #4287050 - 06/12/05 02:05 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

god this is a hard one...there's so many cool kids here.

I'll start with adrug, I haven't seen anyone mention her yet.  She was the first person I talked to on IRC when I joined, and made me feel instantly comfortable.  I can tell her anything, and know that I will get objective, honest advice in return.  I love that girl.

Then there's Bom. She's one of the strongest, most independent girls I know.  Her fiancee is all the way on the other side of the world, fighting as a soldier, and she remains optimistic, and happy, and true to herself, AND to him.

OneMoreRobot helped me through a really hard day at work.  he listened to me all day on AIM, and gave me some of the best advice I could have ever asked for.  He makes me laugh allll the time, and is one of the people who I've known for a very short time, but feel like I will be friends with for an extremely long time.

I'll end with suffer.  I love him, but not just because he's my boyfriend.  He's one of the kindest, most selfless people I know.  He puts up with me, and all of my quirks and moods, he even deals with me snoring and drooling on his shoulder sometimes in my sleep.  :inlove:

I could go on forever, I'll probably post again in this thread after i eat something :laugh:

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: Pub Love [Re: Liz]
    #4287868 - 06/12/05 05:01 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Suffer is one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure to meet and party with, he's truly a kind soul  :heart:

And Learyfan, he brings so much to this place!

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Pub Love [Re: Ripple]
    #4287881 - 06/12/05 05:03 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I love Ripple!

ok I said it

/runs away

Male

Re: Pub Love [Re: Ripple]
    #4287886 - 06/12/05 05:03 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I love Learyfan's posts - he also makes me miss Papaver a lot.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4288013 - 06/12/05 05:27 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Chinacat - Some of the most interesting posts Iv ever read here at the forums. :sun:

Organic - Very cool person. Always fun and interesting to talk to. Iv never seen him get angry with someone on the forums. Very tolerant of people. Also helped me through a rough spot in a trip. :sun:

DarkStar - Has shown me some inspiration. Very much about the love and the light. :sun:

Mindcandy - Helped me find some inspiration with life a while back here on the forums. :sun:

Headset - Another very cool person. Straight-forward and has helped me make some realizations about my life.

LearyFan - I love the pictures that follow up every one of his posts. :sun:

OneMoreRobot - Always fun to read his posts. He is always very cool and very straight forward. The trip report he posted was one of my favorites.

KristiMid - Really cool chick. Iv had some fun convorsations with her. Late night poster! :thumbup: :sun:

Desiree - Always enjoy reading her posts. She has a good sense of humor at times. :sun:

Bf6 - I love reading his posts. He has a good sense of humor. :sun:

Cybrbeast - I havent seen him around much but he was cool to chat with. :sun:

Insatiable Thirst - Helps keep reality real. :smile: Really cool chick. :sun:

CherryBom - Very interesting lady. Always has somthing nice to say. Read the interview with Enter and you seem like an awesome person who has had a lot of experience with life. Always puts on a killer show when shes on the radio. :sun:

Enter - I love reading the interviews. :sun:

Hella Tight - For his hell of a sense of humor. Keeps the humor up in the Pub. Always gives me a laugh even if Im in the worst mood.

Everybody who gave me five caps. :heart: :sun:

Shit I could go on and on.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #4288017 - 06/12/05 05:28 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I love every pubber  :smile2:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order