Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
This thread is very old and might contain outdated or inaccurate information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefindaway29
Stranger
Loc: Ga
Re: pan foes [Re: CptnGarden]
    #4279351 - 06/10/05 12:05 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

and findaway29, the only state of mind you reached from pan foes was the "wow im not tripping" state.

lol. i'm a 26 year old man. there would be no reason for me to fabricate a story about tripping on pan foes. the reason why i started hunting was so that i could have a real experience for myself. if you want to make fun then fine have your fun but what happened to me was real and not made up. i never said i tripped because it wasnt at all like that. i didnt have diarea, nor did i puke and i didnt sit in a room and go "whoa man, i'm trippin" I agree that pan foes are not active but the ones that i boiled and injested cause something to happen that wasnt a normal state of mind. shadows were moving. thats the best way for me to decribe it. maybe it was another toxin that caused it. i'm certainly not the foremost authority on this subject but I know something happened to me that was real, believe it or not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinebearmtn
Stranger
Re: pan foes [Re: shroomanic]
    #4279375 - 06/10/05 12:10 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I know it is very unpopular on this board to say anything about Panaolina foenisecii except to say that it is inactive, always, forever, amen. However, I started a thread (post #4082352) where I described picking in the 1970's a Panaolina foenisecii-like fungi that was most definitely active and blue-staining. A brown spored shroom with every identifying characteristic of Panaolina foenisecii. It was growing in a lawn where typical common non-active foes had grown for years. At the time I had spent the previous decade hunting and identifying mushrooms in region where foes are exceptionally abundant. It was an area of large lawn covered parks that were irrigated all summer long. Out of the thousands of specimens of foes I picked over the years this one find was the only instance of active blue staining foe (or foe-like if it bothers you) encountered. It is sensless and unscientific to eat a pound of common non blue staining foes and make the declaration that "it is not active whatsoever". It might be more productive to take a scientific approach by saying something like: Panaolina foenisecii most commonly found is an inactive non blue staining fungi that occasionaly and extremely rarely has been reported to be blue staining and active (Or at least that a Panaolina foenisecii-like mushroom with most of the identifying characteristics has been reported to be blue staining and active).

Offlinefindaway29
Stranger
Loc: Ga
Re: pan foes [Re: bearmtn]
    #4279403 - 06/10/05 12:14 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

here are some really bad pics :

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder