Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSHISHI
Stranger
Shrooms + Jane = Next Level?
    #4270714 - 06/08/05 03:40 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

My First time taking shrooms will be tomorow.I ab getting about 4.5g's split between 3 ppl. Thats 1.5 each. This is my first time. Im 5'10, 140 lbs, so pretty skinny (i think im about 64.5 k?) anyways. What level do you think i will reach with 1.5g? or even better, is that a good ammout for my first time. is there anything i can do to make the trip better or stronger like not eat all day, and does mariuana make the trip more powerful or less powerful. ive been reading arround and some trip reports say ithelped them peak, others say they smoked to cool down the peak, so i am confused. I am hoping for at least a lvl 2. Does drinking OJ help too? Im a noob, ill admit, thats why i sound so unexperienced, but ya, plz help?

SHISHI OUT-
What should I take with the shrooms?
You may choose many

Votes accepted from (06/08/05 03:39 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineummikko
sika joka eilenn? on pelkk?sika

Loc: Finland
Re: Shrooms + Jane = Next Level? [Re: SHISHI]
    #4270776 - 06/08/05 05:10 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Nothing. I'd recommend a pure shrooms trip for your fisrt time.

OJ is a myth.

--------------------
"All substances are poisons; there is none which is not a poison. The right dose differentiates a poison and a remedy." -Paracelsius

Offlinethegnomeking
friendly stoner

Loc: New Jersey
    #4270785 - 06/08/05 05:24 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ain't nothing like a frosty glass of OJ, it's tasty and full of vitamins but don't expect it to do very much for your trip. As for marijuana, it's different for different people, in my experience it does make the trip more intense, but it also adds anxiety, drowsiness, paranoia, and cloudiness to the experience, which is why I hate smoking while I'm tripping, but it's not bad after the comedown, but like I said, it's different for different people and some folks love to smoke and trip and some folks don't, but I would suggest waiting till at least your 2ND or 3RD time tripping before mixing it with another substance, so you can get a feel for the mushrooms by themselves first.

--------------------
1.Thou shalt not alter the consciousness of thy fellow man.
2.Thou shalt not prevent thy fellow man from altering his own consciousness.
-Timothy Leary

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4270796 - 06/08/05 05:35 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

the only thing i take with shrooms is barbeque sauce, to mask the taste a bit. smoke some grass on the comedown if you want, but its best to experience shrooms on their own IMO. 1.5g is a good first time dose. what level can you expect? level 2 probably, but its best not to expect anything. just see what happens.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Edited by alsey (06/08/05 05:41 AM)

Offlinealphaone
Big Detail
Male
Re: Shrooms + Jane = Next Level? [Re: ummikko]
    #4270800 - 06/08/05 05:38 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I agree with ummikko. If it's your first time it's best to take them without anything else. If you get nauseous take one teaspoon of ginger, it will take away most of the nausea and does not intefere with the shroom trip.

For me Marijuana makes a shroom trip stronger and more visual, adds quite a new quality to it. I've never experienced a lessening of shroom effects with Mary Jane. But I'd leave that for further trips.

Most importantly, it's best not to have any expectations or preconceptions as to what level you will achieve on your 1st trip. Leave all questions and problems for other sessions, try to enjoy it as much as possible and you'll be rewarded. The first trip is usually one of the most memorable  :mushroom2: :heart:

OfflineBagel
Mr.T's evil twin

Loc: Southern Ontario
Re: Shrooms + Jane = Next Level? [Re: alphaone]
    #4272657 - 06/08/05 04:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I would say not to do it with MJ, I've never done it but from what kind of high I gete with MJ alone it would probably cloud my trip a whole lot and make it more mellow, I don't think I would really like a mellow trip because I love teh energy shrooms give me. I would say after you have ingested them don't expect a thing, but at the same time be ready for anything and everything to happen.

Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

Re: Shrooms + Jane = Next Level? [Re: Bagel]
    #4272789 - 06/08/05 05:11 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

1st time, no MJ, 2nd time, shrooms + cannabutter. thats my next goal at least.

Offlinechubbycharley
the chubbiest ofthe charleys
Male
Loc: everywhere
Re: Shrooms + Jane = Next Level? [Re: yousuck]
    #4272895 - 06/08/05 05:46 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

just eat the shrooms, wait for them to kick in (AT LEAST 1.5 HRS so you know they are working and what it feels like) then decide if you want to smoke or not.

--------------------
if i'm just a stoned stoner, sayin some stoned ass shit, please correct me :smile:

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: Shrooms + Jane = Next Level? [Re: chubbycharley]
    #4272955 - 06/08/05 06:06 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

1.5 grams is plenty. Low doses can be amazing. If you feel nauseas or kind of frightened/anxious, go ahead and smoke some marijuana.

Fasting for 24 hours will make them hit you harder, but I would suggest eating the shrooms with food, seems to help my stomach more.

--------------------
So it goes.

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Shrooms + Jane = Next Level? [Re: ryanvergel]
    #4274238 - 06/08/05 11:20 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I would go with 2.5 at least. Weed is good on the come up. Makes it more intense and takes the edge off the discomfort. As for orange juice, it makes them go down easy.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

OfflineOisatsanaYert
Stranger
Re: Shrooms + Jane = Next Level? [Re: MeThoD]
    #4274640 - 06/09/05 01:59 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'd definitely skip the weed. The first few times I tripped, I smoked too. Now, after tripping without smoking, I don't plan on doing both at the same time again. It's a much clearer, enlightening experience without weed.

OfflineSHR00MiN
PSYCH0PSiL0CYBiN

Loc: RI
Re: Shrooms + Jane = Next Level? [Re: OisatsanaYert]
    #4275220 - 06/09/05 09:10 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

IME.. weed makes just about every drug ive done better and more intense when smoked on the come up..

--------------------
"Im gone upstairs to fuck ya grandmotha" - George Carlin

OfflineSHISHI
Stranger
    #4277684 - 06/09/05 08:35 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hey guys, its me, the topic starter. WELL? I DID THEM!!! We actually went to a mall and did them, me and 2 friends. i took them straite, nothing. no MJ or OJ, lol. There was 2 phases of my trip. One was sitting on a couch looking at plants and wathcing them gro longer, then shorter, longer shorter, not much, like 3 inches longer and shorter, and if i looked at the walls nothing would happen, but if i kinda stared at the plants blankly, the plants grew and the wallls breathed, but if i looked directly at the walls it would stop, so i sat there blank faces about 45 minutes. then second phase was when we left casue a crazy guy came, started acting crazy, didnt scare me, i just wanted to enjoy my trip. so we went to my car in a parking lot, and open parking lot so you could see the sky. there was a HUGE crane, like a working crane you built builings with, it was obviously very far away but i thought it looked like it was on the roof of the mall, very close. It looked great, it was like my best friend, it was so coool, and the sky around it was perfect blue. we spent most of it sitting in my car, looking at the crane, and talking, laughing, talking about how perfect life is, we changed possisions in the parking lot, we were on a lvl where there was NO ppl so it wasnt like if i drove i would endanger them, so i went slow, cautious, and reparked the car. Anyways, it was great, life is so perfect on them, i think it was the happiest day of my life, honestly:)

I think im gonna stop smoking though, cause MJs been giving me MAD headaches, like hours and hours of headaches, but i felt a little sick to stomache on shrooms, but it was definatly bearable, i went to sleep and woke up, threw up that night, then went to bed and my headache went away after throwing up, this was very long, and full of typos, im very sorry.

SHISHI OUT

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies