Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineviper100fm
mustash invation

Loc: budtown B.C
sweet new job
    #4266377 - 06/07/05 12:31 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i just got hired on a farm were i work almost completely unsupervised and it has all the requirement for good mushroom hunting, long grass, hoarse and cow, with shit everywhere. i was thinking of bagging some of that sweet hoarse poo for some home cultivation. but i was wondering if anyone knows or knows a guide to hunting on Vancouver island B.C Canada. what mushrooms grow when and were to find them and such.
thanks

--------------------
"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man
Is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever can not take care of himself without that law is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailent
If i live i will kill you,
If i die you are forgiven,
Such is the rule of honor..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleshroomanic
PsychiatricExplorations
 User Gallery

Loc: Dunder Mifflin
Re: sweet new job [Re: viper100fm]
    #4266476 - 06/07/05 12:56 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Um, well i'm in the seattle area...so basically anything that grows here grows there. I'd say you might be able to find some Pan Subbs. Those grow on horse shit and just about any other thing (so i've been told). Psilocybe Cyanescens (my fav) grow from august - november i'd say. they grow in bark mulch, alder wood chips. Liberty Caps (psilocybe semilanceata), Psilocybe Stunzii. Come on man! You are in the Pacific Northwest basically. Just do a little searching on this site and you'll find absolutely anything you are looking for

Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: sweet new job [Re: shroomanic]
    #4266928 - 06/07/05 07:11 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

4. Do NOT ask what mushrooms can be found growing in your state or imediate area
This information is easily found in the Mushroom Hunting FAQ and/or has been posted at least once elsewhere on the net.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/2263556/an/0/page/0

locked.

DH

Edited by DH (06/07/05 07:12 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck