Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineprimushrooms
Back Door Man

Loc: somewheres in california
Where am I?
    #4261795 - 06/05/05 10:05 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I have recently started thinkin' about who I really am. I honostly don't know who I am and what Im doing. It feels like my life has no direction anymore. I dunno wheather to give up or try to find myself. Anyone have any suggestions on how to truely find myself?(ex. meditation) :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Where am I? [Re: primushrooms]
    #4261808 - 06/05/05 10:09 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Find yourself...just look in the mirror. Whenever you decide on who you are....be advised that you are decieved.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
    #4261816 - 06/05/05 10:11 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

location can only be defined when relative to another point. You are perceiving your location of life (direction) relative to someone else.

Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Loc: aporia
Re: Where am I? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4262125 - 06/05/05 11:10 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

find what you love

--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4262149 - 06/05/05 11:14 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Nobody really knows who they are or what they're doing. In the end, most people will cover this up with blind faith, pseudoscience, or other useless ways of just burying your true nature.

Life as a whole has no direction except for the illusions we give it. But the state you're in right now is the most beautiful state of life- you're the closest to your true self than you'll ever be following someone else or some ancient doctrine.

I say just embrace the state you're in now, and try to see life without any direction or meaning. This is how you're supposed to be in the end, and with it you can change yourself to whatever you want.

But I say, don't follow anyone else, even my advice. Don't try to blindly follow the advice of someone on this thread, or in this world, just because it seems to give you "hope" or "direction". Look within yourself for the inner nothingness, and severely question every recommended path people would tell you.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #4263458 - 06/06/05 12:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

primushrooms said:
I have recently started thinkin' about who I really am. I honostly don't know who I am and what Im doing. It feels like my life has no direction anymore. I dunno wheather to give up or try to find myself. Anyone have any suggestions on how to truely find myself?(ex. meditation) :confused:

You are what you are, and you do what you do. no direction, could still be the direction we all are going, from a certain point of view.
give up to give up. try to try, and to find yourself, you must be separated from self? looking in a mirror, one see a mirrored self, not yourself, but yourself mirrored. finding yourself, is realizing you already are what you are looking for?

To truly find yourself, think of that you need not do anything, nor breath, to be you. you are you. a shovel is a shovel, an eye for an eye, if if is, it is. ore it would not be in the first place.

loosing self, like in a dream, one could lucid, think, them must be me, so who am I, being everyone, yet you. loosing self, may not be dropping it, but actually encompassing everything and all, as it! self the one, bla bla bla bla  hehe I love rambling, have a Nice day! :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #4263986 - 06/06/05 02:18 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Ahahahahaha I love that question when it dawns on me. It's an awakening question.

It's like you find yourself in a foreign land all of a sudden.  Other aspects of your consciousness that have been asleep are waking up looking at things here for the first time and are going, "wtf", like waking up from a coma in a strange place. :lol:

It's awesome to start discovering more of yourself that sees this world from unconditioned eyes, from eyes that only recall another place and time.

You may slip back in and out of sleep for a while and feel groggy and confused but that's okay. The consiousness that keeps waking up "and there will be more and more of it to come", will start to move you through the world differently and help you to discover more of who you are and where you are and why you are.

Synchronicities may begin kicking in as a result of the newer awareness of whats always been right in front of your nose that you just couldn't see.

A part of the soul searching is definitely aided by examining what you are doing and why you are doing it. Is it because someone else told you that's who you are and what you should do? What do you have to say about it all?

It's okay to start saying to life and people, "No, that's who you think I am or want me to be. I have other ideals of and for myself to pursue and full fill." 

Answer your inner callings, learn to listen to where your heart is telling you to go and what to do.

Maybe you were so ingrained, you have no idea what you are all about and have just become what others wanted you to be for them. Your childhood has many clues. Look back to the dreams you had, and what of imagination or ideals took you out of this world and into your own when you played.

As a child, what did you find yourself saying you liked and didn't like about life. It was during your child hood and teen years that you were put to sleep "repressed" and conditioned into your current way of life.

Keep intending to remember who you are and why you came into this world and life before the sleep and conditioning took hold.

I just love it when I find myself asking "where am I" "Who am I" "what am I doing?"  I know another part of my consciousness that was repressed or asleep from the density is waking up and seeing things differently.

Work with it and don't be the one to put it back to sleep or stuffed back into repression, I tried that once and it was the worst period of my life. There is no going back to sleep full on, just light cat naps.

Those moments when asking those questions, when fresh, just rock because you are seeing yourself and the world and others through your eyes, not their eyes, or your conditioned ones anymore.

That new view that has you now disoriented is also a sign that your inner eye is opening up and you will start to get more "insight" into life others and yourself.

Fun fun fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order