Home | Community | Message Board

Fairy Ring Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineshr00mtr1p
Shr00m Fetish

Salvia Tips for Girls...?
    #4272693 - 06/08/05 06:41 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Ok yesterday my girlfriend and i bought a gram of 10x "sticky purple salvia" i built my self a ghetto ass water bong and it actually came out very good, no leaks. anyways thats not important, i took 1 hit from the first bowl, and felt nothing for about 10-15 secs. but after the 15 seconds i started feeling somewhat a normal high from marijuanna, the dizzy feeling from the first signs of being high, so i took one more hit but made it a big one to make sure i didnt need to do another. (im very ocnservative lol) and almost immediately i fell back and started laughing my ass off in a geeky kinda way. but when i fell back, i kept sinking and sloutching more and more as i laughed. my gf asked me why im laughing so much what do i see whats happening, and she was standing over me as i slouched more and more, i told her "stop their gunna get me!!!!!! omg their gunna get me!!!" i kept repeating that line like 2 or 3 times and then i started crawling on my back, the ceiling looked like a bunch of money signs and my body was incredibly heavy, i tried to lift my arm but barely got it off the ground. as i craled on my back, i rolled over to get away from "them who were chasing me" but as i rolled, i hit the bong i made and the rest of the bowl of salvia fall out and the water leaked on the ground. i tried standing but couldnt. i tried again and slowly got up and layed on the couch. erin(my girlfriend, who still hasnt hit it yet) was telling me what to do and something about the tone of her voice made me scared of her, i thought she was the devil so i crawled off the couch into the kitchen and layed on the ground. i escaped. thank god. also my body was incredibly hot, i was sweating alot and my glassesfogged up for a couple seconds at one time. as soon as my trip was over (maybe 10 minutes after the hits) i called my friend jesus. i thought i was done tripping but i was wrong. i was close, but not completely done. jesus answered the phone and i started laughing my ass off harder than i ever laughed. i mean i was sitting next to the devil and talking to jesus haha. i gave the phone 2 erin and she explained what we bought (jesus has never heard of salvia so i had a surprise for him!) erin still hasnt hit the bong yet, so she goes to pick up jesus and his girlfriend amanda and then when they get back i share lol. jesus hit it and felt it his first hit, i gave him another similar to what i did, and he freaked out alot, he said he saw swingsets everywhere lol. but i let erina nd amanda hit it alot, most of the gram we had went to them and they never felt anything. my question about this thread is why wouldnt it affect the girls? they took more hits and bigger ones than jesus and i and for some reason never tripped at all. my girlfriend and amanda BOTH are very sensative to smoking marijuanna, (amanda falls aslepp after an hour or so and erin is incredibly hyper and geeking after 3 hits) so we came to the conclusion maybe it has something to do with our testosterone? im sure we are wrong but i have no idea what else is the reason for them not tripping. if anyone can explain this to me that would be very greatly appreciated. thanks alot

-Steve

p.s. i hope u enjoyed the trip story lol.

EDIT: as i dialed the numbers to call jesus, i felt like i was taking a long time to do that and had much difficulty getting the number dialed as to thinking the numbers were attacking my fingers as i dialed. also everything i typed here is somewhat that of what did NOT happen according to erin. this story is what I FELT. i guess in reality, to the sober eyes it was much different who knows. also, erin and amanda, only felt mild marijuanna affects, a slight dizzyness, which actually went away after a minuite or so. that may help a little.

Edited by shr00mtr1p (06/08/05 06:48 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: Salvia Tips for Girls...? [Re: shr00mtr1p]
    #4272958 - 06/08/05 08:07 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Use paragraphs.

--------------------
So it goes.

Offlineshr00mtr1p
Shr00m Fetish

Re: Salvia Tips for Girls...? [Re: ryanvergel]
    #4273021 - 06/08/05 08:27 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I wasnt writing an english essay dude..... read the shit and if you dont have any advice dont say anything, i was asking for advice on what could be the cause of why the girls werent tripping not how to write properly.

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #4273083 - 06/08/05 08:53 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I am female... and I had to take two hits of it and I was gone gone... my best friend ellemyshshade was there with me and she has known me for YEARSand she said the look on my face is not easily forgetable...sHE SAID i NEVER LOOK SOO SCARED AND TARRIFIED IN MY LIFE.....

The key is to hold it in and close your eyes. after the first hit as soon as you blow out the first hit hit again ... if you feel like you are going to cough just hold back and hit it again as hard as you can.... try really hard not to cough

It worked for me but for some people it doesnt work in the first time.

I did 30x my first time also not 10x that could make a difference

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: Salvia Tips for Girls...? [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4273242 - 06/08/05 09:33 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

If you're going to post make it readable, jesus.

How can you expect to get advice if you won't even take the time to write something up capable of being understood?

Gender has nothing to do with someone not tripping, that seems pretty obvious. Girls having a different mentality or knowing how to smoke the salvia, could be the problem. But that has nothing to do with gender, just as a guy not tripping because of not smoking properly, or having a different biochemistry has nothing to do with gender.

--------------------
So it goes.

Offlineshr00mtr1p
Shr00m Fetish

#4273285 - 06/08/05 09:41 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

well thanks for the advice ryanvergel... i think its pretty readable and so did this KristiMidocean chick, i wish there were more people like her who answer maturely and not looking for people to start shit with. i dont do that to anyone and i think the reason is because i hate how it feels when people do it to me, and i feel bad for the others who have to deal with it as well. This site is for asking questions in order to have a safe trip and to answer curiousity questions, not to get beat down bc i cant write properly. for all you know i could be handicap... anyways thanks for the advice it was somewhat helpfull.. and thank you KristiMidocean for your advice i guess maybe they didnt hold it in long enough or relax, also they waited a while be fore they took another hit.

-Steve

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

#4273522 - 06/08/05 10:31 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, I'm not looking to start shit, but in the future make it easier on the readers who are going to give you advice.

You might need to use a more potent extraction, 20x or 30x, and she might not know how to smoke very well, especially out of a bong.

There are some guides/reports out there that detail very precisely how to hit the bong perfectly in order to get the most out of the salvia, and make it work. Might want to check those out.

--------------------
So it goes.

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4273630 - 06/08/05 10:58 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

First off: Write your stuff in paragraphs. You come here to get advice and you'll get it, but shouldnt you apply the same type of respect by making your posts more readable? Ryanvergel is a respectable poster and I doubt he would ever just decide to 'start shit' with someone on this board. Using paragraphs is much easier to read, and thats what you intend for fellow posters to do.

Now, for the question at hand. Girls are affected in the same way guys are. However, EVERY PERSON(as in, individual), is different. Thus, drugs affect no one in the exact same way as someone else.
Salvia has a sort of 'reverse tolerance' for some people. The more you smoke it, the more sensative you seem to get. It takes less and less hits and allows break-throughs much easier.
Ive tried salvia on multiple occassions(5 to be exact), and only once did it really work. The other times I simply felt, like your friends, a marijuana-like buzz.

I suggest just giving it another try. Hold the hits in longer and when breathing out the hit, before taking your next breath, take another hit. Salvia metabolises very fast and so if you arent quick about it, its alot harder to break-through. Good luck.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: Salvia Tips for Girls...? [Re: Veter]
    #4273825 - 06/08/05 11:45 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks Veter, but her shr00m, a little guide on Salvia.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4135415/an/0/page/0

It should help with most any questions you might've had. Sorry if I came off as an asshole.

--------------------
So it goes.

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #4274022 - 06/09/05 12:33 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Personal I don't think that I type very well either because I just type it fast and don't read over it. I dont think people should betrying to be rude to anyone on this site.... If you can't read it don't reply or skip the post all together.... DONT BITCH ABOUT IT....
The shroomery is suppose to be a kind place were people feel comfortable coming and getting advise or just chatting with people with common interest. If you don't lke reading people post that aren't readable to you then simply don't read it. Its just that easy

Shine on Much love
Kristi

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: Salvia Tips for Girls...? [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4274295 - 06/09/05 01:40 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

=P

You just bitched about people bitching. Just a funny thought.

I guess people can't make suggestions anymore, either, without looking like an asshole ~_~

--------------------
So it goes.

OfflineGreenOsiris
Stranger

#4274486 - 06/09/05 03:02 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I agree that horrible sentences make me cringe. It is ridiculous to be in such a hurry that yuo cna't porof raed waht you wirte...(annoying isn't it?) I don't want to criticize but i don't want to read a third-grader's spelling either. If you seek serious advice, seriously think about what you are asking or saying, it's just that simple. There is no need to be offended, just read what you wrote at least one time before you send it off and if you aren't able to do at least that then don't get pissed off if others feel the need to correct you- Peace :thumbup:

By the way I have no advice to offer on Salivia- sorry I just want to start s$%@! and critique grammar all day because I have nothing better to do :rolleyes:

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Tips for Girls...? [Re: GreenOsiris]
    #4274978 - 06/09/05 07:56 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

the solid sponge block writing style is unreadable, but from the subsequent posts and title I figured out that the problem was:
the girls did not get off.

the boys have bigger lungs? - maybe 2x as much surface area for salvinorin Xfer?

the boys held it longer? - maybe 2x as much transfer time for salvinorin?

the boys took bigger tokes? - maybe 2x as much material from which transfer to the blood can be expected?

these 3 issues can be considered to be related to body size; but the smaller bodies will need less altogether, and that comes into the equation.

if they only need 1/2 as much but they only get 1/6th as much they need 3 times more than they took in.

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: Salvia Tips for Girls...? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4275028 - 06/09/05 08:42 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

^^^ Bingo, well said  :thumbup:

I've seen the same with girls and weed. I agree that its down to lung capacity etc

( Paragraphs are cool  :cool: )

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
Re: Salvia Tips for Girls...? [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4275263 - 06/09/05 11:31 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

wow, that was some hell-a-math... can you tutor my nephew?

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #4275267 - 06/09/05 11:33 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ryanvergel said:

I guess people can't make suggestions anymore, either, without looking like an asshole ~_~

Had you simply made the suggestion, you wouldn't have looked like an asshole... You were a bit too DEMANDING and FORCEFUL.

For example, you could have asked the person to edit the post and ADD paragraphs, instead of berating them.

Or you could have spent the time you spent ranting... actually answering the question which was asked.

OR you could have promised an answer... once paragraphs were added.

:smile:

Instead, this is turning into your "paragraph crusade" thread.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: Salvia Tips for Girls...? [Re: Rose]
    #4275514 - 06/09/05 12:59 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Cervantes said:
Quote:

ryanvergel said:

Had you simply made the suggestion, you wouldn't have looked like an asshole... You were a bit too DEMANDING and FORCEFUL.

For example, you could have asked the person to edit the post and ADD paragraphs, instead of berating them.

Or you could have spent the time you spent ranting... actually answering the question which was asked.

OR you could have promised an answer... once paragraphs were added.

:smile:

Instead, this is turning into your "paragraph crusade" thread.

I made three fairly detailed posts answering his question...
Can't ignore those.

--------------------
So it goes.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #4275536 - 06/09/05 01:07 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I won't...

So, don't expect me to ignore your pre-help posts either. :smile:

I'm not upset at you, just explaining why you, "can't make suggestions anymore, without looking like an asshole".

I LOVE paragraphs, don't get me wrong...

But, there isn't much in the world more difficult to discuss than tripping.

Sooooooo many people come in here and write reports w/o paragraphs. I gotta' think it has to do with the subject matter. Heh, n00bs writing about their trips...

The thing is, people take PRIDE in their reports, so you gotta' be jentle when you nitpick.

I'm saying this because I've seen this conversation happen before, in here. Telling a n00b tripper to use proper grammar can turn ugly! You gotta' respect their post before you rip it apart. :wink:

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

#4275586 - 06/09/05 01:20 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Cervantes said:
I won't...

So, don't expect me to ignore your pre-help posts either. :smile:

I'm not upset at you, just explaining why you, "can't make suggestions anymore, without looking like an asshole".

Sooooooo many people come in here and write reports w/o paragraphs. I gotta' think it has to do with the subject matter. Heh, n00bs writing about their trips...

The thing is, people take PRIDE in their reports, so you gotta' be jentle when you nitpick.

I'm saying this because I've seen this conversation happen before, in here. Telling a n00b tripper to use proper grammar can turn ugly! You gotta' respect their post before you rip it apart. :wink:

Very true indeed. Good advice, I'll definitely follow it next time.

:heart: :smile:

--------------------
So it goes.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4275589 - 06/09/05 01:20 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Cervantes said:

I almost feel like this should be a sticky. :smirk:  Cause what you're talking about definitely happens all the time.  And for people who don't consider themselves writers perhaps but want to share their experience, it's so difficult to communicate..

I want to write books for a living, and to me writing about tripping is the ultimate goal, and the hardest thing I've ever tried to do. I love my trip reports the way Hemingway and Faulkner loved their works: as the best failures they could possibly crank out.  It's just so hard to communicate a wordless state!

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience