Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Tripping on cannabis?
    #4270999 - 06/08/05 08:40 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The other day i got extremely stoned (wahey  :thumbup:) but i was incredibly high, i've realised that i must have imagined talking to a few people when i thaught i was actually at the time.

I was talking to them and all of a sudden they'd say "what?" and i'd like come back to reality and forget what i was just saying... Anybody else experienced this kind of thing?

Is it just me? Am i going crazy?  :confused:

Oh i'd had a few E's several hours earlier and was taking 5htp at the time...  :crazy:

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Tripping on cannabis? [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4271068 - 06/08/05 09:25 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yeah, i've spoke to myself on weed before. it can get quite trippy if you have enough, especially if you eat it.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Tripping on cannabis? [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4271072 - 06/08/05 09:26 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

the e earlier probably had something to do it. your brain chemistry might not have quite reached 'equillibrium' 7 hours later.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

Re: Tripping on cannabis? [Re: alsey]
    #4271150 - 06/08/05 10:06 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

in terms of tripping on cannabis, you barely pushed your head through the clouds.

i find it strange that so many pot smokers are completely unaware of cannabis's true power. of course most people just want to get high, not to trip, so it is to be expected that low doses of cannabis has become another opiate of the masses.

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: Tripping on cannabis? [Re: yousuck]
    #4271326 - 06/08/05 10:57 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Actually allot of people are familiar with high doses of cannabis on here. Both orally and smoked. For allot of people high doses of cannibis doesn't make them trip any more then moderate doses. For me I find there is a certain point of no return where I no longer get any more stoned but rather become lethargic and start passing out. That isn't tripping to me. However I get some mildly psychedelic effects from a moderate to high dose of cannabis but I prefer shrooms/acid for a trip.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Edited by QuantumMeltdown (06/08/05 10:58 AM)

Offlineunearth
Stranger
Re: Tripping on cannabis? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4271886 - 06/08/05 01:08 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

one time me and my friends had an ounce of hyrdro,there was a total of 4 of us,and when it was almost gone id forgot what we just did like 10 mintues ago and id ask if it was real or if i was just dreaming,and every once in a while id feel like id jsut come out of nowhere.highest i ever been,kinda cool and wierd

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: Tripping on cannabis? [Re: unearth]
    #4272004 - 06/08/05 01:35 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

if you smoke cannabis once a week,
in large quantities,
with a quality stuff...
thc can be very very very intense...
i remember one time i saw my friends voice,visually..
it was incredible,not much like shroom visuals,totally different.

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

Re: Tripping on cannabis? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4272398 - 06/08/05 03:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

QuantumMeltdown said:
Actually allot of people are familiar with high doses of cannabis on here. Both orally and smoked. For allot of people high doses of cannibis doesn't make them trip any more then moderate doses. For me I find there is a certain point of no return where I no longer get any more stoned but rather become lethargic and start passing out. That isn't tripping to me. However I get some mildly psychedelic effects from a moderate to high dose of cannabis but I prefer shrooms/acid for a trip.

"on here", yes, i agree. i find that generally people who enjoy growing and consuming cubes also enjoy high doses of all psychedelics. i mean, you would really have to enjoy the psychdelic experience to want to grow shrooms. of course you have to keep in mind that # of people who shroom are far less compared to the # of people who smoke weed.

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Tripping on cannabis? [Re: yousuck]
    #4272435 - 06/08/05 03:24 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

yousuck said:
in terms of tripping on cannabis, you barely pushed your head through the clouds.

i find it strange that so many pot smokers are completely unaware of cannabis's true power. of course most people just want to get high, not to trip, so it is to be expected that low doses of cannabis has become another opiate of the masses.

:thumbup:

Offlinechubbycharley
the chubbiest ofthe charleys
Male
Loc: everywhere
Re: Tripping on cannabis? [Re: TYL3R]
    #4272758 - 06/08/05 04:59 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i tripped off cannabis 2 times. the first was a giant blunt of the best bud i have ever had. the second time was with 2 joints and some hash made from the "same" weed (it was supposed to be the same, but it was more peppery and not as potent).

the first time, everything was yellow, i fell off my bike, had a good 2-3min laughing fit at the doughnut counter of my local convience store and was high all day. the rest i don't really remember but it was a long time ago and my tolerance was a bit lower.

the second time i reached a point, only 5 or 6 seconds, where everything looked off. like i was tripping on shrooms with less color. i had reached a moment of clarity, i said to everyone in the room, "holy shit, i'm tripping!". then it was gone and the laughing started. good times :laugh:

--------------------
if i'm just a stoned stoner, sayin some stoned ass shit, please correct me :smile:

Edited by chubbycharley (06/08/05 05:02 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder