Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD   eBay Mimosa Hostilis

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Hotter Than Shit Bigger and Better: copes and cubes (Update 6une 12-2005) New pics
    #4282361 - 06/11/05 03:41 AM (12 years, 20 days ago)

mj will come back shortly, picture poster is not posting. See revised post below for June 11 images.

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (06/11/05 11:13 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMadSeasonAbove
I've got nothing
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Hotter Than Shit and the Shrooms keep getting bigger and Better: copes and cubes [Re: mjshroomer]
    #4282377 - 06/11/05 03:55 AM (12 years, 20 days ago)

:eek: :thumbup:

OfflineKalix
'Head

Re: Hotter Than Shit and the Shrooms keep getting bigger and Better: copes and cubes [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #4282411 - 06/11/05 04:15 AM (12 years, 20 days ago)

John, I just gotta say, before I give you a 5-Shroom rating, thanks for bringing your exotic myco-adventures to all of us via photos.. You brighten my nights in WI..

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Invisiblecricket
Lord Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: in my house, in front of ...
Re: Hotter Than Shit and the Shrooms keep getting bigger and Better: copes and cubes [Re: mjshroomer]
    #4282874 - 06/11/05 11:20 AM (12 years, 20 days ago)

My offer to go with you and keep the cobras away, is still open.
I would gladly offer my services in exchange for travel expense's. I have experience. I keep two cobras at this time a 5 foot monocled cobra and a 7 foot Egyptian, and I have kept others in the past.
If you all ready have a snake remover, give them my address. I'll make sure those pesky snakes don't go back to bother you again.
Just kidding. Binging spores back is one thing, but smuggling snakes is more trouble then I would want to mess with. I don't think my wife would go for a suitcase full of cobras. The cages I have take up too much room as it is.

Do you have any more cobra photos? I love to see your pics of cobras in the wild. Any of the native wildlife for that matter. I would like to hear more about the animals you've encountered during your hunting trips.

Are you offering the guided trips this year?

Good luck
Have fun.
Be safe.

--------------------
I tried to leave my signature but it didn't work...
By the way... Does anybody know how to get sharpie markers off of a computer screen?

OfflineJuan_del_Pueblo
Mr.Papashroom
 User Gallery

Re: Hotter Than Shit and the Shrooms keep getting bigger and Better: copes and cubes [Re: cricket]
    #4283235 - 06/11/05 01:23 PM (12 years, 20 days ago)

Don't forget to collect some printz MJ... :cool:

--------------------
Don't I look like I'm serious...

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #4284730 - 06/11/05 11:09 PM (12 years, 19 days ago)

Computers went down all over yesterday during the heat wave. So here are the pctures reposted with the complete text and the others I was unable to post yesterday for you.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well I trudged up at 6:30 and hit the Cope Coconut grove. Found a few monsters. Still it is not like the Hawaiian flushes. Problem is that I missed the main flush about 8 days before i got here on May 28. However, they keep popping up all over. I do not visit every place every day.

But I do visit a few within reach of me without a lot of travel so i can make prints.

So i also went to the Na Muang field which was half destroyed, trudged w through some liquid who knows what and then clay-sandy soil which hardened on my thongs and i could not hardly walk without them constantly slipping off.

Watch a friggin 8 foot cobra attack and swallow a frog and by the time I had my camera ouyt he ducked itnot he cocnut grove which was nearbye.

The Buffalo images are from a corner of one 100th of the Ban Hua Thanon field. The Copes from lamai and the cubes form Na Muang.

The Coconut grove is a favorite area in Ban Thurian and that is the image where my friends make tobacco, I will post a pic or two in the Ethnobotanical forum later this month before I go to Cambodia, but the main images are for an article int he Journal of Economic Botany.

So here are One cope from last night and some cool pictures from this moprning before noon.

These came from a different coconut grove near Ban Thurian, but not from my friends large grove.

Now for todays Copes and surprises. I shot about 10 fotos of the group on the right and stood up to kill a carpenter ant chewing my neck and then noticed there was a large shroom to the left hiding with Mimosa over it. Used the scissors and made this shot.

look how large that cope is.

A small grouping of Copes. 7 to 10 0r 12 of these this size is comparable to one dried gram of lib caps or 20 to 40 fresh. they are kinda potent. Lose a lot in drying but stijve at Nestles gave four people a pooled collection of one of dried gram each and compared them to a good dose of libs.

Found this really cool flower coprinus shroom cracked open into petals (Sometimes I write pedal by typo). looked like a flower at first.

Enjoy this one. i have seen P. baeocystis do this in some of the final stages of growth and developement of baeos.

Okay now I went off to the field at ban Hua Thano. this is but a minute portion and it is friggin hot. There were some LBM and some Panaeolus antillarum. One grey kwai and two brown baby kwais. saw the pink one. You can see how hot it is by the sky. Image the whole opened field.

Need to colled some buffalo shit. I am collecting all kinds of manure and cataloging it for the university so i hit many fields today for shit and found sherooms while doing so.

A close up of the mother and baby of the Pink Buffalo:

And for the cubes from the disgusting na Muang field ruined for growing other crops. It is so swampy and shitty and wet and many spiders. Only two cubes. Same as last week. Last year I picked 15 pounds of cubes and over 1000 Psilocybe samuiensis form this field and now not even the psiloybe (New species which has thousands fruiting havee appeared.)

And her eis the field where my friens raise kwai, chew betel nut and collect coconuts and other fruits for a living and manufacture the tobacco I will be writing about for an article in the Journal of Economic Botany.

The manure of the buffalo are spread around each and every coconut tree and also stacked all over the properties soeventually whent he grass gets taller the cubes appear. Before that, hundreds of giant Lepiotas appear. those were popping up today but it is f so friggin hot I am going to swim in the warm waters of the sharkless gulf and then laer dip in the pool.

Have a shroomy day

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Hotter Than Shit and the Shrooms keep getting bigger and Better: copes and cubes [Re: cricket]
    #4284743 - 06/11/05 11:16 PM (12 years, 19 days ago)

Hi Cricket, My frined of Tree tops villa saw one yserday et a frog. and yes the last trip to sSiam and angkor wat. See:

http://www.mushroomjohn.com/exoticforays1.htm

And have a shroomy day

Offlinewildbill
billbo
 User Gallery

Loc: shroomy central FL
    #4285126 - 06/12/05 02:06 AM (12 years, 19 days ago)

those are some hearty copes, effin sweet.

--------------------
"ow-now-brown-cow" ~ _Ron Burgundy_

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD   eBay Mimosa Hostilis

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification