Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSantaServant
Friend and KnownEnemy
Past and Future Now: The Un-Contradiction of Harmony and Dissonance
    #4283300 - 06/11/05 01:57 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Upon looking back, one may receive a sudden jolt. The charge such a "jolt" would carry depends simply upon the user's preference. Continue digging in this manner belligerently, frantically looking for something that feels absent but is always there regardless. Here AllOne, even still alone, sit, so consumed by then that shaping the future becomes sole goal. Now the soul is split remembering what was and pretending what is to come. We have reached a fork in the road.

There is a desperate need for love ingrained within the fundamental biostructure of every person. God is Love, and All, not to mention None, are Is One. We, the Indy Selflings, blindly stumbling, backtracking, in the feces of our wake, trapped scheming what food to eat to make our shit smell the best. Relax man. Its already taken care of. The preparations have been made. They are All Ready. They are What's Happenin'. They are What is to Cum.

Jesus came in like a lamb and will go out like a lion. "This isn't High School. We don't drop out like kids: HOLLA!"

Though we Selflings sit amongst the ruins of broken dream, basking, wallowing in the jagged streams of our self inflicted dissonance. Hating, lying, cheating, stealing, smiling, laughing, crying. Anything we can to reach those ever so precious, fleeting moments of harmony. Wisdom sets in. Fragments of wanting slowly fade. The One who was and is now will Be. It seems the whole time I have been insisting on hole time. What a fool this boy can be. These shambles are perfect for the New Wave. Selflings, together now, hold steadfast. tHE True Self Will Be as is and always, and neither this way nor that way, was. "In your world of two, there is only room for you." Fill the hole with two YOUs [W]. As we two are one, so we will have a Whole. Here we sit, feasting, scorning Them. Enough. Relax, let them come, eat at our table. If we choose to lock our doors, they will simply make themselves as burglars. "It's your choice... your choice... your choice... Peace or annihilation."

The law of Three, Humanity. The law of One, into the Sun. Pressing onwards towards the light.

I don't mean to give you the impression that I think any of this belongs to me, even though there is still some that I think does.

I just really wanted to say hello. I have been reading this board for years. Thank you all so much for what you have taught me. It will be fun to finally sing in the choir with you.

--------------------
There comes a time for every man to sail the Seas of Cheese.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSantaServant
Friend and KnownEnemy
Re: Past and Future Now: The Un-Contradiction of Harmony and Dissonance [Re: SantaServant]
    #4284005 - 06/11/05 06:26 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

"There was no way to recall what it was that you had said to me, like I care at all. But it was soo loud. You should could yell. Not all martyrs see divinty, but at least you tried. He had a lot to say, he had a lot of nothing to say, we'll miss him. To ascend you must die, you must be crucified, for your sins and your lies. Goodbye." Goodnight. Good Knight. God bless.

Ding dong the witch is dead. Whatever it was, that girl put a spell on me.

I need to be myself but it is important to remain selfless. I need to take part in life but it is important to remain unnattached. I need to honor my senses but it is important to remain indifferent.

Prophecy = fairytales, lies, and exaggerations.

Ezekiel, father of John the Baptist, recieved and message from the holy spirit. Afterwards he could not speak. He could only use his "hands" to try to communicate messages. Only until the name of his soon to be born son was announced could he speak again.

Turn your back on God and you are left with a dog. The dog's name on The Simpsons is known as Sant's Little Helper.

I love you all and wish to try and share and learn with you. Teach and be taught with you. I don't know how though. The winds blow around, Here and There. Until they are held back I can only sing to you: Goo Gee Gaga.

--------------------
There comes a time for every man to sail the Seas of Cheese.

Edited by SantaServant (06/11/05 06:27 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology