Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Cannabis - mini revelations...
    #4282695 - 06/11/05 07:42 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ok i had a spliff last night and lay in bed watching family guy...

Usually i have like mini revelations while high but this time i thaught i'd take the time to write them down...

Do these make sense to you?
I've done my best to explain:

1) On weed you basically act out other peopled emotions in your mind and understand how they must feel...

2) When you experience ego loss your mind is scared thinking its dying so everything that occurs it thinks the worst will happen, so if you turn the TV on you may "trip" and imagine it explodes or something. So during ego loss you'd imagine your surroundings are getting you

3) Weed isn't fully legal because, its ok for young people to smoke (to get fucked) but if it were legal older people would smoke and work stuff out

These seemed to make lots of sense last night by the way...  :smile:

Also on high amounts of weed does anyone experience like whispering?

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewoleb
below
Loc: South Australia
Re: Cannabis - mini revelations... [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4282784 - 06/11/05 08:47 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I can't say whether your revelations are true or not because what I've learnt from these epiphany type things on weed is that only the person experiencing them really understands them.
I'm sure a lot of the time they are perfectly logical and do make sense, the only problem being that it's nearly impossible to remember them the exact same way when you're sober. Every time I try writing them down I always need to constantly explain each facet of them and end they ALWAYS end up making references to different levels for some reason.

It reminds me of a Paul McCartney interview I saw on a documentary. He was talking about one of the first times he smoked weed, and was at a party. He rushed around to find the Beatles' roadie, Mal Evans I think his name was, and quickly grabbed a pen from him. He quickly scribbled something on a piece of paper, folded it and handed it to Mal. "Here. Take this, I've worked it out. On that piece of paper is the answer to everything" (I'm taking liberties with the quote. The gist of what he said is the same).
In the morning he read what he'd written on the paper: "There are seven levels" Very profound! :P

Basically what I'm trying to get at is that the epiphanies or revelations or theories probably do make a lot of sense, I just can't understand them the same way when I'm sober.

In reference to your theories, I've never experienced the first two but the first one does make sense, the second one doesn't really make that much sense, and the third makes sense, could be true, but is a bit improbable :laugh: Sounds like a conspiracy theory, which, I guess, could fit in with the whole paranoia while stoned thing.

--------------------
You'll thank me when you share my politics!

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: Cannabis - mini revelations... [Re: woleb]
    #4283473 - 06/11/05 01:06 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hiya Woleb,

Thanks for the reply, yeah i understand what your saying - i like the reference to "epiphany" that was the word i was looking for!  :smirk:

Yeah i've written stuff down and shown people and been like "look look how awesomes that shit! :shocked:" and later realised i'd merely written some random word or something but it made so much sense at the time!  :rolleyes:

Cheers for replying  :thumbup:

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

OfflineBagel
Mr.T's evil twin

Loc: Southern Ontario
    #4283514 - 06/11/05 01:17 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

haha, I get taht kind of stuff all the time, especially the levels thing, when I get really stoned I seem to sometimes think that I am a giant looking down(or made up of, I can never really make that part out) on a bunch of smaller giants (molecules), looking down on some smaller giants(atoms), looking down on even smaller giants(protons, neutrons, electrons), looking down on smaller giants (qwarks), and on and on.... and all I can seem to ever get out when I am stoned is "I'm seeing giants man...".

ps I allways seem to not be able to fully articulate myself while high, like I allways whisper, to the point where I can have conversations with myself and no one else can hear me at all whether they are sober or stoned... but I allways think I am talking really loud...

OfflineNosferatuMan
Stranger
Re: Cannabis - mini revelations... [Re: Bagel]
    #4283743 - 06/11/05 02:44 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

There's a reason cannabis is extensively linked to schizophrenia...=)

I've had a kinda interesting revelation though, music spontaneously pops into my head much more frequently when I'm high, when I'm sober it's usually songs that I've just finished listening to, or just something I'm currently fixated with.

Like just now "One Way or Another" by Blondie just burst in, and I haven't listened to them in like a year.

Edited by NosferatuMan (06/11/05 02:54 PM)

OfflineTiCal
Stranger

#4283916 - 06/11/05 03:44 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

good job mikeyboy. My highs are always like that, pretty trippy!

Edited by TiCal (06/11/05 03:45 PM)

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: Cannabis - mini revelations... [Re: TiCal]
    #4284254 - 06/11/05 06:09 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah I always try to not just sit and stair while I'm high, like most expirienced pot smokers do. I have many revelations while high, and I actually wrote this down a couple weeks ago.

Some people wonder why we're here. Why isn't there just complete nothingness? Hmm?? Well let's look at things. Without one thing's oppisite, it cannot exist. For example, light won't exist without dark and happy wouldn't exist without sad. That is just with everything. So yeah, it does make sense for absolute nothingness to exist. However, in order for nothingness to exist, than its oppisite, everything, infinity, all... DOES exist. So why are we here? We're just part of that infinity. It goes on forever and there is EVERYTHING you can possibly think of in an infinity number or types and ways for an infinity number of times in an infinity number of infinities. So, of course, since everything must exist, that is why we exist. We are part of everything. There ya go.

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Cannabis - mini revelations... [Re: beatnicknick]
    #4284330 - 06/11/05 06:28 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Big difference between reasoning out we are everything and experiencing it. Trip a high dose and you will see what I mean.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: Cannabis - mini revelations... [Re: mecreateme]
    #4284351 - 06/11/05 06:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

did you read what i wrote? We aren't everything, but in order for nothingness to exist we have to exist because we are nothingsness's oppisite, we are a part of everythingness. That's why we exist. BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING.

EDIT: by the way, i understand what you mean. there is a difference between knowing that infinity exists, and expirienceing the fact that it exists is a completely different thing.
One is knowing the concept if infinity, the other is... just... woooooa.... pure... mind blowing rush of amazement and astonishment... words obviously cannot explain it.

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

Edited by beatnicknick (06/11/05 06:40 PM)

OfflineNosferatuMan
Stranger
    #4284393 - 06/11/05 06:41 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Typical philosophically mutated thoughts when you're stoned.

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: Cannabis - mini revelations... [Re: NosferatuMan]
    #4284473 - 06/11/05 07:07 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Mutated? Makes perfect sense to me :smile: I can't come up with anything better when I'm sober anyway.

--------------------

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#4284814 - 06/11/05 09:59 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Cannibus introduced me to my consciousness.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineOisatsanaYert
Stranger
Re: Cannabis - mini revelations... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4294134 - 06/14/05 02:02 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Makes sense to me, beatnicknick... but then again...

Offlineotoroko
EsotericIllumination

Re: Cannabis - mini revelations... [Re: OisatsanaYert]
    #4294537 - 06/14/05 09:00 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

3) Weed isn't fully legal because, its ok for young people to smoke (to get fucked) but if it were legal older people would smoke and work stuff out

This."This drug is not used much in Monarch Programming because it IMPEDES mind control. It has been experimented with in combination with other drugs as an interrogation tool. The CIA listed it as being used in MK-Ultra, but it served as an experimental drug rather for programming."
- The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler

--------------------
when you're watching television the higher brain regions (like the midbrain and the neo-cortex) are shut down, and most activity shifts to the lower brain regions (like the limbic system). The right hemisphere is twice as active as the left, a neurological anomaly. The crossover from left to right releases a surge of the body?s natural opiates: endorphins, which include beta-endorphins and enkephalins. Endorphins are structurally identical to opium and its derivatives (morphine, codeine, heroin, etc.).After just 30 seconds of watching television the brain begins to produce alpha waves, which indicates torpid (almost comatose) rates of activity.

Offlinebelomor123
Just...trying tofit in
Loc: Down here
    #4296689 - 06/14/05 08:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The only revelation i had on cannabis was when i passed out and saw a being of light in an enveloping darkness...thats my two cents

OfflineTiCal
Stranger

#4296814 - 06/14/05 09:02 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

mini revelation I had today.. This takes place me standing outside the grocery store in front of the drink vending machines. I start thinkin about why the store brand drinks are so much cheaper, and why the one I was drinking tasted like shit. Coke company needs to make 1,000,000 bottles a month. They meet the quota and have enough supplies to make 42,159 more, instead of making more, they sell the supplies to the big retailer stores (more money this way but you can't have a company that just sells coke supplies!), who also make 1,000,000 bottles. And that's why K-mart coke tastes weak, they use less supplies.. And that supply is what puts the orange in orange soda.

But back to the posters main idea.. I felt like I had the ability to hear people's thoughts based on emotions they were expressing (when I'm high). But, as you all know, most people are generally pissed off.
So i'd get with a group of people and toke, and I get to talkin' about separation of the brain and consciouness, stuff you talk about in the spirituality section on shroomery. I felt like nobody was listening, and were generally telling me to "shut the fuck up" (someone did actually mutter that as I found out by his girlfriend later), overall very bad vibes.

Little stuff like this was happening way too often, to the point where I didn't enjoy weed anymore. So I thought, "Maybe I've outgrown this, I can't smoke weed and just "chill out" with people, I trip out hearin voices." It's been like this up until last week.

I've since learned that it ALL depends on who you're chillin with. I've been hangin' out with other people and have really started to enjoy it again. I have a clean high, we talk and joke and are able to continue the day! And if I hear anything bad? Fuck it, I don't really care anymore.. I think a form of acceptance stepped in. I used to get so uncomfortable that I would come home and try to sleep off all the voices and shit I thought I was hearing. Thinkin i'm a looney or something

Anyways, I feel Like i've strayed a little. Weed is great!

Edited by TiCal (06/14/05 09:23 PM)

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
    #4296883 - 06/14/05 09:20 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
Cannibus introduced me to my consciousness.

:yesnod:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals