Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBoffsun
Rev.

Peyote tea bags!
    #4264815 - 06/06/05 06:23 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Please Help!!
So i just got 5 peyote tea bags from a local vancouver 'drug store' but I'm a total newb with cacti and have no idea what do to. Each bag is open and has a little over 7 grams (i weighed myself) of fine green powder inside. Now the chick at the store said to boil it and keep in on low heat for 4 hours, then drink the juice... I'm just looking for some confirmation on those instructions, it seems a little odd and i know shroom tea only takes a few minutes. also how high is this going to get us? with 1 bag each... I really don't like going into a new hallucinogen blind...

So to be specific: What is the proper way to prepare peyote tea?

Thanks so much for the help!

Paul

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Peyote tea bags! [Re: Boffsun]
    #4264851 - 06/06/05 06:30 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

How much did they cost?

InvisibleChristoph teh goat luvr
Drugstore Cowboy
 User Gallery

Loc: Louisiana Flag
    #4264853 - 06/06/05 06:30 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry I don't know the answer to your question but what do you mean by "drug store" are you saying you got these from a pharmacy, or a dealer?

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Re: Peyote tea bags! [Re: Christoph teh goat luvr]
    #4264886 - 06/06/05 06:35 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'm thinking he got them from maybe some type of legal highs/head shop store.

OfflineBoffsun
Rev.

Re: Peyote tea bags! [Re: Christoph teh goat luvr]
    #4264889 - 06/06/05 06:36 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

There are a couple stores around town that specialize in ethneogens... As in they sell peyote, salvia, san pedro, hawaiian baby woodrose, cocaine leaves, basically anything that will get you high and can be contrued as legal. These are real stores with business licenses. the clsoest thing to them would be the headshop...

They were 29$/canadian per bag. i little steep in my opinion.

But - How do you make tea!?

thanks again

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

#4264913 - 06/06/05 06:41 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Follow the directions.

If they don't have any, well do what the lady said, then eat the grounds... that's what I'd recommend.

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #4264915 - 06/06/05 06:41 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You should prepare it like the lady said. Maybe even add a little lemon/lime juice. It's going to be very bitter, but learn to enjoy it. If you would like some more information, you should check out erowid (http://www.erowid.org)

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: Peyote tea bags! [Re: dblaney]
    #4267022 - 06/07/05 08:13 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

"They were 29$/canadian per bag. i little steep in my opinion."

Steep, tea bags, nice pun there...

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

Offlinefakee
Stranger
Re: Peyote tea bags! [Re: MasonsChild]
    #4793580 - 10/12/05 03:43 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Peyote is legal in Canada? Thats new to me, are you sayin you could go to most headshops and buy them?

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Peyote tea bags! [Re: fakee]
    #4793617 - 10/12/05 03:48 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

fakee said:
Peyote is legal in Canada? Thats new to me, are you sayin you could go to most headshops and buy them?

i'm wondering the same.

i've heard that even though marijuana is still illegal there are smoke cafes opening up in certain parts of canada that are okay with the police and everything.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineMxIndustry
Sheep
Male

Loc: GTA
Re: Peyote tea bags! [Re: leery11]
    #4793650 - 10/12/05 03:55 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Marijuana Up to 2 grams is decriminalized so there is no jail time. Peyote and san pedro are legal in Canada but if they are prepared for as mescalin it is illegal.
Mescalin is Schedule 3 but peyote is specifically exempted off of the "controlled drugs and substances act"

--------------------

Better living through chemistry.

Contribute to the Seed Exchange

Contribute to the Free Cactus/Ethno Ring

Edited by MxIndustry (10/12/05 04:00 PM)

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Peyote tea bags! [Re: leery11]
    #4793661 - 10/12/05 03:57 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, they are legal for purposes other than eating. Mescaline is scheduled.

They're outrightly declared legal. The best reasoning I've heard for this is that, while naturally they wanted mescaline illegal, religious use of peyote could've led to quite a court case down the road. Not wanting to legalize it for religious purposes, opening the doors for mushrooms, cannabis, they avoided the issue.

Whatever the reason, ground and put in teabags is illegal no doubt. It's pushing it even more than pedro skin if its in a damn tea bag.

Also, a decent dose of peyote should be at least 15 grams. how much exactly do these teabags weigh? Generally a headshop will only 'officially' have live (expensive) plants. Expensive to the point where buying a dose worth (if they're even old enough) is not likely for the average person.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale