Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
100th Monkey
    #4274327 - 06/08/05 11:51 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

What is this? Does it have worth? Any reply appreciated. I am doing some research. Any comments on synchronicity are appreciated.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: 100th Monkey [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4274329 - 06/08/05 11:52 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I was thinking about Ken Keyes right as I looked at your post. Very amazing. :thumbup: :heart:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: 100th Monkey [Re: Icelander]
    #4274706 - 06/09/05 02:36 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

What a big coincidence.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #4274730 - 06/09/05 02:50 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

This has been rebutted at aleast a half-dozen times on this forum. It is a myth with no factual basis.

There was no inter-island telepathic link based on some mysterious critical mass.

Keep researching.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlineslaphappy
Its just me
 User Gallery

Loc: Norway, Eidsvoll, Råholt...
Re: 100th Monkey [Re: Swami]
    #4274893 - 06/09/05 04:23 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I still believe it to be true, because I've seen it happen in the hairless variety of ape.

--------------------
The argent messenger of truth beyond truth, the antithesis of life, cruel and bleak as interstellar space, pulseless and frozen as absolute zero, dazzling with the frost of irrefragable logic and unforgettable fact.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4274906 - 06/09/05 04:41 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

On what grounds is it considered myth...if that can be answered quickly. This came up in a conversation about syncronicity tonight where it was held as the evidence in favor of. It sounded bogus, but I just need to know what stick to use to hit it with....or if it is valid then what reverence to grant it.

--------------------

Offlineslaphappy
Its just me
 User Gallery

Loc: Norway, Eidsvoll, Råholt...
    #4274952 - 06/09/05 05:32 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It is considered to be a myth because its only a story, not actual.

--------------------
The argent messenger of truth beyond truth, the antithesis of life, cruel and bleak as interstellar space, pulseless and frozen as absolute zero, dazzling with the frost of irrefragable logic and unforgettable fact.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4274960 - 06/09/05 05:43 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I love the 100th monkey idea, and I think it supports and intensifies your interest in techno-mediated resonance.

I have personally experienced synchronic ideation, in which people in the same scientific field unearth simmilar new findings at approximately the same time with no connection between them except that the field of study seems poised to receive these ideas as followup to the last wave of discoveries.

I prefer to call it a mystery rather than a myth.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: 100th Monkey [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4274975 - 06/09/05 05:54 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

"I love the 100th monkey idea, and I think it supports and intensifies your interest in techno-mediated resonance."

Well, fortunately my TechnoReligion thread has 236 hits. So I got all my monkeys for this to be a reality. You were one of my first hundred monkeys on that thread...so you share responsibility. By the time you read this it will apparently be too late...unless the monkeys can be reset???

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #4274981 - 06/09/05 05:58 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I love the 100th monkey idea, and I think it supports...

Your emotional attachment to an idea gives it no extra weight; nor does a falsehood support ANYTHING.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: 100th Monkey [Re: slaphappy]
    #4274983 - 06/09/05 06:00 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4274986 - 06/09/05 06:01 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Was this truly documented or anecdotal?

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4274988 - 06/09/05 06:04 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
I love the 100th monkey idea, and I think it supports...

Your emotional attachment to an idea gives it no extra weight; nor does a falsehood support ANYTHING.

for me, all the weight lifting is emotional, and surely you have seen a raft float on unsubstantial waters; it need only be shaped correctly or less dense altogether.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#4274993 - 06/09/05 06:09 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
What a big coincidence.

yeah, But I think about Ken Keyes alot. I'm a big fan of his other work. I never read his stuff about 100th monkey. :mushroom2:

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4274998 - 06/09/05 06:14 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I am sorry, but that looked like the lamest collection of books ever. http://mindprod.com/kensbooks.html
He was either full of shit or he knew everything.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#4275009 - 06/09/05 06:23 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You don't have to be sorry. I can take it. :grin: And im my opinion from working with them. I would have to go with the "he knew everything" choice. :heart: :mushroom2:

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4275013 - 06/09/05 06:29 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I just instinctively distrust anyone who seems to have all the answers. Anyway...now that I have got my monkeys all in a row. I am going to bed for a few hours.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#4275020 - 06/09/05 06:33 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Dito, Did you read his words or what some web site said about him? He's dead now, by the way.

His book the Handbook to higher consciousness can be had on half-com for a few bucks. It takes under an hour to read.

Some time if you're between reads... :mushroom2:

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4275022 - 06/09/05 06:35 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I was just joking really...never read the stuff....just viewed the site...

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #4275499 - 06/09/05 10:53 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The only disappointing thing about Ken Keyes Jr that I have came acrossed (keeping in mind I am only familiar with Handbook To Higher Consciousness) is that he believed in the "100th Monkey" concept with absolutely no real evidence to base such a belief on. :thumbdown:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: 100th Monkey [Re: fireworks_god]
    #4275664 - 06/09/05 11:38 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

myth creator Watson responded with a monkey mea culpa (Whole Earth Review, Fall 1986): "It is a metaphor of my own making, based . . . on very slim evidence and a great deal of hearsay." But even Watson's admission failed to put the monkey matter to rest -- and now the monkeys are making a return engagement. So we contacted Frans de Waal, director of the Living Links Center at Emory University's Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center in Atlanta. De Waal, who has been studying primates for 28 years, recently returned from Koshima with an update on the potato-washing monkeys. There are now about 100 monkeys in the colony, de Waal says, but there is still no mind-meld miracle. And the percentage of monkeys that wash their potatoes has declined to about 25%: The monkeys may see, but the monkeys no do.

ah well
i still like the story
zeitgeist may account for the rest

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #4276855 - 06/09/05 04:57 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Does it have worth?

If the 100th Monkey thing were for real, then every kid on Earth would automatically be a whiz at playing Picachoo on a GameBoy by now even if they'd never played before.  :tongue2:

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: 100th Monkey [Re: Diploid]
    #4276909 - 06/09/05 05:12 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

not really
if it is real then the potential to learn something easily is there.
it is not a matter of full telepathic imprint but of fascillitation for learning.

like the zeitgeist providing that a higher percentage of us type on keyboards now than 50 years ago. we still had to make an effort but the efforts flowed in this new direction.

if there is something underlying zeitgeist or 100th monkeyism it would be facilitative as relates to interacting with the environment in a new way.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: 100th Monkey [Re: Diploid]
    #4278415 - 06/10/05 01:05 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

That was my argument in the conversation I referenced, but I had no knowledge of this so called study, and I could not assess it's veracity without referencing outside authority on the matter. I now know it to be a falsehood.

--------------------

OfflineChristopherABrown
Human being
Male

Loc: Santa Barbara California Flag
    #23467563 - 07/22/16 09:22 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
Quote:

myth creator Watson responded with a monkey mea culpa (Whole Earth Review, Fall 1986): "It is a metaphor of my own making, based . . . on very slim evidence and a great deal of hearsay." But even Watson's admission failed to put the monkey matter to rest -- and now the monkeys are making a return engagement. So we contacted Frans de Waal, director of the Living Links Center at Emory University's Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center in Atlanta. De Waal, who has been studying primates for 28 years, recently returned from Koshima with an update on the potato-washing monkeys. There are now about 100 monkeys in the colony, de Waal says, but there is still no mind-meld miracle. And the percentage of monkeys that wash their potatoes has declined to about 25%: The monkeys may see, but the monkeys no do.

ah well
i still like the story
zeitgeist may account for the rest

I read the original 100th monkey book authored by 23 Japanese biologists in 1962.  Never met anyone else who even heard of it.  The world only knows of Keyes book from 1974.  The original is a case of modern book burning.

I actually have an experience with how that book burning works.

It was perhaps 1975 here in Santa Barbara.  I met a woman at a state street bar, the "1129".  She wasn't much interested in me but wanted to take me to the used bookstore she worked at.  She had the key, it was about 1am.  She said I could have any book I wanted, but I couldn't think of one.  She then explained that the glowing teletype in a small central office was where they entered the title and author of every single book that came in.  At the end of each month a list of books that were sold to the other end of the teletype came in.  She flat out stated she did not like what they were doing and could tell by the controversial titles that knowledge was selectively being removed from society.  She said there were stores in every major city using the same system.  Books were payed a flat rate of $300 no matter what they were, condition, paperback, what ever.

Since then,  all the researchers that should be citing it do not.  Watson was the last one .  He had1/2 dozen critics raking him over the coals for years.  That's some knowledge somebody wants gone.

Edited by ChristopherABrown (07/22/16 10:00 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: 100th Monkey [Re: ChristopherABrown]
    #23467875 - 07/22/16 11:15 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

is it about big pharma? corporate science? the military industrial complex?

--------------------

OfflineChristopherABrown
Human being
Male

#23468528 - 07/23/16 08:05 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
is it about big pharma? corporate science? the military industrial complex?

Yes, all of that and much more.  It is about control over our direction of decision in the matrix of evolution.  And, this is why we need to focus on getting mental health care that treats the unconscious mind directly.  I have a thread in "drug policy" about dual a California ballot initiatives that can go the right direction environmentally and psychologically.

Search facebook for Camnament, 

The socioeconomic things you mention can best be controlled by law, but citizens will have to be the enforcers.  We need to get away from corrupt partisan politics.

--------------------
You always want what you need, but do not always need what you want.

People that do not want what they need, have a problem.

Can we stop doing all of the things we are doing that we do not want to do while still doing what we need to do?

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#23468584 - 07/23/16 08:41 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

can you do something about trump and ivanka?

--------------------

OfflineChristopherABrown
Human being
Male

#23468710 - 07/23/16 09:40 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
can you do something about trump and ivanka?

We can.

By using the law of the land which is natural law, instinctual social structure that supports our survival.  Unity and the tyranny of the masses is what we need to invoke for the benefit of the masses, but intelligently using established law.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/declarator-declare-constitutional-intent

--------------------

Can we stop doing all of the things we are doing that we do not want to do while still doing what we need to do?

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#23468826 - 07/23/16 10:21 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

how would that help?
looks like the kind of thing that NRA starts out with.

--------------------

OfflineChristopherABrown
Human being
Male

#23470081 - 07/23/16 05:42 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
how would that help?
looks like the kind of thing that NRA starts out with.

But they start with the 2nd amendment, I start with the 1st.  If the 1st is well used, the 2nd is not needed.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: 100th Monkey [Re: ChristopherABrown] * 1
    #23472939 - 07/24/16 05:25 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Look dude...let my monkeys go back to bed...they are so sleepy...

--------------------

OfflineChristopherABrown
Human being
Male

#23473204 - 07/24/16 06:44 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

My point in posting in this thread is to let people know that a book based in science about the sharing of dream state information by mammals has been removed from human society along with its scientific meanings and potential for social implications.

Without this thread and its information, people might not realize their dreams are actually somewhat contrived by others to create social trends that are dominant.

--------------------

Edited by ChristopherABrown (07/24/16 06:49 PM)

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

#23473370 - 07/24/16 07:44 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah.

The arts are gonna get big in a minute.

--------------------

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #23473384 - 07/24/16 07:50 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

My point in posting in this thread is to let people know that a book based in science about the sharing of dream state information by mammals has been removed from human society along with its scientific meanings and potential for social implications.

Whether or not a book was "removed" *cue ominous music*, that claim is still total BS.

--------------------

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

Re: 100th Monkey [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #23473970 - 07/24/16 10:43 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

How do you know?

--------------------

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Re: 100th Monkey [Re: yeah]
    #23474003 - 07/24/16 10:58 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

The main book supporting the meme was regurgitating from an older source that had long been discredited.

Basically - no evidence for such.

Local monkeys saw other monkeys washing sweet potatoes and some (but not all) of the other monkeys on the same island adopted the behavior, but there was not a critical number over which the idea telepathically spread to other islands.

--------------------

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

#23474092 - 07/24/16 11:39 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

It could still be true.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: 100th Monkey [Re: yeah] * 1
    #23474432 - 07/25/16 04:41 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

secretly the Trump campaign is using the 100th monkey knowledge to brainwash voters whose minds are like dirty potatoes.

--------------------

OfflineChristopherABrown
Human being
Male

#23474812 - 07/25/16 08:56 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Quote:

Whether or not a book was "removed" *cue ominous music*, that claim is still total BS.

The problem with that kind of dismissal is that the controversy with Watson exists.  And numerous others use the same model.  Furthering the futility of dismissal is that the 1974 Keyes book does exist and it echoes the 1962 book by 23 Japanese biologists that I read.

Carl Jung and Freud left the door open on the possibility of the unconscious being collective in someways.

The fact that Watson was vilified, and he referred to a study by biologists also, with Keyes, who was ridiculed, pretty much sets the stage for a global power removal of the original science in order to make scientific reference impossible.

That is your basic objection, correct?

--------------------

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

#23474843 - 07/25/16 09:08 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Well the man needs his win.

--------------------

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#23474884 - 07/25/16 09:25 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

That is your basic objection, correct?

The objection is that there is no evidence.

And in those in 90 years, this paradigm-shattering "research" has never been replicated.

--------------------

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Re: 100th Monkey [Re: yeah]
    #23474890 - 07/25/16 09:26 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

yeah said:

Research requires validation. Without such an approach we would not be communicating via electrons.

--------------------

InvisibleSun King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #23475561 - 07/25/16 01:41 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

What about the monkeys on the typewriters? Can they really write Shakespeare?

--------------------

OfflineChristopherABrown
Human being
Male

Re: 100th Monkey [Re: OrgoneConclusion] * 1
    #23475881 - 07/25/16 03:38 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Quote:

yeah said:

Research requires validation. Without such an approach we would not be communicating via electrons.

My points posted earlier validate by inference. 

But if you support the goals and purposes of the removal of such profound information as the book held, your position is understood.

The fact is I read the original 1962 book and you will be calling me a liar in the face of inference validating the assertions it has been removed, and removed for a reason which is understandable, which you might not want to acknowledge.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: 100th Monkey [Re: ChristopherABrown] * 3
    #23475915 - 07/25/16 03:58 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

so goes the whole telepathy issue.
inferentiality.
we don't need the word "telepathy"
one can just Know.

--------------------

Offlinefalcon
 User Gallery

#23475963 - 07/25/16 04:21 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Hey ho, oy!

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Re: 100th Monkey [Re: Sun King]
    #23476128 - 07/25/16 05:07 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Sun King said:

Shakespeare had a zoo bigger than Michael Jackson's. How else could he be so prolific?

--------------------

OfflineChristopherABrown
Human being
Male

Re: 100th Monkey [Re: redgreenvines] * 1
    #23476596 - 07/25/16 07:11 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
so goes the whole telepathy issue.
inferentiality.
we don't need the word "telepathy"
one can just Know.

Hmmm, speaking of knowing.  Did you know that as recent as 1960 a Mason had to live within 9 miles of the lodge he was a member of?

So there are implications to "just know(ing)" that we really should be aware of.  Dream state communications are not the same as telepathy, but they are definitely related.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: 100th Monkey [Re: ChristopherABrown] * 1
    #23477653 - 07/26/16 04:35 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

I bet you just know that

--------------------

OfflineChristopherABrown
Human being
Male

#23478579 - 07/26/16 12:32 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

yeah said:
How do you know?

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
I bet you just know that

Yes, there was a time in about 2000 when an associate suggested we both join the Masonic Order.  We attended some of their dinners at the Carpinteria 444 lodge.  My application was denied, but I learned from the father of a Mason there, after he discovered I live 25 miles from the lodge, that it used to be required that a Mason live within 9 miles of the lodge they were a member of.

Meanwhile, to be reasonable, you need explain why Keyes in 1974 refers to a study by biologists and Watson does the same thing.

--------------------

InvisiblehTx
(:
Male User Gallery

Loc: Space-time
    #23483103 - 07/27/16 05:37 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Seems to be a logical enough purported phenomena.
Without all the "telepathy" and what have nots, couldn't this be understood as a niche being realized?
Basically a couple of smart monkeys simply solved some problem around the same time in different space.
Some thing which was bound to happen anyways.

Like relativity.

--------------------
zen by age ten times six hundred lifetimes
Light up the darkness.

InvisiblehTx
(:
Male User Gallery

Loc: Space-time
Re: 100th Monkey [Re: Sun King]
    #23483113 - 07/27/16 05:39 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Sun King said:

Hell no.
If you bend the rules to something like infinity, still, no.
Essentially random text, no matter how long you run it will not produce "every concievable " combination.

--------------------
zen by age ten times six hundred lifetimes
Light up the darkness.

InvisiblePenelope_Tree
Shamanic Panic
 User Gallery

Loc: magic sugarcastle
Re: 100th Monkey [Re: hTx]
    #23483343 - 07/27/16 06:49 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

hTx said:
Quote:

Sun King said:

Hell no.
Essentially random text, no matter how long you run it will not produce "every concievable " combination.

The thought experiment with the monkeys writing Shakespeare isn't the same as the 100th monkey argument. Very distinct difference here.

100th Monkey theory is about cultural communication and transmission.
Monkeys at a Typewriter is about time and randomness in statistics.

Just to point that out so there's no conflating between the two.

--------------------
full blown human

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Re: 100th Monkey [Re: Penelope_Tree]
    #23483492 - 07/27/16 07:26 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

My fitness ball was getting soft so I conflated it. :yesnod:

--------------------

InvisiblePenelope_Tree
Shamanic Panic
 User Gallery

Loc: magic sugarcastle
    #23483588 - 07/27/16 07:52 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Did you have a monkey do it for you?

--------------------
full blown human

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#23484098 - 07/27/16 10:32 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

A monkey that performs conflatio?  :strokebeard:

--------------------

OfflineChristopherABrown
Human being
Male

#23485653 - 07/28/16 12:38 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Penelope_Tree said:
Quote:

hTx said:
Quote:

Sun King said:

Hell no.

100th Monkey theory is about cultural communication and transmission.
Monkeys at a Typewriter is about time and randomness in statistics.

Very true, and the word "culture" is properly applied.

--------------------

OfflineTameMe
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#23487012 - 07/28/16 07:03 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

talk about synchronicty...

or is Christopher just a really awesome viral advertiser...

new show on USA network starting this fall on this very topic.

Edited by TameMe (07/28/16 07:12 PM)

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Re: 100th Monkey [Re: TameMe]
    #23487039 - 07/28/16 07:11 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Wow! A fantasy TV show "supports" flawed science. :congrats:

--------------------

OfflineTameMe
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#23487045 - 07/28/16 07:13 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

lol eh..i'm just saying...it's entertaining...at the least.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder