Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Uncertainty with life
    #4278829 - 06/10/05 06:52 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Does anybody else get a knawing uncertainty when they think of their present and future?

I am already in my mid 20's and I have no clue what I want to pursue in my life. I am not talking just about a career, but I am also talking about spiritual, mental, emotional, intellectual, and social pusuits. When I think of what I am going to "be", what I should accomplish, and what my place in the world is, I get genuinely confused, overwhelmed, and scared.

I have such conflicting feelings that flutter about in my head. I am absolutely terrified of wasting my life and doing nothing, but I have no clue on how to proceed. So, I end up doing a lot of nothing. I have tried many things to get me out of this limbo and give myself direction:

1. I have tried the path of becoming educated (college) and working in a good job or field (computers). Neither gave me satisfaction. The resulting stress, boredom, and repetition turned me off to these pursuits.

2. I have tried pursuing materialism. It is fun having nice, new, and shiny stuff. But the happiness that it grants you quickly evaporates and you are left either feeling hollow or unfulfilled. I started to feel that I am wasting my life pursuing possessions. I am not a super anti-materialistic (I still like "stuff"), but I don't want to make it the focus of my life. There is no honor in that way of life.

3. I have dabbled in altruism (focusing my efforts on helping other people). But, I have run into so much selfishness in this world that it has turned me off to the thought of helping people a lot. I also am not terribly good socially so it is difficult for me to mingle with people. I care about people and I want their approval, but it is difficult for me to relate to them.

4. I have tried pursuing spiritual things. But, I have become so disillusioned with movements and dogma that I am wary of putting my faith in anything. Also, I believe in God but it is difficult to focus on Him when I am in this world (where I am seperate from Him).

I am torn between my desire for enlightenment in something better than the human existence and my base desires and instincts as a human being. What do I direct my attention towards? Hedonism or piety? Reason or pure emotion? Humbleness or domination of my surroundings?

I'll admit that I want glory, power, extreme confidence, deciveness, and recognition. When I read about George Patton or Alexander the Great, I get chills up my back. These were real men. They had visions and pursued them relentlessly with wills of steel. They shaped their worlds and they were feared, respected, and remembered. That is what men should be. Men should not be waffling loafers who don't accomplish anything or people who just work, buy stuff, die, and are quickly forgotten.

I want glory, but it appears as if I don't want to deal with the conflict or the struggle. Comfort and security is comfortable, but there is nothing interesting or memorable about it.

I just need something I can consistently focus my attention on and that will give me fulfillment. But, it seems as if I am too cynical, dualistic, and confused to give myself to anything completely.

Edited by RandalFlagg (06/10/05 06:57 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: Uncertainty with life [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4278982 - 06/10/05 09:27 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
Does anybody else get a knawing uncertainty when they think of their present and future?

Yeah. Who cares? What matters is how you relate to that uncertainty. Don't let it cause you anxiety, when you notice your mind delving into that, redirect your thoughts. You can't control the fact that life in full of uncertainty, what you can do is relate to that uncertainty by seeing it as an oppritunity to feel alive, rather then some depressing cloud that covers you. That anxiety you feel from it could be used for good if you use it to remind you you are alive.

Quote:

I am already in my mid 20's and I have no clue what I want to pursue in my life. I am not talking just about a career, but I am also talking about spiritual, mental, emotional, intellectual, and social pusuits. When I think of what I am going to "be", what I should accomplish, and what my place in the world is, I get genuinely confused, overwhelmed, and scared.

You are going to be what you are, accomplish what you accomplish. Thats it. No way around that. Your place in the world is here and now. The world made you. You are the fruit of the world the same way an apple is the fruit of the tree. You have a role to play, that might not be what you expect.

Quote:

I have such conflicting feelings that flutter about in my head. I am absolutely terrified of wasting my life and doing nothing, but I have no clue on how to proceed. So, I end up doing a lot of nothing. I have tried many things to get me out of this limbo and give myself direction:

You are attempting to change in the wrong direction. It is wrong to assume that change in something external to you will lead to your terror lifting. You have to deal with that other shit. No change you make to your surroundings will lift that shit up. You gotta learn to accept the fact that life is confusing as hell and not let that hold you down, then you will find your environment changes. Look at these:

Quote:

1. I have tried the path of becoming educated (college) and working in a good job or field (computers). Neither gave me satisfaction. The resulting stress, boredom, and repetition turned me off to these pursuits.

Maybe the stress/boredom, etc, is a function of unreasonable expectations on your part. Look at your expectations of college and computers? Are they reasonable? These things are boring and stressful and repetative. What do you accomplish by approaching them with expectations contrary to that? If you approached it with the expectation it would bore you out of your mind, you would not be made miserable by your unreasonable expectations not being met.

Quote:

2. I have tried pursuing materialism. It is fun having nice, new, and shiny stuff. But the happiness that it grants you quickly evaporates and you are left either feeling hollow or unfulfilled. I started to feel that I am wasting my life pursuing possessions. I am not a super anti-materialistic (I still like "stuff"), but I don't want to make it the focus of my life. There is no honor in that way of life.

There is no honor in any way of life, man. Get over that shit. That shit is an illusion that people use to manipulate each other. The problem with materialistic stuff is that once you have all those possessions, you are still you and still relate to yourself in the same way that thinks satisfaction is to be found outside the self. Again, you need to change the way you relate to yourself. Also, what are your expectations about material things as they relate to your happiness? Were they reasonable at the time? Are they reasonable now?

Quote:

3. I have dabbled in altruism (focusing my efforts on helping other people). But, I have run into so much selfishness in this world that it has turned me off to the thought of helping people a lot. I also am not terribly good socially so it is difficult for me to mingle with people. I care about people and I want their approval, but it is difficult for me to relate to them.

I understand having social anxiety. The problem with your approach to altruism is you were doing it because you wanted to be something, namely, the altuistic guy who is helping other people. When they react selfishly, do you feel you are not getting the recognition you deserve? Are you approaching altruistic behavior with the right expectations? I don't think you were. You should be aware that people who need help are under a ton of stress and might not respond to you in ways that boost your ego. Then, you can alter your expectations, and won't be made to suffer from them.

Quote:

4. I have tried pursuing spiritual things. But, I have become so disillusioned with movements and dogma that I am wary of putting my faith in anything. Also, I believe in God but it is difficult to focus on Him when I am in this world (where I am seperate from Him).

You are not seperate from God. You are God. So why not put your faith in yourself? Again, what is the expectation you had about following a spiritual path, that led you to suffer when you tried? Maybe you expected to find a bunch of free thinkers. But, again, it is your unreasonable expectation that causes your stress and anxiety, not the situation you were in when you were persuing the spiritual path.

Quote:

I am torn between my desire for enlightenment in something better than the human existence and my base desires and instincts as a human being. What do I direct my attention towards? Hedonism or piety? Reason or pure emotion? Humbleness or domination of my surroundings?

Why not all of these things? What if becoming enlightened is a function of your base desires and instincts, or what if the desire to become enlightened is a base desire you must let go of? Why not direct your attention towards hedonism and piety? Couldn't you say "I love myself as much as I love others, so when I can do more for myself then them with the same effort, I'll do it for myself, and then when I can do more for them then for myself, I'll do it for them?" I don't see that you have to make a choice here. Why choose between reason and pure emotion? Why not realize that thinking patterns dictate emotional responses (like, for example, unreasonable expectations lead to anxiety and suffering) and then control both your reasoning and your emotions? Why do you feel these things conflict? Is it again because of unreasonable expectations? Humbleness and domination of your surrondings? Again, why not both? Why not humbly dominate your surrondings, making them better for both others and yourself, but with these actions coming from the love you cultivate in your heart for all things, not from expectations they will lead somewhere?

Quote:

I'll admit that I want glory, power, extreme confidence, deciveness, and recognition. When I read about George Patton or Alexander the Great, I get chills up my back. These were real men. They had visions and pursued them relentlessly with wills of steel. They shaped their worlds and they were feared, respected, and remembered. That is what men should be. Men should not be waffling loafers who don't accomplish anything or people who just work, buy stuff, die, and are quickly forgotten.

I want glory, but it appears as if I don't want to deal with the conflict or the struggle. Comfort and security is comfortable, but there is nothing interesting or memorable about it.

It is impossible to achieve an aim without suffering for it. But look at this thinking you have. Men should be this. Men should be that. Fucking let go of that shit man. It stinks. I could smell it all the way over here. It's fucking making me sick. I could see all the years of authority figures beating it into you until you have internalized that voice. Let fucking go of that, man. That voice isn't you, it's years of bad authority figures trying to manipulate people with gender expectations. First of all, if you really see reality clearly, there should be no gender attached to what actions you do. Whether you are a man or a woman is irrelevant to what you pursue. Also, look at all the expectations you have there. Holy shit. Have you stopped to consider the reasonableness of your expectations? They aren't reasonable. So let go of them.

Quote:

I just need something I can consistently focus my attention on and that will give me fulfillment. But, it seems as if I am too cynical, dualistic, and confused to give myself to anything completely.

Why not focus your attention on expanding your awareness, using meditation as a tool, so that you can be aware in your daily life about how your expectations, and not the actual situations you are in, are causing your suffering? The only reason you are uncertain about life is because you have an expectation and it's not being met. So, let go of the expectation, learn to see how they constantly work to cause anxiety, let go of them all. Then, aim your life, so you have a goal, of your complete own design, that you will then approach with no expectations. You are a slave to your expectations right now, let go of them, you will be free.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Loc: The Womb of Love
Re: Uncertainty with life [Re: RandalFlagg] * 1
    #4279106 - 06/10/05 10:48 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Reflect on the only certainty in life. Because its only in the mirror of death, that the meaning of life is perfectly reflected. There are indeed two certainties in life. One is that you are going to die, and the second is that you don't know when its going to happen. Reflecting on the impermanence of this life will help you to see each an every situation in a more lucid and less solid perspective, then sooner or later, the true nature of reality will become startlingly clear.

Reflecting on death does not mean that you scare yourself or entertain depressing ideas and become morbid, but it means that you become more aware of the fleeting nature of this life, and you begin to understand that the many of the things that we hold to be precious are actually not that serious, concrete or important, priorities start to get rearranged, and focus becomes easier in every situation. Also through reflecting on death you may naturally begin to develop a more expansive sense of humor. It also presents a greater opportunity to take your spiritual path into every situation in  your life, there no longer has to be a separation between daily activities and spiritual pursuits, because in essence everything becomes part of the path toward awakening.  :heart:

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Uncertainty with life [Re: egghead1]
    #4279220 - 06/10/05 11:37 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

First, I'd not read read tomk's post at all. If you do, read it in an attempt to know NOT what to do. You see... some people don't want to reach for greatness, challenge their entire being and achieve something that few have. If they see someone with this drive, as in your case, but with ill-direction, they feel inadequate and try to steer you away. Read his post again. What did he say about Patton and Alexander the great? They made him sick. He wants you to forget all the "bullshit" that tells you to achieve, and instead meditate. Ignore that shit.

I've been in your situation before. The good thing is you have a desire for greatness, something many people don't have. The next step is simple....

define greatness!

its really that easy, the rest will fall into place.. here is my favorite quote to end with.

It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the door of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Uncertainty with life [Re: looner2] * 1
    #4280782 - 06/10/05 06:52 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

looner2 said:
First, I'd not read read tomk's post at all. If you do, read it in an attempt to know NOT what to do. You see... some people don't want to reach for greatness, challenge their entire being and achieve something that few have. If they see someone with this drive, as in your case, but with ill-direction, they feel inadequate and try to steer you away. Read his post again. What did he say about Patton and Alexander the great? They made him sick. He wants you to forget all the "bullshit" that tells you to achieve, and instead meditate. Ignore that shit.

He didn't say Patton and Alexander make him sick. He said that there are no absolutes and that a man shouldn't inherently be anything. A person should be what they desire to be first and foremost. There's nothing wrong with having expectations of yourself, but all you can really do is expect the best of yourself for here and right now. Be happy being who you are and having what you have. Aim for what you want and go for it. Expect the best of yourself, but don't expect to reach your goal. Sometimes your goal will be unattainable. That's life. Things won't always go your way. But as long as your desire remains and you beleive in yourself, you can never fail.

I like tomk and I enjoy reading his posts. Don't disrespect him by twisting his words. If you understood what he was saying, you'd probably agree with him.

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: Uncertainty with life [Re: The_Hobbit] * 1
    #4280876 - 06/10/05 07:17 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Actually I think both TomK and looner2 had some good advice. But I think when tomK mentioned "men should be" as a gender issue he was wrong. I dont think the original poster really meant "men" as "the gender with a penis" and meant more "men" as "mankind". But that's really not that important.

TomK said to don't stress out over all this stuff and just let yourself be what you are. Don't over expect.

And looner2 reminded you not to just give up and to remember that trying is still better than wanting to try or being afraid to try, or failing. Always try. Critics suck. That's why I never read movie reviews.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Re: Uncertainty with life [Re: freddurgan]
    #4280972 - 06/10/05 07:48 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Actually, the way you acheive greatness is by the ability to focus hard on any of your goals. If you want to be great, you have to develop extreme focus, and have enormous amounts of energy. How to develp this focus, and the necessary reserves of energy? You practice meditation. By learning to let go of all the crap and expectations, you will be able to see paths to greatness that went unnoticed before, since you were blinded by your expectations. By learning to tame your constantly wandering monkey mind with meditation, exercising it, if you will, you can develop the focus necessary to achieve greatness. By releasing all the anxiety built up from worrying about other peoples expectations, you can gain tremendous psychic energy to redirect towards your goals. Looner is wrong that I am advocating sitting around perpetually. I am advocating the development of a technique that will both allow you to reach your goals, and allow you to clearly and ethically choose them.

Looner - You challenge your entire being not by giving into every redneck impulse, but by struggling with your small habits, learning to still and focus your mind, and letting go. You don't challenge your being by going out and seeing how many countries you can conquer. That is exactly the opposite of challenging your being, it is identifying so strongly with it that you are willing to kill others who aren't your nationality or race or in your geographic area. We are advocating completely opposite things. I do not think I would agree with looner.

Why is the google ad live psychic readings? That has nothing to do with this topic at all.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Re: Uncertainty with life [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #4280980 - 06/10/05 07:51 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hobbitcg said:
Quote:

looner2 said:

He didn't say Patton and Alexander make him sick. He said that there are no absolutes and that a man shouldn't inherently be anything. A person should be what they desire to be first and foremost. There's nothing wrong with having expectations of yourself, but all you can really do is expect the best of yourself for here and right now. Be happy being who you are and having what you have. Aim for what you want and go for it. Expect the best of yourself, but don't expect to reach your goal. Sometimes your goal will be unattainable. That's life. Things won't always go your way. But as long as your desire remains and you beleive in yourself, you can never fail.

:nonono:  A person should not be what they desire unless their desire is something they are consciously controlling.  Jeffery Dalmer was what he desired, and I don't think he should of done that.  Precision in what I mean is very important.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: Uncertainty with life [Re: tomk] * 1
    #4280999 - 06/10/05 07:59 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

There are/were a lot of very great people who didnt (I'm guessing due to time of life and profession) that didn't meditate. What about Einstein? What about any and all great scientists?

Meditation is great but I just find it hard to believe that the ONLY and BEST way to clear your mind is to meditate.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Uncertainty with life [Re: tomk]
    #4281174 - 06/10/05 09:13 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

tomk said:
A person should not be what they desire unless their desire is something they are consciously controlling.

I agree. People should logically control their desires.

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Edited by hobbitcg (06/10/05 09:14 PM)

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Uncertainty with life [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #4281186 - 06/10/05 09:20 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hobbitcg said:
Quote:

tomk said:
A person should not be what they desire unless their desire is something they are consciously controlling.

I agree. People should logically control their desires.

That is not reasonable. You might tell yourself that you don't need to have sex, but you will still get sex thoughts when a hot woman walks past. Why deny our urges? I feel urges for glory, power, and purpose. Most men want these things. The ones that claim to not want those are usually lying.

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Uncertainty with life [Re: tomk]
    #4281207 - 06/10/05 09:34 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

tomk said:
Looner - You challenge your entire being not by giving into every redneck impulse, but by struggling with your small habits, learning to still and focus your mind, and letting go. You don't challenge your being by going out and seeing how many countries you can conquer. That is exactly the opposite of challenging your being, it is identifying so strongly with it that you are willing to kill others who aren't your nationality or race or in your geographic area.

What he hell are you talking about? Your illogical ramblings have caused me enough headache when I try to read one sentence. Your thread about wanting to kill all republicans and wishing them dropping dead showcases the extent of your decaying white matter, but then you go and trump your own stupidity further. I am not even going to ask what the hell you even meant by this statement, because there is nothing I've read from your posts that would even give an inclination that you actually think.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #4281214 - 06/10/05 09:38 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Right on, man!

I must say, this post resonated with me quite a lot!

I, too, am in my mid twenties (24) and am completely lost as to what my place in this would should/will be. I tried the University thing...didn't like it. I tried the job thing...didn't like it. I've tried materialism and failed miserably. I've tried spirituality, and was only disappointed.

I also want glory. I once told my family that I wanted to be famous, and got some pretty weird looks. Not movie-star famous...I think that kind of fame is flaky and false - these people are made famous by other people who just want to line their own pockets.

No...I wan't lasting fame. I think of Plato, a name that most people can at least identify thousands of years after the man's death. Alexander the Great. Caesar. Humans who left their mark on the world, and a mark so dark their names remain a common household word thousands of years after they depart this world.

Einstein, Planck, Maxwell, and Newton. Just look at the fruits that are still being harvested from their work!

I don't want adoration, and I don't need it. I don't need fame, either...but I'd also like to leave my mark.

I think, deep down, I do not believe in an afterlife. If this short lifespan is all I have...then I want something to live on after I am gone.

So, Randall, what do people like us do?

--------------------
You're here because you know something.
What you know you can't explain,
But you feel it;
You've felt it your entire life.
That there's something wrong with the world.
You don't know what it is, but it's there....
Like a splinter in your mind...
Driving you mad.

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Re: Uncertainty with life [Re: looner2]
    #4281231 - 06/10/05 09:44 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

You're a funny guy. What I think is you avoid dealing with what I have to say by extrapolating things you find offensive from some of my more obvious rhetorical exaggerations.

Anyhow, to respond to the dude above you.

You should not say things like "I want to not have sex." Rather, you should be honest with yourself about all stages of it, and if you approach it that way, with awareness and intention in your action, you can see what the sex really means. Maybe you'll find it's something that you no longer desire, thats great. Maybe you'll find it's still great a lot of the time (I find myself here), thats great too, as long as you are honest about your motivations and consciously look at the reasons for acting, you can decide for yourself, and make the decision you want to.

To respond to the guy above that.

When I use meditation I mean something different then what you think. I mean meditation in the broad sense of learning to direct your mind onto a single object. Roman Catholic rosary prayers, Buddhist Monks, Zazen, transcendental meditation, Islamic Chanting, hare krishnas are all meditative in the sense I mean the word. So are people who go to nature and just sit, or who contemplate things seriously. There are a huge amount of ways to meditate in the sense I mean, and to me, the similarity of focusing the mind upon one thing and redirecting the attention there when it wanders, outweighs the differences of just what that object were and what associations with it we make. I could see what you were saying, if I meant meditation in a narrow sense, but I mean it in the broad sense outlined above, not the narrow sense before. However, I also feel that the associations with the focused upon object are counter to the purpose of meditation, and so personally suggest breath meditation as my basic suggestion, rather then say, a religious chant.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Uncertainty with life [Re: trendal] * 1
    #4281237 - 06/10/05 09:45 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

trendal said:
So, Randall, what do people like us do?

Positive outlook:

Something will happen someday that kicks us in the ass and that directs us toward our destinies.

Negative outlook:

We will continually pine for all of these things (a legacy, a life of importance, glory, etc..) that we will probably never have. Neither of us will probably ever accomplish anything of note. We will eat, shit, and die. The biggest mark we will make upon the world is the fact that we will occupy a 6 feet x 3 feet x 6 feet hole when we are laid to rest.

InvisibletrendalM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

#4281275 - 06/10/05 09:56 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Something will happen someday that kicks us in the ass and that directs us toward our destinies.

I have a pet theory that greatness is not forged so much as taken advantage of. I think that these people we look at, these awe-inspiring names, simply fell into their glory.

NOT to say they didn't have to work for it, or that it was easy. Just that it wasn't something they purposely planned or set out to do from the start. I think they were just "in the right place at the right time", as the saying goes, but they were the ones who seized the moment...and that is how they are remembered. That, I think, is what makes a man Great - the ability to recognize vast opportunity and seize upon it when the timing is right.

So I have this hope, this wish, that the right time and place will come for me. Who knows :wink:

--------------------
But you feel it;
Driving you mad.

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Uncertainty with life [Re: trendal]
    #4281290 - 06/10/05 09:59 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Yes, Trendal. Keep sitting in your mothers basement and the world is bound to come knocking on the cellar door.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

#4281299 - 06/10/05 10:02 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Yes! Because that's exactly what I expect to happen! :rolleyes:

--------------------
But you feel it;
Driving you mad.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #4281326 - 06/10/05 10:08 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

looner2 said:
Yes, Trendal. Keep sitting in your mothers basement and the world is bound to come knocking on the cellar door.

:rotfl:  You're such a dick but you are hilarious.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Uncertainty with life [Re: trendal]
    #4281334 - 06/10/05 10:10 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

trendal said:
Yes! Because that's exactly what I expect to happen! :rolleyes:

Looner has a point though.  I have been sitting around and waiting for something to happen and nothing has happened.  Maybe I need to get out and create opportunities myself.  They haven't come to me yet....why would that change at all?

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being