Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon Rye Grain

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Loc: Temple of Boom
from start to finish?
    #4285531 - 06/12/05 03:49 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

ok so I have done 38 FULL hours of reading and now I think I know how to get around. I would like to see if any one can take me step by step from start to finish WITH the dunk tek ( milk or no milk?)
with the cold shock tek ( shock or dont shock?) I am spending SOOO much money on buying up all sorts of air filters for the room and I plan on buying the green house from the green house post. I also want to know what kind of humidifire to get? if some one would take me step by step it would be very helpful or even a good over view.

--------------------
http://www.gainesvilleps.org/

Dale Carnegie, once said that he never needed to know any thing about any thing because he knew EVERY thing. Any time he didn't know some thing, he asked, he asked his team, his friends, And most important he asked the person that would know the answer.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: from start to finish? [Re: thremix]
    #4285583 - 06/12/05 04:12 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

It's all here on this website, just look at the basic teks to get started then read up on other methods and move up.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

OfflineCLUTCH
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4285591 - 06/12/05 04:18 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I doubt you'll find too many that will take you step by step.

However, the best way to get started is by doing this. See on the top where it says FAQ.  Click there, then click on Mushroom Cultivation FAQ.  I suggest reading everything there.  Also Pull down the menu from that page underneath Mushroom Info.  Read everything there too.

The info you need about the dunk/shock TEKS are there and are not hard to understand.

After you have done a lot of reading there, I would suggest you read all of the posts inside the "Mushroom Cultivatoin Archive"  good reading in there too.

Also, don't spend any more money on anything until you have read a good bit and have a good understanding of what items you REALLY need.

After 38 hours of reading, I'm sure you will have a lot less questions.

Sorry if I this may sound a little harsh, just trying to help you out, cause I know there is an overwhelming amount of info for newbies.

Good luck to you bro.:thumbup:

InvisibleFoci
me?
Loc: north pole
    #4285680 - 06/12/05 05:24 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

thremix said: I would like to see if any one can take me step by step from start to finish WITH the dunk tek ( milk or no milk?)

milk? huh? Someone enlighten me.. :wtf:

--------------------
Market=zero rating due to tahoe not helping with thispost. He posted he wanted 5 shrooms. thats it... and since he didnt help and i didn't give him a rating. he gave me bad ratings... rock on. great shroomer.

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
Re: from start to finish? [Re: Foci]
    #4285789 - 06/12/05 06:31 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

do search for magash's tek from syringe to print using rye

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon Rye Grain

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation