Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
4 GramTrip Report (COPS/BLACKOUT/SEIZURE)please comment
    #4266521 - 06/07/05 01:18 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ok I will try to brake this up as much as I can, this can get a bit confusing.

This all took place on a saturday starting at about 4:15pm

Tripping location-
Down in the neighborhood there is a nice sized forest area with a ton of creeks and pathways threw-out it. Basically the parking lot for the forest area we plan on visiting is that of a nice sized elementary school. We plan on tripping in the forest during the day at about 4:30 until sunset arrives then we will head back to the school for the night. The school has abunch of lights so it would be a wonderful place chill at.

Friends in experience-
Ian- Cool, good friend, tall and skinny kid eating about 4.0 grams.
Sam- Sam smokes so much weed. He cant live a day without being high. He ate 4 grams while extremely stoned on chronic.
Adam- He was our "babysitter" he did not eat any shrooms. Adam smokes allot of weed.

This is the start to my trip report, 5th time trip. My English and grammar could use some work so bare with me.

Yum-
I woke up early that day, ate some "Gorilla Munch Cereal" and started a good day with some music from my computer. I was pretty happy because I knew I was going to be eating 4 grams of home grown p. cubes later that day. 4 grams is the highest I have ever gone. I usually trip around 2- 2.5 grams.
Me and 2 of my friends were going to eat them around 4:30pm. 2 pm Ian shows up at my door. Hes never tripped before and wow he was getting ready for something out of THIS world. We leave my house and pick up Sam at his house. We were also picking up Adam at Sam's house. We chill and little listen to music, get pumped up for the trip.
4:00 pm we arrive at our tripping location(the forest area I describe from above :thumbup:). We take a little hike down the trails and find an area that has no human population at all. There is a heavily popular creek down there that abunch of drunk party people hang out at.  We wanted to be around no other persons but our self's.
Crunch the shrooms were eaten at about 4:15 slurped down with our own little orange juice bottles. Now is the waiting game. We decide to go back to my car that was parked at the elementary school to put away my backpack as it would be annoying. We took a little hike around the school (its about 4:30) and sat on some benches that were by the play scape. I started feeling a little.. weird. I didn't know how to explain it but man was Ian feeling it! It was his first time and you could just tell by looking at his face how happy he was.
Everything started getting brighter. Colors were more magical and the world started to get more a fresh spark to it. After sitting there getting all excited about our new incoming feeling we decide to go back to the Forest for some adventure exploring. I remember walking by some long grass and noticing how much it just shoots up into the sky! Just the fact that grass was pointing up tripped me out. I got on the ground and couldn't stop staring the grass. It just shot up into the sky! Everything started seeming like they had a 4th dimension and there was no such thing as a third.
When we arrived back at our secret spot in the forest(4:50...I think) and all sat in a circle. Looking down at my pants I started feeling like a..animal. Looking at the physical features of the homosapien made me start looking at my friends. I started noticing all the physical features of each human. We were animals. We were part of life. I started thinking about how life is one big chain and how life is really unexplainable. Eventually I snapped out of that chain of thinking and realizing that the trees were starting to reach towered me. I felt sooo good. I defiantly wasn't myself anymore it was like I was the ultimate animal. It was like I could only think of things that were only natural. Any unnatural income would not comply in my brain. It was like I was the ultimate observer. I saw how life went and kept going. Looking at all of my friends, I started to gain an emotional attachment with them all. We were all here together to realize the truth of the world. It was one experience I will never forget. No one knew what we were thinking and it didn't even matter. We were here and that's the only thing that we cared about. I lay down on my back look at the clouds. So so amazing they looked like they were shifting across one another. After looking at the clouds for minutes I started to see alien heads popping through the clouds as they were looking down on us. There was about 10 alien heads all staring directly at me. The visual hallucinations started to kick in! Adam smoked a couple bowls.
We decided to move on and explore into these caves that were upon these mass cliffs so we could experience the sunset. We were exploring the forest for about an hour and a half. I really was worried about going to the caves because we would have to walk by loads of drunk people that were partying down by the creek. There was no other way to get to the cliffs. I tried to tell Adam that I didn't want to go but I would just say "no.. no... noo..". Ian and Sam felt the same way. I could not comply human beings! We were animals, afraid of humans, unknown of our personalities. Unfortunately we were fallowing our leader Adam as he was sure we where going to be ok.
We started to get by the creek as people started to walk by us. When ever I saw some stranger walk by us It scared the living shit out of me. I couldn't look at them in the eyes and I would hide behind Adam. I remember how I could feel the vibrations of Ian. Its funny I was more emotional attached to Ian then Sam. Ian is tall and skinny and has a big head. He looks awesome, he looks like a dinosaur. Its funny because we kept loosing Ian as he would wonder off in his own world looking around at the plants. Ok we reached the creek and shit there was like 100 drunk people all over the place. It was hooligan central! (Ok shrooms are defiantly NOT a party drug!).
After almost pissing my pants we reach the caves. This is when my emotions started turning on me. Everything started getting scary. The truth to the world started to scare me. The fact that life in general was real just started to scare me. We sat down in the caves and started to relax. Its probably about 6:30. That seen right there was soo overwhelming. We were animals in a cave. I cant explain the experience but man I thought I was never going to go back to my normal personality. Ok bad stuff starts happening, some dumb drunk idiots start fighting and screaming profanity at each other. They were so loud, you could here them screaming throughout the whole creek "PUSSY ASS BITCH I WILL PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR HEAD"  I remember that exact line as it echos in my mind. I could feel the negative vibrations. We all just curled up in little balls and tried to ignore this hate full session of humanity, we were animals and these humans scared the shit out us. SMACK! fight begins you can here the fist smack into each other skulls and we were at least 50 feet away from them. The creek was screaming but then the fight was broken up but still they wouldn't stop screaming at each other. It was starting to get dark and we wanted things to settle down and have no interaction with this fight. Waiting like 25 minutes we leave the caves and go back to hang at the school for the rest of the night. The school has lights and it is very peaceful. On the way back up to the school, passing tons of people leaving because of the fight, 4 cops popped up asks us were the fight was shining those bigass flashlights in our faces. I didn't say one word as Adam did all the talking. The cops stared at us suspiciously and then walked off to find the people involved with the fight. I wasn't sure but maybe I did shit my pants?
After surviving being 2 inches away from cops we arrive at the school safe and sound. Its fully dark now and I can feel the trip wearing down a little but I am still in my interdimintional state. We get Adams guitar out of my car and we sit in the hallway and relax realizing how crazy the trip has been. Adam is playing his guitar. Thinking about the experience in the cave, a small little skinny dog pops up. Holy shit dogs are soooo trippy. I remember it walked straight too me and ignored my friends. It poked its head straight into my face, I felt like I had a connection with this dog. I started to feel a little depressed. The day has been so overwhelming and the shrooms showing me the truth made me feel lost.
We decide to get up and go chill by my car. I leaned back on my car. It was so relaxing. Seeing my friends. We were all together. I had such a deep emotional attachment with all of them. I think we were talking about school and how fucked up public education is, I don't remember. Its funny its like 10:30 and I was still feeling weird and still seeing hallucinations in wall textures/glowing walls. While I'm thinking about my life and how weird and crazy life is, I start to hear a faint helicopter sound. THUDTHUDTHUDTHUD, it got louder and louder. The world started to swirl around...SMACK I'm blacked out/ fainted hit my head. I knew for sure that I was going to die. The THUDTHUD sound merged into the blackout hearing nothing but my friends voices echoing from the back of my head. "steve!, WHAT HAPPINING TO HIM" "STEVE"! "HES HAVING A SEIZURE" I could hear these voices but could not even simulate a emotional response. It was the most terrifying experience anyone could ever have. THUD THUD THUD THUD I hear it again as the world blends back into my brain. I stumble up slurring "in eed wathher(I need water). My friends had to tell me allot of this because I don't remember. We rush to a water fountain and I drink a shit load of water. My fiends are scared shit. They look at me like I'm some ghost. I'm extremely pale they say. Ian is holding me up while I drink water then again I fall over and black out again. Ian catches me as he is yelling my name over and over again. If it happened again I was sure it was going to be the last breath of my life. I came out of the black again real quick and sat on the ground. My friends kept asking me "what happened!?" "are you ok?" and I didn't respond to any one of them. All I would say is "I need some food " I need some food " I need some water" (slurring my words) Ian and Adam rushed to the store to get some snacks for me to eat as Sam was there to sit and watch me. I kept feeling the feeling come back and the faint helicopter THUD THUD THUD sound. I was so scared. Ive never been so scared in my life. Imagine being as scared as you possible can. Now multiply that times 50 to equivalent a shroom trip. I thought I was going to be mentally damaged my whole life. I thought I was going to turn into the crazy weird guy that lives in his house alone. I noticed that the world was changing color. Everything was a tinted red. After sitting there for 20 minutes my friends returned with some happy trails and some energy bars, I ate and ate so much. I started to feel better and we drove to my house so Ian could get his car and go home. I went to stay at Sam's house for the night. The whole night I was curled up on his bed speechless eating happy trails. I forced myself to stay up because I mite of gotn a concussion from the fall. Later I finally give in to the sleep and wake up the next day.
The whole next day I am massively depressed. I gained such a emotional attachment to my friends and now they were gone. It was like Ive been with them my whole life and now they vanished. I was so depressed that day that I couldn't barely function. That's when I pull out my xbox and played some halo2 xbox live. Now that is the best antidepressant. :grin:

What I learned from the experience and Tips for others-
This last trip was so life changing that I am totally not the same as if today. This last trip has showed me that people take there life for granted and there is no reason that you want to die. You should be glad you are alive and you don't want to experience death. Death is something that we all experience but its that when we are ready. Enjoy life don't take it for granted. I also realized how together human beings can be, working  together to complete task. Its just amazing. Mushrooms are your friends. They showed me a great deal and I don't plan on taking them for a good amount of time. That trip totally did me. Now for the blackout I think it was caused from the blood pressure drop that the shrooms gave me. I physically already have low blood pressure so its pretty obvious with multiple blood pressure drops with already existent low blood pressure can cause problems. Does that mean its not dangerous? no I could of died that night, my blood pressure could of dropped so low that literally my brain wouldn't get enough oxygen to function just like as if drowning in a pool. My tips for you all is to make sure you don't have low blood pressure and if you do to make sure you don't fast before you trip. Also it would be wise to keep a candy bar around and tons of water while your tripping. Things can get pretty insane and you never know what can happen. Always be prepared.

Finally I'm done typing this! I hope you all enjoyed reading this trip report. I hope as many people read this as possible and realize how insane a shrooms trip can really get. To many people take shrooms for granted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGrandfather_Time
Stranger

Loc: Arizona, USA
Re: 4 GramTrip Report (COPS/BLACKOUT/SEIZURE)please comment [Re: p4kSouL]
    #4266565 - 06/07/05 01:49 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

love the report, seems you got alot out of the experience and i enjoyed reading it :thumbup:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4266688 - 06/07/05 03:58 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Aaah them heman shroomtrips!

You had a big one, I'll get to the shitty part later.

You've had the archetypal Ape trip, with Adam as your group's alphamale, the ancient follow-the-leader-he-knows-best. It must've been miraculous to have those ancient brain systems take over and have an authentic organismic experience with the hunter-gatherer taking over.

Quote:

"PUSSY ASS BITCH I WILL PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR HEAD"
I could feel the negative vibrations.

No shit sherlock  :evil:
Yeah its particularly rough to go from being a bunch of merry wandering apes to run into foam-at-the-mouth violence. Fighting used to be about important stuff but nowadays some people go mad (do not confuse with Go Ape, that is what you did) for no good reason at all.
To take it mystical: perhaps the fight was there for you too, as part of your experience, to contrast the primal state you were in with the uglier sides of the 21th century.

Perhaps the Local God of the creek found it necessary to show all who could see how ugly these drunken gatherings can get with people alienated from their primal self. Who knows why shit happens and whether it has something to do with those who participate in it?

Ojj! meeting cops in that state *shudders* that mustve been excruciating.
Overal a very fruitful experience.

Now the shitty part.

It does sound like a sudden drop in bloodpressure to me, even before you wrote you are prone to it. If that comes on you should assume the astronaut position immediately: Lie flat on your back with your knees up O__/\ so that the low bloodpressure accumulates in your legs and the bloodpressure in the parts that count (respiration/cardiovascular organs and brain) is artificially raised.
You walked for a long time, probably drank and ate little, and have a tendency to low bloodpressure.. Sounds it might be that.
The worst thing that can happen if your bloodpressure plummets is that your heart loses its rhythm, which can be life-threatening.
If you feel like fainting immediately assume the astronaut position, even on a sidewalk.

Quote:

The cops stared at us suspiciously and then walked off to find the people involved with the fight. I wasn't sure but maybe I did shit my pants?

If you mean you found poo in your pants after the trip you might have had a major seizure. It is important to ask your friends what it exactly was you did when you blacked out. If you lay there rhythmically twitching or jerking one or several limbs you probably had convulsions. 4gr is a high dose by all means and some people convulse when the dosage gets high: the reason why LSD should never be taken by epileptics. If you did not rhythmically move while you were out then it likely was a sudden drop in bloodpressure consistent with dehydration (you had a big thirst immediately afterwards)

Quote:

The whole night I was curled up on his bed speechless eating happy trails. I forced myself to stay up because I mite of gotn a concussion from the fall. Later I finally give in to the sleep and wake up the next day.
The whole next day I am massively depressed.

You might indeed have had a very mild concussion but this might indicate that you either blacked out severely or, indeed, had a seizure. Ask them what happened when you were "out".
I don't know you but the top three of badness would be:
1..acute cardiac emergency (usually gives chestpain)
2..Severe drop in bloodpressure (usually feeling cold before & after)
3..Seizures (usually gives rhythmic bodymovements while unconscious)

Well this is my comment!
The trip was very interesting but the blackout is worrisome, try to figure out what it was and seek a professional medical opinion.
You can just say you were drunk (and leave out the trippy stuff :wink:)

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlineglennwiz
Starchild

Loc: gaia
Re: 4 GramTrip Report (COPS/BLACKOUT/SEIZURE)please comment [Re: Asante]
    #4267058 - 06/07/05 08:31 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

werry nice trip report :smile: i have exsperiencede blackouts like that on high dose of shrooms to but dident get that sound, but i had a bad chest pain like knifes stabing me in the side of the chest, it happend about 7-8years ago and i have tripped allot since then but have never had the same happen again

--------------------
Check Out My Psychedleic Art

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: 4 GramTrip Report (COPS/BLACKOUT/SEIZURE)please comment [Re: glennwiz]
    #4267084 - 06/07/05 08:43 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

My friend tripped his balls off, and ended up naked in a street and fought some cops.

just thought it was sort of related.

Very weird experience though, good luck in the future.

--------------------
So it goes.

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Re: 4 GramTrip Report (COPS/BLACKOUT/SEIZURE)please comment [Re: Asante]
    #4267402 - 06/07/05 11:08 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Aaah them heman shroomtrips!

You had a big one, I'll get to the shitty part later.

You've had the archetypal Ape trip, with Adam as your group's alphamale, the ancient follow-the-leader-he-knows-best. It must've been miraculous to have those ancient brain systems take over and have an authentic organismic experience with the hunter-gatherer taking over.

Quote:

"PUSSY ASS BITCH I WILL PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR HEAD"
I could feel the negative vibrations.

No shit sherlock  :evil:
Yeah its particularly rough to go from being a bunch of merry wandering apes to run into foam-at-the-mouth violence. Fighting used to be about important stuff but nowadays some people go mad (do not confuse with Go Ape, that is what you did) for no good reason at all.
To take it mystical: perhaps the fight was there for you too, as part of your experience, to contrast the primal state you were in with the uglier sides of the 21th century.

Perhaps the Local God of the creek found it necessary to show all who could see how ugly these drunken gatherings can get with people alienated from their primal self. Who knows why shit happens and whether it has something to do with those who participate in it?

Ojj! meeting cops in that state *shudders* that mustve been excruciating.
Overal a very fruitful experience.

Now the shitty part.

It does sound like a sudden drop in bloodpressure to me, even before you wrote you are prone to it. If that comes on you should assume the astronaut position immediately: Lie flat on your back with your knees up O__/\ so that the low bloodpressure accumulates in your legs and the bloodpressure in the parts that count (respiration/cardiovascular organs and brain) is artificially raised.
You walked for a long time, probably drank and ate little, and have a tendency to low bloodpressure.. Sounds it might be that.
The worst thing that can happen if your bloodpressure plummets is that your heart loses its rhythm, which can be life-threatening.
If you feel like fainting immediately assume the astronaut position, even on a sidewalk.

Quote:

The cops stared at us suspiciously and then walked off to find the people involved with the fight. I wasn't sure but maybe I did shit my pants?

If you mean you found poo in your pants after the trip you might have had a major seizure. It is important to ask your friends what it exactly was you did when you blacked out. If you lay there rhythmically twitching or jerking one or several limbs you probably had convulsions. 4gr is a high dose by all means and some people convulse when the dosage gets high: the reason why LSD should never be taken by epileptics. If you did not rhythmically move while you were out then it likely was a sudden drop in bloodpressure consistent with dehydration (you had a big thirst immediately afterwards)

Quote:

The whole night I was curled up on his bed speechless eating happy trails. I forced myself to stay up because I mite of gotn a concussion from the fall. Later I finally give in to the sleep and wake up the next day.
The whole next day I am massively depressed.

You might indeed have had a very mild concussion but this might indicate that you either blacked out severely or, indeed, had a seizure. Ask them what happened when you were "out".
I don't know you but the top three of badness would be:
1..acute cardiac emergency (usually gives chestpain)
2..Severe drop in bloodpressure (usually feeling cold before & after)
3..Seizures (usually gives rhythmic bodymovements while unconscious)

Well this is my comment!
The trip was very interesting but the blackout is worrisome, try to figure out what it was and seek a professional medical opinion.
You can just say you were drunk (and leave out the trippy stuff :wink:)

My friends told me that I wasn't shaking at all. They said it looked like I was dead. My eyes were rolled up in the back of my head and I was extremely pale. So yes I think it was blood pressure. And No didn't shit my pants :smile: Its just one of those sayings.

OfflineHarryFlashmanVC
That BeastlyFlashy

Loc: Suffolk, England
    #4267850 - 06/07/05 01:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I defiantly wasn't myself anymore it was like I was the ultimate animal

Now I'd bet you meant "definately" but I love that phrase.  Thankyou for summing up how I feel when tripping in the wilds. :smile:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4268098 - 06/07/05 01:48 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

And No didn't shit my pants  Its just one of those sayings.

I knew it likely was a figure of speech but if you had meant to hint it actually happened it would've meant loss of bowel control which is understandable at 4 grams of mushrooms from a psychological point of view, but loss of bowel control during unconsciousness is a big red flag that more is going on than a faint, which in itself is highly alarming.

I think it might've been low bloodpressure. You wrote that you craved water and food (sweets) shortly thereafter. In your warped state you might not have realized slight dehydration and hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) was going on which might have triggered a low bloodpressure crisis. Still, you fainted. Take care of yourself  :heart:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinemushroommark
Earning mybluethumb

#4270361 - 06/08/05 12:32 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Good shit. I became totally engrossed in that story. I still haven't tripped yet, but I've been wanting to lately, that sounded pretty exciting.

I do love growing them things though

Thanks for sharing.

Mark

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: 4 GramTrip Report (COPS/BLACKOUT/SEIZURE)please comment [Re: mushroommark]
    #4270925 - 06/08/05 07:45 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mushroommark said:
Good shit.  I became totally engrossed in that story.  I still haven't tripped yet, but I've been wanting to lately, that sounded pretty exciting.

I do love growing them things though

Thanks for sharing.

Mark

Holy shit  :eek:  Beautiful monsters you got there!

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies