Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Toothpaste

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

teeth whitening
    #4261982 - 06/06/05 12:43 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

hiya folks...

I'm looking to whiten my teeth a bit...i have some stains but its only visible if you look 1 inch from the mirror....what do you all recommend for tooth whitening? i seen so many at the store, i wasn't sure what to buy... i stopped drinking coffee, would drinking coffee through a straw help at all?

thx  :heart:

--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: teeth whitening [Re: PriitK]
    #4263590 - 06/06/05 03:04 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I recommend Crest Whitestrips. I am using them right now, actually. They pick up all the stains as long as you use them like it says on the box. The hardest thing is just remembering to use them, but if you want white teeth bad enough you'll do it. I used them when I was 18 and was amazed with the results, so I'm using them again now at 22.

They also have a new product out that whitens teeth in seven or so days. I have not tried this product, but I hear it's just like the strips, except you paint it directly on your teeth.

Good luck, hope you find something.

InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: teeth whitening [Re: MOTH]
    #4265519 - 06/06/05 10:44 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks EllemyshShade!  :sun:  :heart:

my teeth are not that bad...it's just that i have some coffee stains on some teeth...from massive amounts of coffee i used too drink...
they should remove the minor stains right?

does anyone know if drinking coffee a little colder / drinking it w/ a straw would help from discoloring your teeth?

thanks!  :evil:

--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
    #4266083 - 06/07/05 01:08 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I would say just start brushing your teeth after every meal if possible and drink less sugar drinks. I personally would never want to use those strips or anything like that, they basically just bleach your teeth for a short period of time. Just drink more water, less pop, brush your teeth more, and floss when you remember. My teeth have never been that pearly white color, and probably never will be, but something about bleaching my teeth doesn't appeal to me. In fact, my mom used some type of teeth whitener and it fucked her teeth up, like ate away at the enamel really badly.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

OfflineHarryFlashmanVC
That BeastlyFlashy

Loc: Suffolk, England
    #4267379 - 06/07/05 01:02 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Well I'm from England so you probably already have some impressions of my teeth!

Can't you just use Bicarbonate based toothpaste regularly, whitens mine right up.  Cut out the fizzys.  Coffee through a straw?  Apart from doubting it works, surely teeth that you can see are stained from one inch are less of a kick to your dignity?

Try coffee enemas :smirk:

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #4267704 - 06/07/05 02:30 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

If you have $$$ there are a couple new state of the art techniques that your dentist can do in one visit to have them pearl white whitout having to go through the fuss of making a mold and wearing it every day with that bleach shit in there.. But once you get them white take care of them because they can just as easily get stained again.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Toothpaste

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being