Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I grew some p. cubenis and dried them. I then stuck them in a jar so I could keep them for a while. About a month later, today, me and my friend decided to trip. I haven't looked at the jar until today, and when I looked I noticed that the mushrooms had grown mold or mildew on them. The jar was, as far as I know, air tight. Needless to say I am disappointed. I just wanted to know wether or not anyone else have ever gotten this and what I can do to prevent it from happening again. Thx.