Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
i just sprayed some newly found cobweb mold on one of my cakes with 3% h2o2. the mold was at the bottom of the cake near the lid it rests on, i think it may have gotten the mold from sitting on the same lid that it was incubating in ( I only washed it with hot water). I've moved it to a new lid since i sprayed. Will this cobweb mold hurt my cake or shrooms in any way? Will it come back again? any help is great.
Nope. You should be fine. If was indeed cobweb, it should have melted and disappeared on contact with the 3% peroxide. Cobweb is telling you to up your air exchange. It can't survive in a fresh, circulating air environment. RR