Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Two connected dreams in one night
    #4265359 - 06/06/05 10:03 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Morning, actually.

I had a dream this morning where I was sniffing a bag of really nice danky stanky, walking with a few friends, when a cop yells "STOP!" to one of them. I ran across the street and stashed the bag under somebody's doorstep then just kept running and lost the cops in the beautiful landscape of my dream. Some time later I wake up, reset my alarm, crawl back into bed, and go to sleep.

Some time passes, and I'm dreaming again. In this dream I am with somebody completely different, walking through a somewhat altered landscape from the previous dream. I tell her to hold up while I go check the step. I check it and the bag of dank I stashed in my previous dream was there. We proceed to smoke it. That is all I recall from the dream.

This is the first time I have ever had two interconnected dreams in the same day. I've had some before, but it is usually some recurring thing spanning weeks or months (I can recall many, many dreams from days, weeks, months ago). Anybody else have cool stuff like this happen? I find my dreams to be much more interesting than my waking life :smile:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: Two connected dreams in one night [Re: DNKYD]
    #4265377 - 06/06/05 10:07 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

yeah same here.. in most of my dreams, I can fly. have superpowers and whatnot. go on exciting missions to spy on evil headquarters. but in real life I just like sit there, and read, and post on the shroomery, and smoke weed.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4265632 - 06/06/05 11:17 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I have dreams about being in a big city where cops are after me and, I am always going into big buildings getting lost..but these are huge big buildings I am in and always, going into big elevators with endless floors..but in my dream it is all a big misunderstanding why they are after me...it must be from a big crime or something...dreams are trippy..
I keep having dreams smoking pot and hoping they don't drug test me soon or I will come up dirty..
...of course I wake up feeling relieved that it was all just a dream..

InvisibleLe_Canard
Danger Man

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4265683 - 06/06/05 11:28 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

At least y'all's dream make some kind of sense. The last dream I had, I was tooling down the highway in a shopping cart powered by a motor I could put in my pocket.... :tongue:

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #4266803 - 06/07/05 08:06 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

DNKYD said:
Morning, actually.

I had a dream this morning where I was sniffing a bag of really nice danky stanky, walking with a few friends, when a cop yells "STOP!" to one of them. I ran across the street and stashed the bag under somebody's doorstep then just kept running and lost the cops in the beautiful landscape of my dream. Some time later I wake up, reset my alarm, crawl back into bed, and go to sleep.

Some time passes, and I'm dreaming again. In this dream I am with somebody completely different, walking through a somewhat altered landscape from the previous dream. I tell her to hold up while I go check the step. I check it and the bag of dank I stashed in my previous dream was there. We proceed to smoke it. That is all I recall from the dream.

This is the first time I have ever had two interconnected dreams in the same day. I've had some before, but it is usually some recurring thing spanning weeks or months (I can recall many, many dreams from days, weeks, months ago). Anybody else have cool stuff like this happen? I find my dreams to be much more interesting than my waking life :smile:

thats pretty cool.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub