Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinejtk
Stranger
 User Gallery

How Long after eating should i wait before ingesting mushrooms?
    #4268109 - 06/07/05 03:50 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I know you trip a lot harder and more visuals if you eat the mushrooms on an empty stomach.  I have an 8th of shrooms that ill be eating this evening.  I ate very little all day and night yesterday.  Today i ate a small bowl of cereal at about 730 for breakfast and a very small lunch at 1.  Im planning on eating the shrooms at 630-7.  Is that enough time to get my stomach completely empty for the trip?  I want to trip as much as possible, because this is my 3rd time tripping and i have yet to trip really good yet.  We have some damn good bud for the event also, so maybe that will help :smile:

--------------------
Don't let your brain tell your mind it can't feel

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDemotriton
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Re: How Long after eating should i wait before ingesting mushrooms? [Re: jtk]
    #4268379 - 06/07/05 04:34 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

6 hours should be plenty of time after eating, but in my experience taking on an empty stomach brings on the trip faster more so than it does increase intensity.

Offlinejtk
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: How Long after eating should i wait before ingesting mushrooms? [Re: Demotriton]
    #4268577 - 06/07/05 05:30 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

anymore ideas?

im taking off in about 2 hours

It's ok to eat once the trip has started right? Like 1-2 hours into it? I know ill be starving, because im already hungry. I figure once the mushrooms are already absorbed there is no stopping the trip by eating?

--------------------
Don't let your brain tell your mind it can't feel

OfflineAsanteA
light your candle on my love
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
Re: How Long after eating should i wait before ingesting mushrooms? [Re: jtk]
    #4268753 - 06/07/05 06:32 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

It doesnt help stating local time, use phrases like "X hours before this post" so that users all over the world know the time!

Usually your stomach can eat 1 1/2 hours into it. This however will be force feeding as you will be quite high and usually this is contrary to foods, especially dry textured foods.

If you can stand it, milk is your friend.

If you got it throw your milk and cornflakes into the blender to make an "interesting" high-calorie milkshake for 1:30h into it.

Trip foods: bananas, fruit juice, wet juicy fruits, lemonade & sugared sodapop (last resort), milk, yoghurt.

A Wiccan special is a banana blended into yoghurt w/ milk with three teaspoons of cocoa powder and some sweetstuff, preferably honey, straight from the fridge. Its tasty, high-calorie, smooth going down as well as up (if things get rough), all-natural and the theobromine from the cocoa synergizes with the mushrooms in a combination known to the ancient Aztecs, which consisted mostly of cocoa and shrooms, as the Sacrament called "Chocolatl" (so yasee: the word "chocolate" has an entheogenic origin. Chocolate bars will likely be the grossest stuff you ever tasted when on shrooms: its dry and sticky.)

So:

yes you can eat about 1 1/2 hours into it
you will likely have to force it in so liquids are best
Fruit is your friend

Bon Voyage!
Just Let Go!

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience