Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSigno
manamana
 User Gallery

Loc: Purple Haze
Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: Noetical]
    #4266419 - 06/07/05 12:39 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, thing is if you think you know what research chemical was floating around in that area, you need to at least pass the information onto her doctors. Even if that information can't help, not passing on the information is apathetic and cowardly. All you would be doing is calling a hospital with possible information on a patients condition which the hospital might or might not be able to use.

--------------------

Correlation is not causation!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4266423 - 06/07/05 12:40 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

They used to be legal. My friend bought a few kinds. I've tried a few, they're alright.

--------------------

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4266424 - 06/07/05 12:40 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Check out the books Tihkal and Pihkal by Shulgin the substances in those are considered RC's

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: Noetical]
    #4266447 - 06/07/05 12:44 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

so why are they called research chemicals?? who is researching them and for what reasons are they being researched??

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4266451 - 06/07/05 12:45 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

they're not being researched. they're just drugs.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4266453 - 06/07/05 12:46 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

you've never heard of 2c-i? 2c-e? 5-meo-dmt? 5-meo-amt? ect.???

--------------------

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4266455 - 06/07/05 12:47 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

what is it suppose to do to you? is it easy to kill yourself on them??

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4266458 - 06/07/05 12:48 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

some of them. 5-meo-amt has killed a few people. and theres a lot of it being sold as acid.

--------------------

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

#4266460 - 06/07/05 12:49 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I have done shrooms X pot speed, I only trip on shrooms and pot everynow and again now adays

No I havent done any of those

--------------------

InvisibleInsatiableThirst
for knowledge.
Female

Loc: In my head but out of my ...
Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4266506 - 06/07/05 01:10 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MeatSpace said:
The cops will figure it out.
Don't get involved, they'll probably just laugh at you.
you probably should just visit your friend if you can.

If the cops have never dealt with the stuff before, by the time they figure out what it is, it would be too late. If they don't even know what it is to begin with, just one test won't tell them exactly what it is. I highly doubt that the cops will laugh at someone who is trying to help them and perhaps give them a heads up with what it is. I don't know where you are from but cops don't laugh at tips.

--------------------

Sometimes we let the preoccupations of this cruel world get the best of us and we lose track of the things that really matter.

If you don't risk anything, you risk even more.

OfflineMeatSpace
Waxer of unicorn butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Deep inside your ass
Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: InsatiableThirst]
    #4266531 - 06/07/05 01:22 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Do you really think we are the only people who know about research chemicals?

Doctors and cops have a heads up on that shit, and I don't doubt that they can test for it.

--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Edited by boO (06/07/05 04:48 AM)

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4266559 - 06/07/05 01:42 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

NO FLAMMING IN THE PUB

--------------------

Invisiblephalloidin

#4266605 - 06/07/05 02:14 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Do you have any idea about the number of research chemicals out there?  To test for every possible RC metabolite is absurd and I seriously doubt that it would be standard procedure for every OD admitted to a hospital.  Also, leave the flaming to OTD.  This is a serious post, and could do without your pointless comment.  As for Zippoz, I'm sure you realize this by now, but if your friend hasn't shown any brain activity for a week, there isn't much hope.  :sad:

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #4266611 - 06/07/05 02:19 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MeatSpace said:
Do you really think we are the only people who know about research chemicals?

Doctors and cops have a heads up on that shit, and I don't doubt that they can test for it.

i don't really think doctors nor cops have a heads up on that shit at all. i remember discussing research chemicals with a cop before and he had no idea what i was talking about. then again, i remember discussing the legality of mushrooms with a norwegian cop, and after he had no idea what i was talking about, i just said, "oh nevermind i'm just joking with you." :grin:

but, zippoz, i'd go talk to people at the hospital. fuck the police, they're never there to help...

--------------------

Offlineummikko
sika joka eilenn? on pelkk?sika

Loc: Finland
    #4266767 - 06/07/05 05:43 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

KristiMidocean said:
so why are they called research chemicals?? who is researching them and for what reasons are they being researched??

From lycaeum:

"Research chemicals" literally refers to chemicals which are still being researched. When used to describe psychoactive drugs, it refers to new drugs which haven't been thoroughly studied. Many are very new, while others may have been around for years but haven't been formally studied or used by many people. Very little is known about them, and much of what is known is based only on first hand reports. Little if any research has been done on the toxicology or pharmacology of these drugs. Few if any human or animal studies have been done. Unlike well known drugs like ecstasy, which has been taken by millions of people over 20+ years, or marijuana which has been used by billions of people over millennia, research chemicals are new and may only have been used by a few dozen people for a few months. The risks involved with research chemicals are far far greater than with most other drugs, since they're unknowns.

--------------------
"All substances are poisons; there is none which is not a poison. The right dose differentiates a poison and a remedy." -Paracelsius

OfflineA010011000111
Stranger
Loc: Space
Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: ummikko]
    #4266787 - 06/07/05 05:58 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

a coma is like suspend mode for humans.

look at it this way: Your friend was basically chemical imprints in your brain, memories, who she is was really defined by you, and in that respect she will live for as long as you remember her.

it helps to talk. dealing with loss.

--------------------
You can get a power chord tangled up in a blanket pretty good. you just gotta pull it out.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: InsatiableThirst]
    #4266870 - 06/07/05 06:44 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

:sad:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

#4266906 - 06/07/05 07:00 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'd just call the hospital.. tell them you think you might possibly have some information that may help so-and-so, clue them in on what you know but make it clear that you DON'T know -- so the cops wouldn't be interested in talking to you. More of a 'well crap, I'd heard about this way back when, maybe she actually did this'

There's so many RCs.. they wouldn't have tested for it most likely. And yeah -- most police and hospitals don't really know what's up with the RCs. Some have an awareness that such things exist, but.. well, hell. A lot of those RCs, NO ONE really has any idea what the fuck's up with them.

Though at this point it's probably too late to do any good honestly. I don't think the problems with those drugs are caused by the drugs hanging around for days on end.. and even if they knew what it was, chances are there's not -A- treatment for it beyond what they're already doing. Most RC's are not intended for consumption, have not actually been tested for consumption, and wouldn't really have any procedure outlined for the event of complications from eatin them. They're just sorta.. out there.

--------------------
i finally got around to making a sig
revel in its glory and quake in fear at its might
grar.

Edited by gdman (06/07/05 09:03 AM)

Offlinerhet
Stranger

Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: Mushmonkey]
    #4331046 - 06/24/05 12:24 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

there's no need for you to put your head on the chopping block, in vain, or otherwise.

They don't need your help anyway. They don't guess about these things. If they feel like spendin the money, they can find out the chemical make up of every molecule in her body.

--------------------
http://www.mushroomvideos.com

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: rhet]
    #4331081 - 06/24/05 12:37 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

how did she manage to OD on acid?? that isnt possible

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract