Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineB.I.O.
old hand
Male User Gallery
psi. samuiensis
    #423918 - 10/12/01 11:06 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

this is the first time i fruit the samui (grasseed cased with peat/lime)...pins are all over but only that group developed so far...i will keep ya updated

BiO.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCLuB99
lost somewhere in time and space
Male User Gallery

Loc: my mind
Re: psi. samuiensis [Re: B.I.O.]
    #424004 - 10/13/01 09:36 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: psi. samuiensis [Re: CLuB99]
    #424012 - 10/13/01 09:43 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

How the hell did you do that, clubb?? I tried, but since I don't moderate this forum, I don't have the "edit" option available to me, and I couldn't see the file name of the pic to try and fix it.

Looking great, BIO!!! So far the look very similar to the mexicana/tamp/atlantis complex. Any sclerotias yet??

--------------------

Offlinekayaman9
enthusiast
Loc: windy city
Re: psi. samuiensis [Re: Lizard King]
    #424155 - 10/13/01 01:25 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Was wondering about the potency of those. Looks like it would be great. Are you going to have any prints available later? Just wondering, thanks.

InvisibleCLuB99
lost somewhere in time and space
Male User Gallery

Loc: my mind
Re: psi. samuiensis [Re: Lizard King]
    #424531 - 10/13/01 09:20 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

very easy....right button click on the image, properties
and saw that the image path was http://shroomery.org/wwwthreads/files/45640-<br>samui1.jpg...
just posted with the image tags without the <br>...
very nice pic bio....hope to try those soon :)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #424946 - 10/14/01 09:02 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I am a bit curious as to how you people obtained spores to my mushroom of which I never made available to anyone. . Otherwise I will not let them be sold from my three hundred prints I just collected in Thailand. I am curious as to where there prints came from since only dried specimens were deposited in herbariiums in Hawaii, Mexico, Nestles in Vevey, Switzerland and at the University of Leipzig.

IT has only just reappeared in ten years in quantities in Thailand.

Mjshroomer

Edited by mjshroomer (10/14/01 09:06 AM)

Anonymous

Re: psi. samuiensis [Re: mjshroomer]
    #424966 - 10/14/01 10:01 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Is it possible that someone OTHER than you picked some from the wild?

OfflineB.I.O.
old hand
Male User Gallery
Re: psi. samuiensis [Re: ]
    #427058 - 10/16/01 03:18 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

mj...the culture i got is from a german university...more i cant say...today im gonna harvest the first for printing...

BiO.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #427314 - 10/16/01 12:15 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

If this sample came from a German University then it had to have come from The University of Leipzig and if it did come from there then it means that my colleague Jochen Gartz sold it without permission of the University or without informing me of its sale which is a violation of the Universitiess policy to supply live cultures of a schedule one drug and I am going to report this to the authorities.

He has already sold mushroom postcards with my photos throughout Europe without my permission and also a mushroom calendar with three of my images printed in it with no credit.

The latter two I would not have been aware of if I had not gone to Amsterdam and saw these items for sale.

I will leave your name out of this but I will trace this back to where it originated from. I am pissed at these European people stealing my deposits and profiting from them behind my back.

I have also recently found several European information mushroom websites using my photos with no return email address and I will soon be putting security on all opf my photos. By next summer, my web-site will only be available on cd-rom with thousands of images, new articles and five newly discovered species by me, without the help[ of Stamets, Garts, Stijve, or Guzman.

mj

Mj

OfflineB.I.O.
old hand
Male User Gallery
    #427319 - 10/16/01 12:20 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

well mj...if this is fact im very sorry bout that....anyway i cant tell you my source....but i will have some talk with them...

BiO.

Invisibleluser
Stranger
    #427501 - 10/16/01 03:15 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

How fucking childish. It's sad to see someone so knowledgable about psilocybes who hasn't learned a damn thing from them.

MY mushroom, what a crock.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #427707 - 10/16/01 06:43 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Dear B.I.O.

The original collections of P. samuiensis were given to Dr. Tjakko Stijve of Nestles, Dr. Gaston Guzman of the Instituto de Ecologia, Klaus Hoiland and Elsie Villinga of the Reichsherbarium of the Nederlands and to the Bernice Bishop Museum Herbarium at Honolul, and of Course to Dr. Jochen Gartz of the University of Leipzig who did the original cultivation of this species.

As I noted above, I am reporting this tot he authorities because these mushrooms were obtained illegally.

Just this year I found a second c0ollection of more than three hundred specimens of which I now have spore prints for sale. They were collected about a 1/4 mile from the original collection.

Sem's are being conducted on those and several new entheogenic varieties just discovered this fall by me and my traveling companions.

I am sorry if I sound shitty about this but no one should have had cultures available. The original cultivation took almost six months to produce four to six specimens. And I would surely like to know who was given mushrooms from a herbarium without a schedule 1 per4mit to have such a culture.

mj

P.s. I am not mad at you but at the source.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #427772 - 10/16/01 07:47 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineB.I.O.
old hand
Male User Gallery
Re: psi. samuiensis [Re: World Spirit]
    #427880 - 10/16/01 09:29 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

mkay....so....i got the culture from www.treibhaus.de...they told me that they have contact to J.Gartz...have a look to the strains the sell...mj...the samui is on page 15 of their culture-list...
hope this doesnt cause too much waves...

BiO.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #428234 - 10/17/01 06:08 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Hello B.I.O.,

One of the reasons I am very pissed is that Gartz is currently co-author with me on three separate books and Now I am finding him selling cultures of this strain of mushrooms which he told me he did not have any spores or specimens or cultures ever available except what he deposited in the University.

So I am pretty pissed off about this matter in fact I may not now publish my books because I do not want him as author if this is how he works. Two other professional mycologists have already warned me about him in other matters.

Mj. Thanks for the intrerest.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: psi. samuiensis [Re: luser]
    #428235 - 10/17/01 06:15 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

And the same to you Mr. Luser, as your name most likely implies. However in your profile you list your name as no one, Which I am sure you are no one and you have only one fucking post. A shame the post is not posted up your ass.

It is my mushroom. I discovered it in 1990, I wrote three papers on it including the naming of the species, wrote and published on the taxonomy of P. samuiensis with Guzman and Bandala, and later I wrote the Cultivation paper and etiology on the species with Jpochen Gartz and Mark Merlin. So since you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about then mind your own fucking business.

Got it and get a fucking life.

Besides that I just collected a second collection, the first in over ten years sice it forst appeared and I have prints available, but when colleagues lie to me behind my back to make a few bucks than I will tell them to go fuck theirselves also.

So what crock are you talking about.

Mj.

I do what the fuck I want and know one tells me otherwise.

You need to go eat some pussy and mellow out or some dick or what ever gets you off.

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (10/17/01 06:17 AM)

Offlinekayaman9
enthusiast
Loc: windy city
    #428247 - 10/17/01 07:15 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Do you got a website or something MJ that i can read about your species, maybe a book. I'm just interested in this species. Also you said you had prints for sale, but you have not returned my pm yet. I dont want to bother you with petty shit so maybe i'll hear from you later.

OfflineB.I.O.
old hand
Male User Gallery
Re: psi. samuiensis [Re: kayaman9]
    #428256 - 10/17/01 07:30 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

here a pic of a more developed fruitbody....mj...do you think they are really samui?

BiO.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: psi. samuiensis [Re: kayaman9]
    #428285 - 10/17/01 08:40 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

>Do you got a website or something MJ
Click on mjshroomers name, this transports you to his profile, there you can see his homepage.

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
    #428316 - 10/17/01 10:08 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Those look like tamps or mexicanas to me.

Why don't you chill out MJ? Your about to cancel books being published because of some member In the "shroomery" mushroom community says he already has a culture of "YOUR MUSHROOM" ? Considering BIO has had mis-labeled species before, I wouldn't consider his word concrete(nothing personal at all against you BIO) Your even bad mouthing a real professional mycologist on the internet to a community of shroom heads before you even have your facts straight. I'd be pissed if I was Gartz. I bet he has been warned about you more than vise versa. Learn to react calmly to things, you have a temper about you MJ. just CHILL. :)

Take a bit of your own advise and "have a shroomy day" :)

LK,

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale