Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemostdreadful
miscreant
Half Colonized PF Jar Suggestions?
    #4269155 - 06/07/05 06:31 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

it's brown rice flower and vermiculite as per "Simple Cubensis Growing Technique" I am not regulating the temperature or humidity as it's still in a jar. For my Fruiting chamber I have also followed the techniques outlined in "Poor Man's Pod" and it seems to be working well my other 8 surviving cakes seem to be doing well (pinning and some small mushrooms are growing) although one of the cakes i birthed seems to be stagnant and growing some furry white mold on it.

--------------------
"How can I tell that the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?" ?The Ruler of the Universe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCLUTCH
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Half Colonized PF Jar Suggestions? [Re: mostdreadful]
    #4270270 - 06/07/05 11:56 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Have you tried flipping the jars over and let them sit updside down for a while?

Also, what do you have covering the tops of the jars?

Are your holes taped closed? If so, remove the tape and let it breath a little.

You say you are not regulating the temp yet, but do you know what the temps are where you are storing the jars? It will colonize faster at 82-84 degrees.

Offlinespank0r
 User Gallery
Re: Half Colonized PF Jar Suggestions? [Re: CLUTCH]
    #4270336 - 06/08/05 12:22 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It happened that my cakes got too dehydrated... so that might be a cause too. If that is the case, then I can only suggest injecting sterile water in it through the holes. I haven't done this, though.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck