Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshootg32
Stranger
having trouble tripping on the outdoor mushrooms
    #4273564 - 06/08/05 10:41 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Hope for some help guys and gals...I have ate and tripped hard on indoor grown mushrooms but now for the past 3 times on outdoor ones i have only gotten a level one trip which i'm not looking for...this last time we picked them and ate them wet...is there something i'm doing wrong with the outdoor ones that i'm not getting a full trip...please help with this ate well over a eighth also....none of us got a good effect...southern florida

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecamelsmoker
smoke up
 User Gallery

Loc: The Dirty Dirty
Re: having trouble tripping on the outdoor mushrooms [Re: shootg32]
    #4273666 - 06/08/05 11:07 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

chew and hold in mouth for 30 seconds to absorb the psylociben and i would say up the dose as well and that should do....

--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: having trouble tripping on the outdoor mushrooms [Re: camelsmoker]
    #4273852 - 06/08/05 11:51 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Up the dosage, and try to keep in mind where/when they were picked.

Here is an excerpt from GGreatone's site:

When are the conditions best for finding lots of shrooms? - - - I will tell you this. Conditions are best when the humidity has been high for several days. Rain equals 100%+ humidity. If the level of humidity reaches 85% or above every day for about three to four days in a row, then there should be mushroom growth in the cow pastures. Then of course you might run into times when it just never stops raining for weeks, month's maybe. Excessive rainfall tends to sometimes hinder mushroom production, but doesn't stop them all from growing. You might even find them growing submerged in a puddle of rainwater! Under the circumstances of having too much rain you will have a better chance of finding them on higher ground (elevation). Other beneficial factors that contribute to conditions favored by the mushroom are dew and fog. Temperatures should remain in the 80's during the daytime and not drop below 60 degrees at nighttime. Here are the four major factors and how they effect the mushroom:

Temperature = Potency
Humidity = Quantity
Weather = Condition
Field = Quality

[http://www.shroomwizard.com/GGreat.html]
I think this might help a little bit. Also, try using the dosage calculator (http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/12195): Which can help you know how many wet grams to eat to feel the effects.

The fact that indoor cultivated shrooms are usually made from top-quality strains, they can usually be more consistently better than shrooms from the outdoors, not to say that wild shrooms aren't as good, because in some situations, if you're lucky, they can be better. It all depends on luck of the strain, weather, etc, as to how good the shrooms are.

Hope this helps!

--------------------
So it goes.

Offlineshootg32
Stranger
Re: having trouble tripping on the outdoor mushrooms [Re: ryanvergel]
    #4275041 - 06/09/05 08:49 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

thanks for the help...great site and great help....

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification