Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Hi- I used shrooms for the first time two nights ago. I only had a stem and i think half a cap. I didn't have any crazy hallucinations, I just had a really energetic high which felt really really good. Overall it was a great experience. I figured that since this time was fine, i was reasy to move up the dose a little... except I think I may have had an allergic reaction. The night after I took them (last night), when I went to bed, I noticed the bottoms of my fingers had started to swell slightly, and then this morning, I had developed an itchy rash/little hives on parts of my hands and wrist, elbows, and feet. My question is: could this be attributed to anything else? Bad mushrooms? Or is this almost certainly an allergic reaction? If the latter, is there any safe way to take them? I don't feel like dealing with hives every time haha... Has anyone heard of a body having an adverse reaction the first time and then the raction going away? Thanks for any answers!!!
to be honest your reaction would probably get worse the second time exposed. but you cant say it was surely shrooms that caused an allergic reaction. a number of things could have caused it. a new laundry detergent, soap, anything really. just think if you changed anything and if you do do shrooms again i would recomend a sitter and an antihistamine. i would also recomend going to the doctor and sayi9ng you got stung by a bee and the site started swelling really bad and you had trouble brathing, and they should give you an Epi-Pin(in case you have a severe reaction) just my .02
-------------------- In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz
it may or may not be the shrooms. i've never heard of anyone being allergic to them, but i guess it certainly is possible. next time you do them i'd advice sticking to another low dose and see if you have another reaction to it. if you don't, then it probably wasn't the shrooms.
-------------------- Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien