Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Loc: Temple of Boom
syringe information.
    #4282000 - 06/10/05 11:00 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hello people, I wanted to know if there is any way to make sure that the syringe I am buying from ebay is good I geuss I really just want to know if there is a "good" or a "Bad" syringe like the nutrient substance, or some thing like that? any information would help.

thmarkedmen@yahoo.com

--------------------
http://www.gainesvilleps.org/

Dale Carnegie, once said that he never needed to know any thing about any thing because he knew EVERY thing. Any time he didn't know some thing, he asked, he asked his team, his friends, And most important he asked the person that would know the answer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDieCommie

Re: syringe information. [Re: thremix]
    #4282007 - 06/10/05 11:02 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

There is no way to tell from an Ebay listing (except for feedback)

My advice is buy from a shroomery sponser. I use Ralphster, its safer and better than ebay. (and I love ebay)

Also syringes dont have a nutrient solution, otherwise the spores would germinate which is illegal.

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Re: syringe information. [Re: DieCommie]
    #4282034 - 06/10/05 11:09 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

oh, OK well I have some more questions.

1) what is dunking and rolling?
2) what is cold shock?

and back to the ebay thing, I have the syringe in my hand I just wanted to know if buying from one place and buying from another, is there a way that one syringe is better? assuming they both did it the same?

"Also syringes don't have a nutrient solution, otherwise the spores would germinate which is illegal."

so what dose that mean? will it just start growing in the liquid?
then what is the liquid that is in the syringe already?

thanks!

--------------------

Dale Carnegie, once said that he never needed to know any thing about any thing because he knew EVERY thing. Any time he didn't know some thing, he asked, he asked his team, his friends, And most important he asked the person that would know the answer.

Offlinesynchron23
Stranger
    #4282038 - 06/10/05 11:11 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Is it safe to reuse syringes?

Offlineprefloppro
Last Call
Re: syringe information. [Re: synchron23]
    #4282055 - 06/10/05 11:16 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ok I have bought some from ebay and they turned out to be better than some of the big vendors. Plus you can get so much cheaper on ebay. you just have to go to the right supplier. i emailed one of them and asked if i could buy 10 12 cc syringes for 75 dollars of ten different strains and he said sure. Just be careful

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #4282063 - 06/10/05 11:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

>1) what is dunking and rolling?
>2) what is cold shock?

Read and read. Dunking and rolling is dunking your cakes in water and rolling in verm, search for more info. Cold shocking is putting your cakes in the fridge for 24 hours, search for more info.

>if buying from one place and buying from another, is there a way that one syringe is better?

Of course some are better then others...some are clean, some are old spores, some are mislabeled, some are contamed, some arent guarenteed, some are, some have no spores, some have more. Thats why we have shroomer sponsors, to make sure we get good syringes..I suggest one of them next time.

>assuming they both did it the same?

Of course not, if they were done the same, they're identical. No two places do syringes the same way and off ebay you'll almost never be guarenteed a clean syringe.

>so what dose that mean?

It means two thins...syringes dont have a nutrient solution (no nutrients, ie food, in the solution) and germinated spores are illegal (spores are not) in the US anyway.

>will it just start growing in the liquid?

No.

>then what is the liquid that is in the syringe already?

Pure, clean, distilled water....you hope anyway. Its just water either way (clean or not).

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Re: syringe information. [Re: prefloppro]
    #4282065 - 06/10/05 11:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

prefloppro. Would you mind telling me some of the people on ebay you work with, right now I am buying a lot from Organja look for their Bagz but they have good stuff.

scatmanrav thanks for the help, I dont like sounding like I am dumb but when you do sound dumb people will tell you more and they make it easer for you to understand them. lol thanks.

--------------------

Edited by thremix (06/10/05 11:22 PM)

Offlinesynchron23
Stranger
Re: Air Conditioning.....Positive or negative [Re: synchron23]
    #4282069 - 06/10/05 11:21 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Need Help...Just trashed 36 jars (PF tek method). 36 Remain.

Dark green mold took up residence after 22 seemingly peaceful days.
Given the utmost respect I paid to insure sterility, airborne contams seem to be the most likely culprit. Given that I just installed Air Conditioning in my apartment. I'm pointing my finger in that direction.

I need a sage mind to confirm that the AC is the culprit and recommend a way for me to salvage what cultures I have remaining.

HAHAHA...AC=airborne contaminants...AC=air conditioning.

Hook a brother up.

Offlineprefloppro
Last Call
    #4282123 - 06/10/05 11:41 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

ninja250rpilot

Look him up, he has excellent feedback. Currently he has nothing listed but all you need to do is email him and he will let you know what strains he has availabe.

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Re: syringe information. [Re: prefloppro]
    #4282789 - 06/11/05 08:52 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

thanks. prefloppro. any more info form any one?

--------------------

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #4282806 - 06/11/05 09:02 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

thremix said:

any more info from any one?

Yeah don't buy spores off Ebay...it's a bad idea.

and the way prefloppro is talking...he just might be one of the guys selling spore syringes on there.

please buy your spore syringes from one of the Shroomery Vendors.
they pay to advertise here...and they keep the Shroomery running so people like you and me have a place to post.

here is the link... http://www.shroomery.org/sponsors.php

take care!~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale