Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Loc: Temple of Boom
myco BagZ information?!
    #4273665 - 06/08/05 09:07 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

look up in the sky!! it's a bird!! it's a plain!! no it's a....oh wait your right its a plain.

--------------------
http://www.gainesvilleps.org/

Dale Carnegie, once said that he never needed to know any thing about any thing because he knew EVERY thing. Any time he didn't know some thing, he asked, he asked his team, his friends, And most important he asked the person that would know the answer.

Edited by thremix (06/11/05 12:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

Loc: My home is where my spiri...
Re: myco BagZ information?! [Re: thremix]
    #4273889 - 06/08/05 09:58 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

thremix said:
he just wants to go and eat anything he could find[/Email]

wow if he doesn't want to take the time to read...I would just let him eat anything he can find because growing mushrooms is not easy unless u want to put the time and money into this hobby...which includes reading.  I would sell ur shit because there is no way hes going to be able to cultivate anything. :wink:

--------------------

----ALL MY POSTS ARE FICTIONAL-------

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
    #4273932 - 06/08/05 10:09 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

welcome.
1. all cubes are about the same so i would say yes orissa will work, but ive heard b+ is a forgiving strain and is resistant to contams more so than most cubes for some reason. im pretty much a newb myself but ive read that alot on here although i cant say from experience.
2.my first grow was with grain vbased mycobags. i put them in a tit. you have to unravel the bags so the filter patch can get air exchange so a deep enough tub may be necessary. i used some long wood sticks on the corners to give more height and covered the rubbermade with a towel.
3. i took my colonized sub out of the bags. when left in they were growing real skinny and it was hard to mist. once the substrate is colonized its fairly resistant to contams so i took it out of the bag. it was like a rectangular cake. i would suggest dunking and rolling once colonized. after the first flush dunk and roll again and so on.
4. not familiar with oranj's bagz. i used mycobags. any shroomery sponser is a good bet.

since u love info i suggest reading through this site. all the teks and what not. personally i find the cultivation archives invaluable.

OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

Loc: My home is where my spiri...
Re: myco BagZ information?! [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4273965 - 06/08/05 10:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i think thats going to be his only post and expects to be emailed with the answer.

--------------------

----ALL MY POSTS ARE FICTIONAL-------

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Re: myco BagZ information?! [Re: GNIOM1498]
    #4275213 - 06/09/05 09:04 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

lol....i was thinking he would expect to be e-mailed but i thought i'ld offer some help in case my intuition was wrong. i was gonna ignore the post but then i remembered when i first posted and how much i appreciated the help.

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

#4277146 - 06/09/05 05:59 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

Dale Carnegie, once said that he never needed to know any thing about any thing because he knew EVERY thing. Any time he didn't know some thing, he asked, he asked his team, his friends, And most important he asked the person that would know the answer.

Edited by thremix (06/11/05 12:22 PM)

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #4277198 - 06/09/05 06:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

some of our Vendors here at the Shroomery have myco bags cheaper than the site you have posted.

but if you do get bags from that site...get the grain ones.

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

#4277211 - 06/09/05 06:14 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by thremix (06/11/05 12:23 PM)

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

#4277277 - 06/09/05 06:27 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

no he is not stupid

Quote:

he just wants to go and eat anything he could find

Atleast he's patient. And only a REAL STUPID MORON would go out and just eat anything he saw. I don't think you realize how seriously DUMB that is.

As for help. PM me about what you're looking for and i'll try and point you in the right directions.

We all started out some where, time to start!

Hope you're patient and ready to read - Good luck

-Gnostic

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Re: myco BagZ information?! [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #4277339 - 06/09/05 06:44 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by thremix (06/11/05 12:23 PM)

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

#4277443 - 06/09/05 07:25 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

pm is 'private message' and is done through this site. that is how members communicate here in private, generally. click on the persons name u wish to pm and scroll to the bottom of the page. you'll see options there. one of them is pm.
if trial and error is fun for you than you're gonna love this hobby....there are so many possibilities and things to try once you get the basics down.

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

#4277454 - 06/09/05 07:28 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

o yea u might wann go to your 'home' here and make sure you have 'receive private messages' chosen in your personal preferences. i didnt have that for months and didnt realize it.

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

#4279054 - 06/10/05 08:21 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Any more information? Will these BAgZ work OK? Shnezbit I thank you for your help but I'm not sure what most of what you said means? I will read up on what I don't understand a little more.If any one has more info It would be really great, ANY thing even your opinion on BAGZ and casing and pf tek would do, but a little more on the bagZ.
thanks, thmarkedmen@yahoo.com

--------------------

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

#4280486 - 06/10/05 03:01 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

like road kill said, shroomery sponsers are the way to go but if your gonna use those get the grain based. im not familiar with the ones your getting so i cant say but i would imagine they'll work. if they dont then dont blame me....al i can say is its best to stick with shroomery sponsers, they are tried and true.
if you didnt understand something i said then feel free to ask what it is you didnt get. but i think the best thing for you to do is read as many teks and archives as you can. also do a search on 'mycobags' and read every thread you can find. thats what i did when i decided to do mycobags.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #4280502 - 06/10/05 03:09 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I wouldnt buy anything from a site that spells bags "bagz" when we have a sponsor from the shroomery which will guarentee what you get.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

#4280504 - 06/10/05 03:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

hmmm....that site you are getting them looks lame and like a rip off. i got 4 grain based mycobags from mycobag.com for about$50. (get the small ones) the site u list doesnt show very good images of the bags...the substrate looks like hot dog buns wrapped in plastic.
just my 2 cents though.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom