Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Loc: precious
Travelers, wanderers, and bards.
    #4274501 - 06/09/05 03:08 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Speak of the nitch, hidden in green hills where the mist is warm. Where the winter caps domes, and flowers grow in the summer. Where the economy is such that a small amount of American money can be bargained for a large amount of the foreign goods and services. Such ready examples in my mind would be Mexico( although it is slowly changing). It would require much travel and economy knowledge, which I don't have. So I need spots to hit up, where I can ride a (lightly) motorized bike, to avoid travel spots. Places where I can eat at restaurants or buy food and drink cheaply at grocery stores( like Brazil). Maybe even a place with a vast area to explore, away from all airplanes and cultures, for me to cross. Then into small towns, and cities, where the culture is alive, just as it would be back when cars were not possible. The untouched world, close to the touched world, full of wonders in both, for a low cost. Suggestions?
:thumbup:

--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Loc: precious
Re: Travelers, wanderers, and bards. [Re: flowstone]
    #4278413 - 06/10/05 03:05 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I'd imagine I would need to think more geo politically if I was to survive. Passports and laws, I'd need a good understanding of where I was going. Having never smoked a joint outside without feeling a slight doubt of paranoia, we are brought up in fear. Place mind over matter, if I could roam free hills. Maybe I will take up in Yellowstone for a while, and then go north to an unknown iceland. I'd rather get out of the country though. Has no one traveled and stories untold? I've not been far and I'm looking to go.

--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub