Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShr00m86
Noobie

Loc: PA
A few questions I need answered...
    #4275930 - 06/09/05 02:33 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I have a few questions I would like to be answered.  First off, I made a post but it somehow never went up so I will ask the questions I need answer to in this one.

1. If you throw up after eating shrooms, does that effect anything?
2. My friend is 7feet tall and 250+lbs and he ate an 1/8 of shrooms and felt so little for only about an hour.  He has never tried any other drug aside from that, but me and my friend weren't sure why he didn't trip.  After reading some posts on here, i am assuming that he will either have to up the dosage or just try again? :confused:
3. My friend told me, after giving me the shrooms, not to eat the whole 1/8 because his one friend went to the hospital.  I feel like I can handle an 1/8 and a half or what not, what determines the amount you have to take before becoming hospitalized?  I didn't understand.
4. I am taking a drug test and having a physical for an upcoming job, should I be worried that shrooms will come up in this test, or only marijuana will? :ooo:

I would appreciate any body's outlooks, view and/or feedback. Thank you.

--------------------
"What is this!"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: A few questions I need answered... [Re: Shr00m86]
    #4275958 - 06/09/05 02:37 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

You NEVER have to go to the hospital, no matter how much you eat. Going to the hospital for eating mushrooms is completely retarded.

The drug test wont detect mushrooms.

Is your friend who ate an eighth and barely felt anything on any medication?

Finally, your first question depends on how long it was since you ate the mushrooms. If you ate them on an empty stomach, then threw up a couple hours later, it shouldn't decrease the effects.

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4276203 - 06/09/05 03:42 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

1. only if you throw them up before most of the psilocin is in your blood. if you throw up after say one hour of eating them, there shouldn't be much decrease in effect.

2. up the dose. it may take a bigger dose to break through and notice the effects.

3. you'd have to eat a practically impossible dose before hospitalisation was necessary. mushrooms don't cause any physical harm. if you go to a hospital because you're freaking out, the most they can do is give you tranqs.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4276392 - 06/09/05 04:37 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Shr00m86 said:
I have a few questions I would like to be answered.  First off, I made a post but it somehow never went up so I will ask the questions I need answer to in this one.

1. If you throw up after eating shrooms, does that effect anything?

It depends...the only effect you will get is from those mushrooms that were digested before vomiting

2. My friend is 7feet tall and 250+lbs and he ate an 1/8 of shrooms and felt so little for only about an hour.  He has never tried any other drug aside from that, but me and my friend weren't sure why he didn't trip.  After reading some posts on here, i am assuming that he will either have to up the dosage or just try again? :confused:

Up the dosage I would guess

3. My friend told me, after giving me the shrooms, not to eat the whole 1/8 because his one friend went to the hospital.  I feel like I can handle an 1/8 and a half or what not, what determines the amount you have to take before becoming hospitalized?  I didn't understand.

They won't poison you...the only reason you would go to the hospital is if you flip out and have a psychotic episode

4. I am taking a drug test and having a physical for an upcoming job, should I be worried that shrooms will come up in this test, or only marijuana will? :ooo:

While it is possible to test for psilocybin, not even the military does so with its members, so I wouldn't worry unless the test is to join some group like the CIA or FBI or something.

I would appreciate any body's outlooks, view and/or feedback. Thank you.

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: A few questions I need answered... [Re: myndreach]
    #4276441 - 06/09/05 04:52 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

My friend went to the hospital.

But not because of OD'ing, he was tripping so hard, we went into the street with his pants down.

SOme cops found him, he got into a fight with them, they brought him to the hospital, got his stomach pumped and shit.

--------------------
So it goes.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: A few questions I need answered... [Re: ryanvergel]
    #4276521 - 06/09/05 05:16 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

What a dumbass.

Just another example of what will happen a person that can't handle their drugs.

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A few questions I need answered... [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4276982 - 06/09/05 07:31 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

1. Depends on how long after youve eaten them. It will most likely diminish the effects, as I doubt youd get stomach pains after youve absorbed the psilocybin completely.
However, if, somehow, you did puke after like 2 hours...i doubt mushrooms would be in it.

2. Id up the dose, hes a big guy. Dont up it too much, though.

3. No time should you EVER go to the hospital because of shrooms. They are unbelievably harmless(and in some cases, healthy). Still, Id recommend uping your dose slowly. The difference between grams is unbelievable. a 1.75gram(half 8th) to a 3.5gram(full 8th) is ridiculous. Uping that yet another 1.75(to 5.2grams[8th and a half]) is an ungodly jump.
Definitely be cautious...shrooms can kick your ass in ways you wouldn't believe.

4. Marijuana is always tested for, shrooms are almost never tested for. Not even in the military. I wouldnt worry about it.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

Offlineilovemushies
NeedsInspiration
Male

Loc: New Jersey
Re: A few questions I need answered... [Re: Veter]
    #5518127 - 04/15/06 08:28 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

well, alls i know is 4
no way in hell well it be tested
never
ever
so
dont
worry
about
it
!

Jump to top. Pages: 1