Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShr00m86
Noobie

Loc: PA
Different types of trippin in groups
    #4270083 - 06/08/05 01:01 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Through recent experience I have discovered that my peers around me while on shrooms take reality into a different perspective. Whenever I take them I am always with my one friend, and each time we take them we include someone else to see how they would act. Me and my friend bug out and laugh, and have fun. The one time we were in a basement for an hour in the dark video taping god knows what...it was odd. While my girl was not wanting to be included.

She told us she was more into the way her body felt and other things felt then being crazy and humorous. Again we ate shrooms with my other friend, and he too didn't act like we did. He also told me that (after eating an 1/8) he was only tripping for 1hour. I found that hard to believe.

Both him and my girlfriend were completely different and I felt like we were on two differ net things. Grant it all drugs make people act different ways. I think me and my one friend just like interactive things and doing things and talking and laughing more so then the sensation of it. Anyone have any thoughts or personal experiences like this that i can relate to?

--------------------
"What is this!"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Different types of trippin in groups [Re: Shr00m86]
    #4270808 - 06/08/05 07:47 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

the biggest factor in determining what kind of trip you have is your mindset. if two people have different mindsets going into a trip, they will experience it in different ways.

i've had some group trips where everyone was on the same level, and some where people (including myself) were off in their own worlds. when i trip with friends now, i know the people who i can trip with and know i'll be pretty much on the same level with if we dose the same.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineShr00m86
Noobie

Re: Different types of trippin in groups [Re: alsey]
    #4272013 - 06/08/05 03:36 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, I know every time I want to trip I will trip with my one friend who sees the things that I see, and likes to do the things I like to do. Do you know of any fun things two or three people can do while tripping? We like to do something..move around..explore things.

--------------------
"What is this!"

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4272245 - 06/08/05 04:27 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

exploring is great. we explored a forest once, it was incredible. we all said we felt like cave-men or something exploring our surroundings for the first time.

what i like to do most while tripping with others is talk. conversation is wonderful when you're tripping, although you don't want too high a dose for that.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineShr00m86
Noobie

Re: Different types of trippin in groups [Re: alsey]
    #4274122 - 06/09/05 12:55 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

The woods..we thought about it, then realized that we might end up lost in our own imagination until morning. Do you mind answering a few questions I have? I'll just post them answer if you want.
- What are good things to mix or eat with shrooms but still give it the full effect?
- After you eat shrooms and throw up what does that do?
- My one friend is like 7foot tall and 200+lbs and he ate an 1/8 of shrooms and felt like nothing at all! Why!?

--I'll re post these in a new section to get other people's views.

--------------------
"What is this!"

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #4276529 - 06/09/05 05:19 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Shr00m86 said:
- What are good things to mix or eat with shrooms but still give it the full effect?

Peanut butter, tea, chocolate, there's an entire recipe section, check it out.

Quote:

- After you eat shrooms and throw up what does that do?

Unless you throw up within 10-20 minutes after eating, you will trip, no worries.

Quote:

- My one friend is like 7foot tall and 200+lbs and he ate an 1/8 of shrooms and felt like nothing at all! Why!?

Probably because he's 7' and 200+ lbs. Although he definitely should have felt something. My guess is he did feel something, and either downplayed it, or didn't know what to expect.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineTiCal
Stranger

#4277294 - 06/09/05 08:32 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

My best friend and I are like that when trippin. And, I feel like it's some life quest to find others I can connect with like that.. kinda depressing actually.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience