Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleshrooms67
hallucinating.......
    #427355 - 10/16/01 12:55 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

what exactly is it like.
I have tried pot and other "soft" drugs and have tried a low does of shrooms before and saw "illusions" but actually to see somethign that was not their has never happened.
Some people say you hallucinate on pot, the only thing i really see is my hand turn into things, don't know if it's clear enough to call it a hallucination but what is it like? when do they ussally happen, when you don't close your eyes, what makes you trip harder? shrooms or acid, and for a first time tripper what should I do, acid or shrooms, i am leaning towards shrooms but am still open............thats for replies

--------------------
WHO LET THE AMISH OUT? WOF,WOF,WOF,WOF,WOF

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinepychoDANic
addict

Loc: new fuckin york!!!!!
Re: hallucinating....... [Re: shrooms67]
    #427403 - 10/16/01 01:46 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I have personally dosed well over 300 times in the past 15
years and have never seen open eyed hallucinations. With
the defination of halucinating meaning seeing something
that is not really there. Although i have seen alot of
warped and disturbing shit. Mostly just shit that was
really there looked distorted and/or morphing into a
different shape or color. But ive never seen pink elephants
wearing too-too's and dancing on the ceiling or any crazy
shit like that. {but when you close your eyes...its a whole

different story...and world too for that matter}.
But keep in mind that this only applies to me on lsd and
low doses of shrooms. The 1st time i ever ate shrooms... i
took WAY too much. (a lil more than a 1/4 ounce!!!!!!!!)

Reality totally faded away..... and it was like an out of
body expierence.(ego-loss is the correct term i believe)
It was the single most frightening yet enlightening
expierence of my entire life. I have never looked at life
through the same eyes since that night. And i have never
got the courage to do such a large dose again.I would
recommend a fairly low dose of shrooms (about 2 grams) for
your 1st psychedelic voyage. Theres alot of bunk acid that
goes around....so i consider shrooms to be more newbie
friendly than most acid. But the ultimate choice is yours.
Just keep in mind that once have dosed for the 1st time...
theres no going back to your present perception of life.
Its like opening Pandora's Box......theres no turning back!
Choose wisely and the shroom God will 4ever smile upon thee

:o)

--------------------
Im not as think as you high I am.......?????

OfflineEverlast
enthusiast
Loc: UK
    #429598 - 10/18/01 05:37 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I've hallucinated on hash before. It was a very heavy night of smoking (I've no idea how much was smoked, but there were about eight of us and we all brought a shit load).

The first signs were audiatory hallucinations... I staggered into the toilet and pissed everywhere but in the bowl, but decided to flush it anyway and all of a sudden, out of the brown noise of the water rushing I heard this amazingly dramatic church organ booming out really creepy but beautiful music.

I clawed my way back into the front room and told everyone about it, but everyone just laughed (but then everyone was fucked too).

Anyway, after about another few hours everyone but me and the guy who's place it was were left. He'd passed out in his chair and I was just coming round, laying on the floor with my head unceremoniously wedged in a CD rack. Everything was spinning like fuck and all of a sudden I heard all these voices in the hall way.

(This is making my eyes water as I type this 'cos it was way scary).

Umm... so I went to the door and opened it and there were all these ghostly people out there, but dark, like shadows or mist. It was a whole fucking crowd. There was a massive clamour and then all of a sudden the shadows broke up and half rushed up the stairs and half moved out of the front door which was open for some reason. It slammed shut and I turned to the guy in the chair and he was flailing his arms around and looked insane. He was gibbering about the voices and then we both started crying, as I am now. You know, not boo-hoo crying, just pale faced, silent tears.

Wow. Fuck, I've not told that story in a long time, and I didn't think it would have such an effect on me.

Umm, so yeah - if you wanna hallucinate go right ahead with either acid or shrooms, or a massive dose of THC. I'd recommend acid if it's available, and in the meantime get growing some shroomies.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: hallucinating....... [Re: Everlast]
    #430643 - 10/19/01 04:19 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Ya ive been so high from weed that i would hear shit and my i would have mild distortions/hullicenations(whateveru wanna call it). Most of the visual distortion i go was out of my perifeal side vision.

I would concentrate my vision on a fixed object, but pay attention to my perrifeal vision and it would go crazy after a few seconds. It takes concentration to not wanna shift yer vision.

I might be crazy tho i havent decided.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #430679 - 10/19/01 04:51 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry you had that experience, Everlast. It sounds really awful. I do not trust weed these days, i don't like what it does. To be honest I really find it difficult to see how a person could find weed relaxing, it tends to do the complete opposite to me. I have had positive experiences with it, but never the same kind that weed is "supposed" to have. I dunno, i guess it's just something about my personality type. Who knows?

--------------------

OfflineEverlast
enthusiast
Loc: UK
Re: hallucinating....... [Re: Revelation]
    #430694 - 10/19/01 05:20 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I find the effects differ too. I can smoke that skunk with the orangey bits in it until the cows come home and I'm just soooo relaxed and wasted, but if I have something like Purple Haze I get wound up, get the shakes and sometimes lose consciousness. Mind you that shit is nasty.

I steer clear of weed these days, because I'm never sure what the batch will bring. While I was earning, if I liked a joint of whatever was being sold (or it liked me) I'd buy a grocery bag full, but these days I haven't got the money and it makes it so much more hit and miss, as I can't guarantee myself a stash of the good shit, that I just don't bother.

I suspect my weed toking days are over. It was rarely my drug of choice anyway.

OfflineAmoeba665
strange
Loc: a hidden microutopia at t...
Re: hallucinating....... [Re: Revelation]
    #430699 - 10/19/01 05:28 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

well maybe you just smoked too much. i'm not sure how old you are but i know weed is generally much more potent now than 30 or 40 years ago, so if you're smoking the same amount now as you were then, you'll get much higher and it'll be easy to get paranoid and anxious. just take a few puffs then wait a while before you smoke anymore and see how high you get. although i like getting ripped sometimes, nowadays i prefer a more mild buzz, it just puts me in a relaxed state where i can still perform most normal routines

--------------------
---

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: hallucinating....... [Re: Amoeba665]
    #430853 - 10/19/01 07:55 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Acid is the only drug that had given me 'true' visuals. I have seen Ronald Reagan form in my carpet and have run away from an invisible 'bubble' dog that my friend could also see - also little lights dancing in the sky - this was all on large doses however... My friends say that for total visual enlightenment, go for DMT

--------------------

InvisibleLallafa
p_g monocle
 User Gallery

Loc: underbelly
Re: hallucinating....... [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #430957 - 10/19/01 09:13 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

yes.
dmt
or amt

--------------------
my tax dollars going to more hits of acid for charles manson

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #431379 - 10/20/01 11:48 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Last night. 3 bowls of some nice, nice bud in a water bong.

I hallucinate regularly these days after smoking bud. Last night I did. I usually hear things, like music and people saying things who aren't there. I see things too. I see an "overlay" image on top of everything I look at. The contents of the "overlay" constantly change. It's kind of like looking through a peice of orange sellophane wrap. Except there have been small cutouts made all over the cellophane in a regular pattern. So if you took a sheet of cellophane and folded it up a bunch of times, then cut a shape out of it and unfolded it....well that's what I see. The shape changes. Things like birds and roller blades come to mind.

Another thing I see is a tunnel focusing on whatever is in the middle of my field of vision.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlinewintertime
enthusiast
Re: hallucinating....... [Re: trendal]
    #433963 - 10/23/01 06:58 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

hmm, the first time i took acid, i took one hit of blotter, and i got visuals, but i didn't think that what i experienced was considered strong? i saw faces in the walls all night, and buddhist gods in the ceiling and simmering in my peripheral vision
things were not melting, but everything looked like it had melted a bit then went solid again, what level would this be considered?

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: hallucinating....... [Re: wintertime]
    #434013 - 10/23/01 09:15 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Shrooms everything kinda "breathes" and everything shrinks up and down, and I see "wormholes" in the atmosphere, people with three eyes, etc.

Both on weed and shrooms I see people radiating heat off of them. Its hella odd. One thing I keep seeing on weed is the shape of the USA singing. Odd...

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #434937 - 10/24/01 12:41 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

> makes you trip harder? shrooms or acid

Depends on dosage.

> and for a first time tripper what should I do, acid or shrooms

Whichever you want to do.

I'd say LSD because it lasts much longer.

> a hallucination but what is it like?

It's like seeing something that is there, but it's not.

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
Re: hallucinating....... [Re: pychoDANic]
    #434939 - 10/24/01 12:45 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

> Just keep in mind that once have dosed for the 1st time...
theres no going back to your present perception of life.

Hogwash. The trip, refering to the symptoms of being under the influence (of LSD or mushies) are mostly gone by 16 hours later. You come back to the everyday, normal consciousness. Not much changes. It's like any new memory, or any new experience. The only new meaning you get out of it, is what you expect.

> Its like opening Pandora's Box......theres no turning back!

LOL. It could also be described as like getting drunk, but with different faculties of consciousness being affected.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: hallucinating....... [Re: Kid]
    #434954 - 10/24/01 01:00 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

results vary, because what I have "learned" or "discovered" on my acid trips HAS changed my way of thinking. more often than not I find myself realizing I feel like a completely different person after tripping

Offlinezhukov
enthusiast
Loc: Australia
    #435059 - 10/24/01 04:54 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Holy shit, seeing Ronald Reagan in the carpet must have been a fucking terrifying experience, my commiserations bm! LOL :laugh:

Sometimes when having a smoke I get sort-of shroomy effects, eg. someone might say something on the TV & then I see that word imprinted or embossed in some way faintly all over the background; or the MC Escher patterned prints in my room start to 'bleed' into the surrounding blank wall...;)

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: hallucinating....... [Re: wintertime]
    #435104 - 10/24/01 07:48 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Sure, any dosage of acid will give you visuals - but these were especially vivid because i was completely skull-fucked and having out-of-body experiences as well as trying desperately and hilariously to get away from that bloody bubble dog that would just float into the room all the time...Honestly, im not trying to say that you need specifically strong doses of acid at all to get these kinda things, it was just that they were SOOO fucking real when id gobbled too many Getafixes...:-)
Ronald's appearance was reassuring...
And also, when i was lying in bed i had a picture of Winona Ryder on my wall that began to creep towards me and when i looked her in the eyes she was fine and smiling, but as soon as i looked away, i saw her creeping with a knife towards me...:-) I had to pull the poster down and re-sort my entire rooms furniture for some reason just to relax with a bit of soft jungle music to calm the nerves...:-)
As for DMT, it can be extracted from local Acacia trees here in Australia, but if you eat some Harmala and smoke some bark, my friend said that he was 'business-man-tripping' just as sweatly...

--------------------

OfflineNorfin
Stranger

Loc: Big Rock Candy Mountain
    #435721 - 10/24/01 06:05 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Hmm, I've had a few vivid hallucinations of things that were not there at all on shrooms. The one that stands out the most was my first trip. Me and my friend both ate our newly purchased shroomies and were just relaxing outside with a few other people smoking some bud. I had brought out a plastic cup with some orange juice in it (I love orange juice) and set it on the table. Pretty soon the effects started to kick in (about 45 minutes after consumption) and I was having a good time. All of a sudden out of the corner of my eye the guy to the right of me picked up my cup and lit it on fire with his lighter. I turned to him and asked him why the hell he had started the cup on fire and he just gave me this kind of blank stare (I assumed because he was rather stoned). So I looked back over at the cup which was still brightly burning and pointed to it. He just said something like, "What's your point?" So I said, "It's on fire for christ sake!" He told me that I was insane, and that the cup was fine. So I looked back over at it but it was still burning even more fiercely than before and had eaten a hole through the side of it. Not quite sure if this was real or not, I poked my finger through the hole expecting to feel heat. Nothing. I could completely see through the hole now and the rest of the cup was melting. I asked the other people around me if the cup was burning and they just laughed and shook their heads. So I just shrugged it off and went inside. The next morning when I walked back out there the cup was there completely intact, with a dent in the side where I thought I was poking my finger through.

--------------------
Callooh, callay, no work today! We're cabbages
and kings! ... Oh, uhhh, oysters, come and walk
with us. The day is warm and bright! A pleasant
walk, a pleasant talk, would be a sheer delight!

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#435777 - 10/24/01 06:50 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

i have one of these limited edition Yoda "dolls" (i don't know how else to describe it, it is just like a very realistic Yoda on a platform) and on my first acid trip I knew he was gonna be trouble so I put him facing the wall in my closet so I wouldn't have to deal with him on the trip. Well I went to my closet for no reason at all during the peak, and saw him, and for some reason had the feeling he was pissed at me for putting him in the closet, and thought he was somehow going to hurt me ... so I quickly shut the closet, grabbed my giant teddy bear and ran outside where I quickly forgot about the evil in the closet heh

Offlineheathadelic

Re: hallucinating....... [Re: HB]
    #436521 - 10/25/01 01:21 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

The first time I dropped more than 1 hit of cid, oh, about 8 years ago, my friend and I went to this little club that our friends had. They had bands there most nights and a half-pipe for skaters to use during the day. Mostly punk and wierdo small experimental bands woud come there. So we start trippin pretty hard in the parking lot on our way in, sort of running around the cars and giggling and freaking out the old ladies at the restaurant next door. We would hang out at this place a lot so we figured we'd be comfortable there and see people we liked and have fun.

Anyway, the whole reason I'm posting on this thread is the next thing I remember was seeing something I was SURE was a hallucination. I looked up at the stage, with this awful blaring electronic mishmash of sound jangling all around me. And there's this band fro HELL up there. The trumpet player was enormously fat and hairy and was wearing only some old skanky tighty whiteys which were no longer white. The lead singer and guitarist was the skinniest motherfucker I have ever seen, he had on fishnets and a tiny skirt and no shirt and a leather hat and there was blood running down his face. All the sudden the drummer picks up his chair and starts wailing on the trumpet guy. And the whole crowd is just hollering and slamming into each other. And I just have my jaw hanging and then I look at my friend cuz I'm sure I'm not ACTUALLY seeing this and her eyes are like saucers and I started to laugh because I am realizing that these are actually real people up there making these awful sounds and I fall on the floor when some big punk asshole runs over me and I'm still laughing and my friend hauls me up cuz she knows the floor is the last place I really want to be in this club. We were still laughing as we busted out the front door. And it's still light out and there are still old ladies eating in the restaurant. so I laugh some more cuz I'm imagining them walking in on the show next door.

Shit, those were the days.

--------------------
"...time is not money, time is an opportunity to live before you die."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale