Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

Are there aim programs that allow one to run multiple aim accounts at once?
    #4276771 - 06/09/05 06:32 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

ive heard of all these aim spinoffs that give u other features but never looked into them. well, now my girlfriend is living with me and we would both like our aim name signed on at all times instead of switching it up. is there anything that will allow me to do this?

--------------------

Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa
 User Gallery

Re: Are there aim programs that allow one to run multiple aim accounts at once? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #4276780 - 06/09/05 06:35 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

aim+
will do it for ya

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Re: Are there aim programs that allow one to run multiple aim accounts at once? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #4276808 - 06/09/05 06:42 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

The newer versions of AIM allow you to "Link" screen names to your account. When you sign in one screen name they will both log on in tabs. Just go to the http://www.aim.com/ website and get yourself the latest edition. Sign online to one of the names and go up to the top of the main program menu list and click "My AIM". Go down through the list it's the third option from the top and click "Managed Linked Screen Names...". Then click "Link/Unlink Screen Name". You should be able to figure it out from there. Once you link the screen name sign off and sign back in with the name you used to link them and you'll be set.

The newer versions of AIM also let you become "invisible" where it appears you are offline to everybody but you can still see who is on.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: Are there aim programs that allow one to run multiple aim accounts at once? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4276880 - 06/09/05 07:04 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

just run one of them aim, one of them gaim or trillian (gaim is an open source prog that allows you to connect with aim/icq/msn/yahoo, trillian isn't open source, but has the same features, basically). should work.

--------------------

Offlinebleaked
Stranger
gaim [Re: DeadPhan]
    #4276881 - 06/09/05 07:05 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Do yourself a favour and download the open-source IM client gaim. It's completely free, OSS, ad-free, allows you to connect to as many accounts as you need on multiple protocols simultaneously (think Jabber, SILC, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, etc, etc) all from one nice app. Not only that, but it's cross-platform, meaning you can run it on *nix or Windows. If you're on OSX, I recommend Adium which uses the gaim libs and is nice and pretty like everything else apple.

Gaim: http://gaim.sourceforge.net/downloads.php
Adium: http://adiumx.com/

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #4276930 - 06/09/05 07:19 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

trillian

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Offlinealakona
at least i'm not Poid.
 User Gallery

Loc: ville.
Re: Are there aim programs that allow one to run multiple aim accounts at once? [Re: afoaf]
    #4276933 - 06/09/05 07:20 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

dead aim allows you to clone aim and have as many open as youd like, as well as link names.

--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008.

TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

leftysurprise said:
  ive been fucking praying for 2 years that she would just get over her phobia of jizz and take a load right down the gullet for me.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub