Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAmbientTHIRDEYE
One Soul

Loc: VIRGINIA
Soul Bound
    #4268853 - 06/07/05 07:11 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

he eye of heaven waxes across the icy sky that is sporadically frosted with white twine. I feel my soul sink deeper, weighting me down as if it were full of sand. But sand it is not, my soul is merely drowning in unconditional love. I feel several pin pricks and my soul proceeds to leak from my fingertips. Infinity circles like a lotus ring around my eyes. Each petal a mirror image of every fractal. A flame of eternity ignites and burns incandescently, shedding immortal thoughts across my weary head like a dozen city lights shimmering amongst a habitat once dark. A small part of me breaks its sleeping spell and takes a gasping breath of knowledge. I am knowing? I am growing. My confusion that once held a close bond with my flesh now sheds like a flaking coat of skin. I am reborn?renewed?rebound. I am now a fresh soul with a dank stench of truth steaming from my new exterior. Normally uneasy with change, I sense a sheltering comfort that fills my extracted soul?filtering it with ease. Thank you for teaching me how to feel. You guided my hands as we caressed my thoughts? you gripping my palms tightly as we moved along the oddly shaped parts, the mismatched parts, the parts that sent me hurling through an unlit world of illusion. My aqueous soul is now binding with you, to engage you. This is my overflowing soul mixing with you like a whirlpool of all that glitters in life. I can feel you in me consolidated as one. You are a part of me and I am a part of you. Promise me you?ll never take your guiding hands off of me.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media