Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLsdXtc05
Stranger
New to this Forum
    #4272818 - 06/08/05 05:21 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yes hello to all, I am new to this forum and i thought i should introduce my self, my name is Alex and a friend of mine told me about this site, i been on the site before and i found it interesting, plus i need some info on Shrooms, now i have never tried shrooms, mainly because i do have a dealer that sells shrooms for 35 an 8th, he also has LSD tabs and Really good weed, and Xtc, i have never brought shrooms just because i really thought it was a bit expensive, i use Cannabis, LSD, and at times Xtc. the summers here and i thought, what the hell, ill get some shrooms, now is shrooms anything close to LSD? and what is the experience like? do they taste bad? and is 35usd a bit expensive for an 8th of shrooms? any info is appreciated, thank you in advance, and i look forward to posting on this forum in the future. thank you again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineoysterguy63
60's child

Loc: God's Country
Re: New to this Forum [Re: LsdXtc05]
    #4272949 - 06/08/05 06:04 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

First of all, welcome. Secondly...35 is expensive but it really depends upon supply and demand, right? If you have been here before, the first recommendation I can give you if you are at all interested in the hobby is to read. I read teks, posts, questions and answers, and everything I could get my hands on here....before asking too many questions. If you read through some of the forums you will see the same question repeated again and again and...you get the point. Reading and digesting first will alleviate some of that. You know what? It works. There are also some very nice people here...get used to using the correct forums for your posts, and you can take this or leave this but I would be careful talking too much about yourself and your habits....can't be too careful bro. Good luck...nice to meet ya.

--------------------
Oysters...yuummmmm

Offlinedante

Loc: New Jersey
Re: New to this Forum [Re: oysterguy63]
    #4276668 - 06/09/05 04:05 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

35$ is the average where I am from.

--------------------
The clouds above us join & separate,
The breeze in the courtyard leaves & returns.
Like is like that, so why not relax?
Who can stop us from celebrating?

-Lu Yu

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: New to this Forum [Re: dante]
    #4276705 - 06/09/05 04:15 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Depends on the shroom and the location.

If you're in a place where shrooms are very hard to get, and hunting is illegal, and it's hard to grow... they could be higher.

If you're in Florida, where hunting is legal(technically), and it's such a long season, prices for an eighth are low.

I would sell an eighth for 20 dollars, or 25 if I can.Keep in mind an eighth can let you trip multiple times if you manage it correctly.

You can easily trip 3 or more times with an eighth, just don't go overboard, low doses are darn fun too =P.

If you expect to pay 35 dollars, and you're going to buy in the future, together that is 70 dollars for a quarter. You might as well grow your own for that price. It might take longer, but you won't get ripped off, you can be sure of potency, and you can do it all year long.

--------------------
So it goes.

OfflineLsdXtc05
Stranger
Re: New to this Forum [Re: ryanvergel]
    #4277588 - 06/09/05 08:01 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Thank you, i have done my homework on Shrooms, ive read Experiences and such, and i think i can handle shrooms, some have said its sort of like LSD, if shrooms are anything like Lsd, then i know i will enjoy them, sry for posting in the wrong forum, i will be careful in the future, ive talked to this guy that will get these shrooms for 30 an 8th, not bad, but its better then 35, thank you all again, and i look forward to posting my first Shrooming experience. thanks again.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag