Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Question that just hit me... [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4283484 - 06/11/05 01:08 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I find that a period of frequent mushroom use, with long periods of absitence from them in between is beneficial. A sort of "stormy waters" for a few weeks, while the rest of the year is calm waters. It keeps things in perspective. I know with me, I trip usually at least once every week or two weeks for 6-8 weeks, and then get turned off of it until a year or so later. I spend the rest of the year reflecting on that period.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePinballWizard
Naive and Gullible as usual

Re: Question that just hit me... [Re: Shr00m86]
    #4283516 - 06/11/05 01:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I believe mushrooms are labeled as a hard drug because they can alter your perceptions on life, which is known as The Devil's work by most religions.

OfflineShr00m86
Noobie

Loc: PA
    #4285277 - 06/12/05 12:34 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HeavyToilet said:
http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23483

Look up your area and it will tell you which mushrooms species grow in that area. Then you can find what they which types of areas they grow in, and at what time if the year they grow in. Then take a look at a bunch of pictures of the species.

When you pick them you may have to take a spore print and compare it with a picture of the same type on the Internet. I don't think you can be 100% sure unless you do this.

I found Pennsylvania, but it didn't tell me where in Pennsylvania and what time of year :frown:.  Also, I want to order a mushroom book, but if I order offline it will come to my house and my parents will find out and I'll be BUSTED :frown:

--------------------
"What is this!"

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#4285606 - 06/12/05 02:31 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

When you feel ready to trip then do it. Many people find that they do not need to use psychedelics alot to enjoy them. They also appreciate the afterglow of a good trip and want to keep it that way for a while.

Maybe you haven't had intense enough experience for you to feel as though you need to *absorb* the experience.

How much are you munching?

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineShr00m86
Noobie

Re: Question that just hit me... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4286041 - 06/12/05 08:51 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I eat an 1/8 of shrooms, but from some of the stories I read here, I don't think I experienced a REAL trip.

--------------------
"What is this!"

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4286220 - 06/12/05 10:14 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shr00m86 said:
Quote:

HeavyToilet said:
http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23483

Look up your area and it will tell you which mushrooms species grow in that area. Then you can find what they which types of areas they grow in, and at what time if the year they grow in. Then take a look at a bunch of pictures of the species.

When you pick them you may have to take a spore print and compare it with a picture of the same type on the Internet. I don't think you can be 100% sure unless you do this.

I found Pennsylvania, but it didn't tell me where in Pennsylvania and what time of year :frown:.  Also, I want to order a mushroom book, but if I order offline it will come to my house and my parents will find out and I'll be BUSTED :frown:

Look up the species that show up in your area. You can find information on each species. Find out when they will grow and what they will grow on.

OfflineShr00m86
Noobie

#4286462 - 06/12/05 11:25 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I found out that the..Panaeolus subbalteatus grows in PA..i know what i looks like and it grows between April - October. I still have yet to pin point an ideal location in PA, I can't just scower through fields of nothingness in search of mushrooms...I actually haven't seen any mushrooms at all yet anywhere. I was in the woods playing paintball but I wasn't really look for mushrooms. Any way I can pin point an accurate area..even a city?

--------------------
"What is this!"

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4286830 - 06/12/05 12:55 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

http://www.mushroomjohn.com/panaeolussubbalteatus1.htm

"Habitat:On dung, rotted and/or composting hay. Also in lawns, pasturelands, riding stables and race tracks, in horse manure and stable shavings. Fruits in the early spring and late fall."

"Comment:Fruits abundantly in rotting haystacks in the Eugene-Corvalis region of Oregon and to a somewhat lesser degree in manure heaps throughout much of the world."

Thank you Mushroom John.

I don't know what else to tell you other than look around where you might find these things. I've never actually gone Hunting, I would like to though. Quite a few different species grow around B.C.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom