Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedrumsinttown
Your Mother'sGentleman Caller

Loc: Alabamer
Mushroom the size of my face!
    #4272635 - 06/08/05 04:28 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Found this bad boy today. i was driving out to scout for a hunt tonight and couldnt resist pulling over and letting my buddy grab it. I saw this thing from like 50 yards away. Any Id? The gills were bluing as they were bruised. The stem was lost, as my buddy was running so hard he dropped it and he didnt even know it. Spore print pending. The shape of the cap is slightly nippled.If anybody had an id, please let me know... my dumbass friends are chomping at the bit to eat this thing.

--------------------
My unitarian jihad name is Brother Katana of Reasoned Discussion. The code that i used to link it from the site was not working so you may not click anywhere on this gay ass signature to get yours!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: Mushroom the size of my face! [Re: drumsinttown]
    #4272648 - 06/08/05 04:32 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Post a better picture of the cap, hard to see coloration.

And yes, spore print will help.

Dern big cap, if it's a cubie, that should be quite nice to have,

--------------------
So it goes.

Offlinedrumsinttown

Re: Mushroom the size of my face! [Re: ryanvergel]
    #4272707 - 06/08/05 04:45 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hurry up because my STUPID FRIENDS are crazy waiting to eat this

--------------------
My unitarian jihad name is Brother Katana of Reasoned Discussion. The code that i used to link it from the site was not working so you may not click anywhere on this gay ass signature to get yours!

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #4272719 - 06/08/05 04:48 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I be willing to bet that the spore print comes out green.

In which case you have a nice sized Chlorophylum Molybdites (sp?)
A green spored lepiotia.
It will make you very sick for a few days.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Invisibleem_bre_O
shroomery'sEmbryoticAsshole
 User Gallery

Loc: In the stages of develope...
Re: Mushroom the size of my face! [Re: Ekstaza]
    #4272730 - 06/08/05 04:52 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ekstaza is right on the money. They grow to that size very common. Don't eat that shit.

OfflineToxicManM
Bite me, it's fun!
 User Gallery

Loc: Aurora, Colorado
Trusted Identifier
    #4272845 - 06/08/05 05:35 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Hurry up because my STUPID FRIENDS are crazy waiting to eat this

If they eat it they will be proving that they are indeed "STUPID".

As Ekstaza stated, that is Chlorophyllum molybdites, the species of mushroom responsible for more poisonings in the US than any other. It produces severe gastrointestinal distress including what my references describe as explosive, bloody diarrhea (I know I've always wanted to get that).

Happy mushrooming!

--------------------
Happy mushrooming!

Offlineacoustic
barrmmmFFF
 User Gallery

Loc: texas
Re: Mushroom the size of my face! [Re: ToxicMan]
    #4274521 - 06/09/05 01:18 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

is this guy gonna eat that thing?! it doesnt even look like a cube

--------------------

"May the wind always be at your back, And the sun upon your face, And the winds of destiny carry you aloft, To Dance with the stars..."

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: Mushroom the size of my face! [Re: acoustic]
    #4274916 - 06/09/05 04:55 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

green gilled lepiota

chlorophyllum molybdites.

definately

Offlinedrumsinttown

Re: Mushroom the size of my face! [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4276094 - 06/09/05 01:16 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I am glad i am leaving this town in a couple of days for good. The motherfucker who ate it first is a dumbass who likes to eat as much drugs as he can in great excess.... simply to show that he can. Just in my defence for hanging around this ass, he has been my friend since 8th grade in high school and never was like this until about a year after we graduated. He wanted it to be a cube so bad, that he convinced himself and another of my friends who helped pick it that it was in fact a cube. I told them fifty times after reading your replies, DON'T EAT THAT SHROOM. After responding, "your stupid little internet dorks don't know what they are talking about," they ate about a good handful each, maybe about 1/4 of the shroom each. After about 20-30 minutes they smoked alot of grass and told me that they were tripping balls. 15 minutes thereafter, they both told me that they were not feeling so well. 1 hour later, the one who didnt go home to his parents was in the bathroom puking his balls off telling me that he felt verbatim how i told him he would... "like he had a knife in his stomache". If i wasn't worried about these two retards' livers failing, i would be laughing my ass off at them, hence the fact that i say "Don't eat that, it has been confirmed poisonous", and their reply, "fuck you, dont be a pussy" It amazes me the stupidity of people these days. Needless to say that is the last time i will hang out with those guys

--------------------

Invisibleshroomanic
PsychiatricExplorations
 User Gallery

Loc: Dunder Mifflin
    #4276137 - 06/09/05 01:26 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Wow...what a bunch of fucking tards.

Offlineacoustic
barrmmmFFF
 User Gallery

Loc: texas
    #4276138 - 06/09/05 01:27 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

are they six feet under?

--------------------

"May the wind always be at your back, And the sun upon your face, And the winds of destiny carry you aloft, To Dance with the stars..."

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
    #4276143 - 06/09/05 01:28 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yeah, the must be pretty fuckin retarded, You knew it wasn't magic and told them, they ate it anyways? dumb asses.

--------------------

Invisible@cro
new name
 User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
    #4276160 - 06/09/05 01:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Well, at least they won't ever make that mistake again... maybe.
Quote:

drumsinttown said:
It amazes me the stupidity of people these days.

I've always found it amazing how people can have all the information they need right in front of them to make informed decisions and then turn their backs on it and do exactly the opposite. Crazy.
Oh well, at least we get the Darwin awards out of it.

Offlinedrumsinttown

Re: Mushroom the size of my face! [Re: @cro]
    #4276214 - 06/09/05 01:44 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, one of them had to be up at 8 this morning to play in one of the biggest golf tournaments in the state. The funny part would be watching him try to drag his ass across the fairway today. Just confirmed the other alive, and not hospitalized... so now i can just sit back and laugh at how those morons managed to do something that stupid. Even while one of them was puking his balls off, he never had the minerals to apologize for being such an ass. While they were feeling good, they were ragging the hell out of me.... telling me i was an idiot pussy who didnt know his shit, and i was missing out on a great trip. The one that stayed wasnt talking too much between times hanging his head out my window when i took his sick ass home

--------------------

InvisibleMadSeasonAbove
Reef Donkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
    #4276330 - 06/09/05 02:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Man, it would suck to have ignorant friends like that.

Offlinedrumsinttown

Re: Mushroom the size of my face! [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #4276369 - 06/09/05 02:31 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

...used to suck as of yesterday. Just a quick related topic... has anybody here ever had to deal with one of their best friends being changed personality wise by addiction? This friend of mine is (one of the ones who ate the bad shroome, and convinced the other to eat it) is by far the most talented person i have ever met. He is one of the best golfers i will ever see play golf. he usually hits around 65-70 on a tough course. just the same, i have never seen somebody eat more drugs than him. He would eat whatever pills he could get, drink lots of alcohol while rolling (which gave him heatstroke that night), speedball (which led to him hyperventilating), etc... Just whatever he could to get trashed no matter how dangerous. And after a while it changed his personality. Up until last night i never really wanted to turn my back on him, but after a while you have no choice. It can be really hard to try to accept that somebody is no longer who they used to be, especially when what they used to be is a really good friend.

--------------------

InvisibleMadSeasonAbove
Reef Donkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
    #4276472 - 06/09/05 03:02 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The guy sounds like he has a highly addictive personality. Though not a friend, I had my own cousin steal from my family because of painkillers taking over his brain. Talk about not wanting to accept the truth, I know what you mean man, when your own family/friends turn on you because they arent the same person anymore is a horrid thing to deal with. It sounds like you still want to be friends with him, if so you should try and talk to him about his problem that you notice, sometimes that is all it takes to get someones head on straight,a deep personal convo from a friend to a friend. But yet, he could be ignorant and in denial as well, so he may not want to hear about it.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushroom the size of my face! [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #4277142 - 06/09/05 05:58 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

heres a question, you knew him since the 8th grade, and he's still the same person right? the same 13 year old in his head.
see, 13 year old know evrything, they are invincible, they are good at games, even better at namecalling, and formost experts at getting their friends in trouble by pressureing them into doing stupid things, and getting the weak to follow, getting the weak to team up against those with more sense in their peer group.... AKA the threat. otherwise, you.
its not that he has an addictive personality. its that hes a manipulator, its how hes gotten by with his lack of ability to mature. i've seen the like come crashing down hard.
eventually they have to come to terms with the fact they are a lie. ive seen some just sorta become recluses, but still generous to people who call them friends.
more often i see them become sociopaths, theives, manipulators, they refine their abusive intict and become unable to maintain relationhips or keep jobs for long, living below their means and often in several different places over a short period of time.
what potential can you see in your friend? i he an honest fellow? or an insecure little boy who craves acceptance?
it IS good youre moving, that makes it all NICE and CLEAN.
you dont have to get dragged down with his stupidity.

Offlinedrumsinttown

Re: Mushroom the size of my face! [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4277199 - 06/09/05 06:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I feel you man... this is the same guy who washed down 8 green clonezepams with a half case of beer and woke up in the hospital 16 hours later... the same guy who took 8 yager bombs in a bar in where i go to school and woke up in the drunk tank after getting a DUI at .3 BAC.
The problem is his parents... his mom lets him get by with whatever he wants. In 10th grade she found 750 dollars in his dresser that he had made selling green. took it and put it in his savings account.

I guess my problem was that i was gonna see him for a few more weeks before i had to leave for good to head out to LA and i was hoping that he was gonna snap out of it, because i have had friends who got so hung up on coke they would steal from anybody... stuff like that changes you. But in the same right i have seen people come back from that. I know people right now that were amazed at their own intellegence and their own stupidity at the same time.
To explain: somebody that can keep doing drugs like that and keep going down the drain is kept in that state by their own ability to rationalize the situation. They are gullible enough to believe it because they want the drugs, but they are also smart enough to convince themselves of it.
Crazy shit. crazy shit.
The only problem with this guy is, because of his mom, he will never hit rock bottom until rock bottom is dead from too many oscars, or too many methadones, or too many xanax bars, etc...

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#4279039 - 06/10/05 08:07 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

how they doing now? feeling any better?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds