Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Perlite, Portable Greenhouse, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblerammbler
El primo de losmatador
Male User Gallery

HOLY SH*T!!
    #4270748 - 06/08/05 06:13 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I know this is probably not the right place for this but Ilove you guys this is the best thing I have ever done with myself. This hobbie is soo much fun. I dont know what I have done to deserve all that the shrooomgods have given me. Thanks to the wonderful people here and all the information  that this site has. I hope to post photos of the step that I take one day. and maybe help the others that want to follow me.
Did I mention that I have just had the ride of my life. Thanks folks :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
"Fuck'em if they can't take a joke" BOB

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
Re: HOLY SH*T!! [Re: rammbler]
    #4270752 - 06/08/05 06:23 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

nice dude!
what tek did u use?

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Invisiblerammbler
El primo de losmatador
Male User Gallery

Re: HOLY SH*T!! [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4270792 - 06/08/05 07:31 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Honestly I used PFek wtih some TLC on my part. Right now I have my PF cakes fruiting in a greenhouse that has a coolmist hooked up on a bed of perlite. Then I have my other greenhouse setup to run casings which I just harvested a wet pound in 3 days with more to come. 2 of the casings are pf cakes crummbeled and cased the 1st grain that I have had fruit is cracked corn. I now have 4 jars of WBS that have promising growth. I intend to give poo ago soon as I seem to have found a unlimited free source of h/poo. I also have 4 strains, so I am told, amazon,EQ,treascoast,creeper. I have made spore prints of all and am willing to send one of each to someone that can tell me what kind they are. I know for a fact that they are active thats for sure.The EQ's and the TC's are pretty reliabe as they were given to me in little bags that were labeled pro style. The creepers and the amazons are the ones I really want to know what strain they are. But I guess I have to belive that howevere I send it to has to be someone that I belive knows what they are talking about. ERRR something like that.

--------------------
"Fuck'em if they can't take a joke" BOB

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Perlite, Portable Greenhouse, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation